The Education Forum

The Milteer Threat

Gil Jesus

14 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Denny, I think Marr's photo you cite  was originally from one of Groden's  books in the 90's. I first post a better photo of Milteer, then a comparison of photos between Milteer and the man in Dealey Plaza in Nov. 63. I personally don't think they're the same. Think what you will.

Joseph Milteer Archives - JFK Facts

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZksooLOimjc/0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 7:02 AM, Gil Jesus said:

I agree with Mr. McBride. You can't kill the President of the United States if his bodyguards are doing their job.

Some other interesting facts:

In the three previous successful Presidential assassinations:

All three assassins' weapon of choice was a handgun because it let the assassin get close enough to the President to fire at point blank range. No one ever tried to kill a President with a rifle.

All three assassins fired at a distance of 3 feet or less. No one had ever tried to kill a President at 80 yards.

All three victims were either stationary or walking at a normal pace ( 2 1/2 ) mph. No one ever tried to kill a President moving faster.

All three assassins had a motive for killing the President.

Very tough "bullseye" shot when your target is 80 yards away and moving away from you no matter at 11 mph or 3. Shooter must have been very skilled, especially using one of the cheapest rifles around and with a defective scope to boot.

If the Dealey Plaza photo is not Joseph Milteer it is pretty damn close imo.

Same glasses. Milteer seemed to like open collared, light colored shirts as does the Dealey Plaza man. Same square jaw, ears right. The expression the Dealey Plaza man is shooting toward JFK is one of absolute hate. Which you would expect from Milteer.

I too think Milteer's description is quite specific. Chillingly so. A patsy would be picked up in an hour? I always thought the Miami DP were very responsible with sharing this threat with the national intel people. Not sure where I read this however.

Talk about suspicious Dealey Plaza men look-a-likes? Have you seen the "Rip Robertson" comparison photos? Tell us those don't match up exactly.

How in the world did none of our police agencies never find one person connected to James Earl Ray?

The man escapes state prison and is not caught? Ray was a low level crime guy. Uneducated. No money.

He ends up being caught in an international airport looking like a businessman and wearing a suit which was not his style, ever.

He even resembles D.B. Cooper!

Ray had a fake passport? Who made that? Money on him? Ray was incapable of all this on his own. This was much more sophisticated than his MO.

Ray was very much a backwoods hillbilly "Thunder Road" moonshine runner type character.

Ray was set up to do this crime by someone with big time money and connections.

Impossible that not one of our best intel agencies could ever find even one Ray enabler.

Edited by Joe Bauer

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Very tough "bullseye" shot when your target is 80 yards away and moving away from you no matter at 11 mph or 3. Shooter must have been very skilled, especially using one of the cheapest rifles around and with a defective scope to boot.

Good point Joe. And the scope was so defective that it was off different amounts from shot to shot. If it was off consistently, say 5 inches high and 5 inches to the right, you could adjust for that by aiming 5 inches low and 5 inches to the left. And you'd make that adjustment because you knew where the bullet was going to go.

But this scope was off different amounts from shot to shot. One shot it was 2 inches high and 4 inches to the right, the next shot it was 4 inches high and 3 inches to the right and the next shot it would be 5 inches high and 5 inches to the right.

And this level of inaccuracy was evident during the FBI's firing of the rifle at just 25 yards !!!!!

I don't care how great a shooter, with this level of inaccuracy, there's no way ANYBODY could have known where the bullet was going to go and thus adjusted their aim to hit what they aimed at, let alone Kennedy's head, at 80 yards or more.

The rifle tests proved that. The FBI fired 27 shots from the CE139 rifle and never hit what they aimed at. The Army's master riflemen fired 18 shots from the rifle and never hit the head area of the sillouette target and of the 12 shots they fired at 80 yards or more, 5 of them missed the target completely.

And they were shooting at stationary targets.

https://gil-jesus.com/the-rifle-tests/

Edited by Gil Jesus

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 11:48 AM, Joe Bauer said:

If the Dealey Plaza photo is not Joseph Milteer it is pretty damn close imo.

Same glasses. Milteer seemed to like open collared, light colored shirts as does the Dealey Plaza man. Same square jaw, ears right. The expression the Dealey Plaza man is shooting toward JFK is one of absolute hate. Which you would expect from Milteer.

I too think Milteer's description is quite specific. Chillingly so. A patsy would be picked up in an hour? I always thought the Miami DP were very responsible with sharing this threat with the national intel people. Not sure where I read this however.

Talk about suspicious Dealey Plaza men look-a-likes? Have you seen the "Rip Robertson" comparison photos? Tell us those don't match up exactly.

How in the world did none of our police agencies never find one person connected to James Earl Ray?

The man escapes state prison and is not caught? Ray was a low level crime guy. Uneducated. No money.

He ends up being caught in an international airport looking like a businessman and wearing a suit which was not his style, ever.

He even resembles D.B. Cooper!

Ray had a fake passport? Who made that? Money on him? Ray was incapable of all this on his own. This was much more sophisticated than his MO.

Ray was very much a backwoods hillbilly "Thunder Road" moonshine runner type character.

Ray was set up to do this crime by someone with big time money and connections.

Impossible that not one of our best intel agencies could ever find even one Ray enabler.

What amazes me, that after the assassination so many of the crowd people take off and no one ever identified most. Why didn't all of them make a statement or reach out - such a big case get their few minutes? A lot directly on the plaza did, but what about all the ones just before it. Can they all be identified? I always thought this was Milteer, but I had a copy of Crossfire for a long time.