The Education Forum

The Assassination Films: Orville Nix

Gil Jesus

An examination of the film taken from the south side of Elm St. by Orville Nix shows the President's head being thrown back and to his left, corroborating the head movement in the Zapruder film. Narrated by Robert Groden. Click on the link: "Watch on YouTube".

Edited by Gil Jesus

Groden reckons that the headshot was from the picket fence -- what an idiot.

A picket fence shot would have to have an inshoot & an outshoot. The outshoot would have to be on the left side or left rear of the head -- but there is no evidence of that.

What an idiot.

1 hour ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Groden reckons that the headshot was from the picket fence -- what an idiot.

A picket fence shot would have to have an inshoot & an outshoot. The outshoot would have to be on the left side or left rear of the head -- but there is no evidence of that.

What an idiot.

Groden has been a great contributor to the 60 year long JFK truth seeking effort imo.

However, I have always thought that a shot from the picket fence would not work with the JFK head shot.

A bullet fired from there would have hit JFK square on his right head side. Would have knocked JFK right into Jackie?

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Groden has been a great contributor to the 60 year long JFK truth seeking effort imo.

However, I have always thought that a shot from the picket fence would not work with the JFK head shot.

A bullet fired from there would have hit JFK square on his right head side. Would have knocked JFK right into Jackie?

I forget Groden's theorys -- but i think i learnt a lot from him (& others around here) -- i have of course seen postings (somewhere) saying that a shot from the fence would have hit Jackie also -- which aint quite correct -- but zero outshoot on the lhs of JFK's head for sure means no shot from the fence area.

4 hours ago, Roger DeLaria said:

A bit further west where the fence and triple underpass meet? Some have said the storm sewer at street level in front of the grassy knoll as a location? 🤔

I have been criticized around here -- eg, read some of the postings on this forum & then re-examine your silly theory -- however, when i started my reading & examination of the JFK SAGA in earnest,  about 2 years ago, i looked at every thread on this forum (& some other forums), believe it or knot -- if u or other wanted to duplicate my scholarly efforts i think that u would need to devote many many days.

Anyhow, i was a bit bemused/shocked by the shot from the storm sewer theory. When one looks at the pix showing the (very poor) view out of the inlet/manhole to the JFKlimo throo the inlet/manhole (of the nearest inlet north-west of X)(ie showing the sewer sniper's view of JFK) one can see the sillyness of the sewer-sniper-theory.

Funny, i spent some of my career as a kind of consultant, examining possible cheap improvements to drains to fix flooding arising sometimes from bad hydraulic design -- so, i have lifted lids & peered into & measured many pits/inlets/manholes over the years. 

I made a gif of the Nix footage which shows Chaney braking – link is below.

As can be seen SSA Ready duznt step off the running board – but somewhere in there we know that SSA Roberts in the passenger seat of Queen Mary told Ready not to jump off – Kinney might have been looking at Roberts koz Kinney thort Roberts was talking to Kinney – we karnt see the head snap to the right in the Nix footage koz the lady in light brown blocks our view of Kinney – but, as i said, i reckon that Kinney's head snap woz koz of the AR15 barking – but, as i said, the barking would have started at say Z304, so, what took Kinney so long to look.

https://i.postimg.cc/L6zWqkrx/nix-gif-kinney-ezgif.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/QtV4XCKD/nix-gif-of-kinney-fasterer-ezgif.gif