The Education Forum

Amazing video series tribute to David Lifton

David's little-watched October 2022 14-part video series all in ONE video [I grabbed them because, with David gone, there is a real possibility the account will fade away- I saw it happen with a few other departed researchers/authors. As usual, posted for free- I make not a penny on any video (note: David started a You Tube channel JUST in late October 2022!]:

Edited by Vince Palamara

Thank you @Vince Palamara for posting that! I went to the channel and had been watching those videos one by one but they're all out of order and it'll just be easier to watch all in one video! Apparently DSL had come around to certain conclusions in his later years that would have been in Final Charade. I am very open minded in this case but some would be a little hard to swallow unless you have all the info to back it up, like would have been included in the book. Hopefully we still get the book. Apparently he came to believe that some of the doctors in Parkland were involved in the cover-up at least peripherally. He said he thought the body alteration was supposed to take place at Parkland with all bullets removed and everything. He said that was why the president (obviously D.O.A.) had all these life saving procedures done like the tracheotomy and the chest tubes (which he says weren't even put in all the way) and they were gonna act like they had to take him upstairs into surgery but Jackie wouldn't leave the room and he was obviously already dead so the S.S. took the body as plan B. I also heard him say that he thought Oswald was actually in the window with the gun firing blanks as part of a simulated assassination attempt. Personally, I don't believe that Oswald was anywhere near that window.

2 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Thank you @Vince Palamara for posting that! I went to the channel and had been watching those videos one by one but they're all out of order and it'll just be easier to watch all in one video! Apparently DSL had come around to certain conclusions in his later years that would have been in Final Charade. I am very open minded in this case but some would be a little hard to swallow unless you have all the info to back it up, like would have been included in the book. Hopefully we still get the book. Apparently he came to believe that some of the doctors in Parkland were involved in the cover-up at least peripherally. He said he thought the body alteration was supposed to take place at Parkland with all bullets removed and everything. He said that was why the president (obviously D.O.A.) had all these life saving procedures done like the tracheotomy and the chest tubes (which he says weren't even put in all the way) and they were gonna act like they had to take him upstairs into surgery but Jackie wouldn't leave the room and he was obviously already dead so the S.S. took the body as plan B. I also heard him say that he thought Oswald was actually in the window with the gun firing blanks as part of a simulated assassination attempt. Personally, I don't believe that Oswald was anywhere near that window.

Thanks! Good comment.

2 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

The first 23 seconds of this important video are, to my mind, the greatest evidence of pre-autopsy surgery: 

A brief recap of this 14-part video series featuring David S. Lifton, which was recorded in November of 2013:

Here's a partial list of some of the preposterous things that Mr. Lifton believed happened on November 22, 1963:

1.) A Secret Service agent was, indeed, killed on 11/22/63. And the body of this dead SS agent was then placed on board Air Force One at Love Field in Dallas. And apparently nobody noticed this occurring at all.

2.) All of the films taken in Dealey Plaza on November 22 were altered/faked (e.g., the Zapruder Film, the Nix Film, the Muchmore Film, etc.). A direct quote from David Lifton in 2013: "All the films have been altered."

3.) Prior to departing Dallas, JFK's body was evidently (per Lifton) placed on some sort of "ledge" in the cargo area of Air Force One, and then, sometime during the flight, his body fell from this ledge, resulting in a situation where one of JFK's arms was left dangling toward the floor of the cargo hold. And as a result of this, at the start of the autopsy at Bethesda, Kennedy's arm (due to the onset of rigor mortis) was sticking up, stiff as a board, and could not be lowered until Dr. Humes actually got up on the autopsy table (per Lifton's account) and forced the stiffened arm down by JFK's side.

4.) To avoid the prying eyes of the media, Air Force One made an unscheduled stop near the end of the runway after landing at Andrews Air Force Base. This was done so that JFK's corpse could be secretly taken out of the airplane's cargo hold and transferred to a helicopter.

5.) Secret Service agent John Ready "threw himself" into the Presidential limousine after the shooting, and (according to Mr. Lifton) it is Ready's foot we see sticking out of the back seat of the car in the David Miller photograph.

For this theory of Lifton's to be correct, it would mean that John Ready lied in this report.

6.) Quoting David Lifton in 2013: "He [John Connally] got shot as a result of this fight in the car [with Secret Service agent John Ready]."

I think it's now time for one of these:

WTF?!

So now we know how David Lifton managed to keep John Connally from sustaining any wounds from the rear during the period when the assassination of JFK was taking place on Elm Street. He (Lifton) merely invented this fantasy story about Secret Service agent John Ready leaping into the limousine and shooting Connally. And then John Connally, in all of his many post-1963 interviews, decided to never once mention this "fight" that he had with Ready.

Oh, brother.

7.) Lifton, as of 2013, apparently believed that President Kennedy's wounds were altered (with lightning-like speed evidently) while JFK was still aboard Air Force One at Love Field in Dallas.

I had always thought Lifton believed that the body-altering surgery was performed at Walter Reed Hospital. But I guess David decided to change the location of that part of his fanciful tale. ~shrug~

8.) Lee Harvey Oswald did, indeed, fire a rifle from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building on November 22nd....but David Lifton thinks it was merely a "mock attack" and Lee was only firing "blanks".

Well, have you had enough of this fantasy stuff for today?

Yeah, me too.

---------------------------------------------------------

Related Link:

David-Von-Pein-Vs-David-Lifton-Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

The evidence from and testimony by so many highly educated, achieving and credible "eye witnesses" to the JFK back of the head wound is so overwhelmingly one sided and proving of this gaping hole description, it is a waste of any rational person's time to even listen to any other scenario.

What was Bethesda Dr. James Humes's written official take on this?

Did he say the massive gaping wound in the back of the head wasn't there?

Humes did testify that he doesn't know why JFK's removed brain wasn't weighed for several days after the autopsy but couldn't explain why.

Sounds like there wasn't much to weigh and/or JFK's brain matter was so eviscerated it would be like trying to weigh jello?

Here are just some of the testimonies ( again by eye witnesses) which state how much of JFK's brains left his skull cavity.

One nurse who accompanied the stretcher carrying JFK's body from the limo to the ER room said some of JFK's brain matter had fallen out onto the stretcher. Another nurse said brain matter was oozing out from the massive back of head wound while JFK was on the ER table. At least one attending doctor said brain matter was falling out at this time and falling into a bucket. Another nurse ( or doctor? ) stated Jackie handed her or him a chunk of JFK's brain that Jackie had grabbed in the limo and had held in her hand until she handed it to them.

SS agent Clint Hill said upon being on the top of JFK and Jackie, he got a good look at the back of JFK's head and that there was a big hole there with nothing in it.

JFK brain matter sprayed the two motorcycle policemen directly behind JFK's limo when the head shot occurred.

Pictures of the back seat of the presidential limo taken after the shooting show chunks of JFK brain matter on the seat. JFK brain matter flew throughout the interior of the limo and was on the inside of the doors, etc.

This is all proven evidence and testimony.

The official records stating anything different about the back of the head wound and what was left of JFK's brain than DL's findings and conclusions is simply child's play irritating.

I wouldn't think RFK would be cool with or onboard with his brother being tossed into the cargo area like a piece of luggage. What do y'all think about DSL saying that the limo stopped and a different SS agent drove from there (I think it was on the overpass) on to the hospital? Has anyone else ever heard anything like this even being suggested? I know a few years back, in an appearance on Night Fright if I remember correctly, DSL said there were witnesses to the limo stopping again because Jackie was trying to climb out like she did on Elm. Or at least many thought she was trying to escape.

1 hour ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I wouldn't think RFK would be cool with or onboard with his brother being tossed into the cargo area like a piece of luggage. What do y'all think about DSL saying that the limo stopped and a different SS agent drove from there (I think it was on the overpass) on to the hospital? Has anyone else ever heard anything like this even being suggested? I know a few years back, in an appearance on Night Fright if I remember correctly, DSL said there were witnesses to the limo stopping again because Jackie was trying to climb out like she did on Elm. Or at least many thought she was trying to escape.

I think that is silly, with all due respect. That was something Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams (Murder From Within) believed, as well.