The Education Forum

Honest Answers

Was reading Honest Answers from the forum's very own @Vince Palamara and came across the fascinating observations of James Young. One of those ties into the late David Lifton's Best Evidence. Some of it seems to be pure speculation on the part of Young, but he says that upon arrival at Andrews in Washington DC that one of the handles on the ornate bronze coffin of JFK had been broken while offloading it from the plane. Then the part that was probably speculation on his part came in. He thinks this was why JFK was put in a different coffin and that the body was probably placed in a body bag at that point and put into the other coffin. I find that a weak excuse why the body came in Bethesda differently than it left Dallas, but at least it is an attempt to resolve the issue and acknowledges the fact that there was a difference. He also says that two men were sent back to the presidential limo to see if any other bone fragments were left in it and came back with a bullet along with the other material removed from the vehicle. Not related to Mr. Young, but another thing I found pretty fascinating was statements made by Parkland doctors who performed surgery on Connally who said that the slug was skill in his leg. And that was AFTER the so called magic bullet was found on the stretcher. If indeed the slug was still in Connally's leg then the stretcher bullet was not the one (or only one) that passed through the Governor.

6 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Was reading Honest Answers from the forum's very own @Vince Palamara and came across the fascinating observations of James Young. One of those ties into the late David Lifton's Best Evidence. Some of it seems to be pure speculation on the part of Young, but he says that upon arrival at Andrews in Washington DC that one of the handles on the ornate bronze coffin of JFK had been broken while offloading it from the plane. Then the part that was probably speculation on his part came in. He thinks this was why JFK was put in a different coffin and that the body was probably placed in a body bag at that point and put into the other coffin. I find that a weak excuse why the body came in Bethesda differently than it left Dallas, but at least it is an attempt to resolve the issue and acknowledges the fact that there was a difference. He also says that two men were sent back to the presidential limo to see if any other bone fragments were left in it and came back with a bullet along with the other material removed from the vehicle. Not related to Mr. Young, but another thing I found pretty fascinating was statements made by Parkland doctors who performed surgery on Connally who said that the slug was skill in his leg. And that was AFTER the so called magic bullet was found on the stretcher. If indeed the slug was still in Connally's leg then the stretcher bullet was not the one (or only one) that passed through the Governor.

I thought I read somewhere that the coffin couldn't fit through the door on AF 1 with the handles and they were removed.

6 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Thanks! Please see: