The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson source on CIA involvement

Tucker Carlson: "...Today we decided to find out.  We spoke to someone who had access to the still hidden CIA documents.  Person deeply familiar with what they contain.  We asked this person directly. Did the CIA have a hand in the murder of JFK, and American president?"

Here is the reply we received verbatim - "The answer is yes.  I believe they were involved.  It's a whole different country from what we thought it was.  It's all fake."

This is a carefully crafted message from Tucker Carlson to protect the source.  It says someone who had access to the still hidden CIA documents.  When did they have access to the still hidden documents?  An anonymous source with access to hidden CIA documents?  Are those documents in the national archive or the CIA?  Are they at someone's home after their loved one passed away?  His statements does not mean much!  Which is good if he is sincere about hiding the source.

I sent Tucker's team an email on Thursday December 15, 2022 @ 11:00 am CST.  I don't know if he called the person I asked him to call.  I hope he did.  I crossed out the relevant information as obviously the source wants to remain anonymous.

I have a feeling that Tucker got more information that he is letting us know.  Maybe he is working on another JFK assassination show where he will tell us more.

emailtotucker.png

The source said ‘I believe’ rather than I know.

As such his source gave an opinion. What he didn’t say was…I have a record that proves what I am saying. Carlson simply inferred this.

The JFK assassination was kept largely off the books. We can see the skeleton of the operation however it can’t be proved beyond a reasonable doubt now as the people involved have been dead for decades.

What should happen is to use a balance of probabilities argument.

I would also look at using the same techniques agencies use for attribution of responsibility for cyber attacks to certain nation states to the Kennedy case.

There are some parallels due to the nature of obfuscation in the case. They attribute malware attacks to different groups and nations all the time based upon less evidence than found in the Kennedy case.