The Education Forum

New members are posting interesting and invaluable infomation on relevant topics

10 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Please continue to contribute what you know and have uncovered about the assassination of JFK. This is much appreciated.

I uncovered lots about Hickey's accidental (negligent) shooting (homicide) of JFK -- see my 135 postings -- i started 3 threads.

My postings include a fair bit about the attempted assassination by Oswald (fired 2 shots).

2 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I uncovered lots about Hickey's accidental (negligent) shooting (homicide) of JFK -- see my 135 postings -- i started 3 threads.

My postings include a fair bit about the attempted assassination by Oswald (fired 2 shots).

My “ice bullet shot from the sewer drain by a Cuban midget” theory is also open to discussion.

3 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Go for it Marjan R.! 

Love your passion and appreciate the time and effort you put into your forum contributions.

The integrity of this forum is greatly determined by how much all of us here respect "every poster's shared opinions and theories" regards the JFK/Oswald/Jack Ruby story no matter how different from our own.

A debate about JFK truth ideas is made much more worthy when the debaters keep such from devolving into personal ad hominem slings and arrows.

I love reading JFK truth proposing theories here on the forum no matter how different they are from my own especially if they are respectfully presented.

Keeps the discussion here interestingly lively and refreshed and energized from time to time.

Years ago, one poster seemed to be quite obsessed about the sex lives of all the main characters in the JFK story and even later regards future politicians and their partners.

Even though much of his claims might have been very possibly true (and IMO actually not totally unimportant in the larger picture of influence, personal character revealing and motivations ) I think the forum decided to draw a line regards that one poster.

But over-all this forum has been very tolerant imo.

Let's not forget Douglas Caddys great contribution to this forum: He claims that E Howard Hunt told him in the 70ties that JFK was killed because he gave the UFO secrets away to the Soviets.  🤣