The Education Forum

Church II Committee Compromised? Russiagate a Hoax?

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Like the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who released his findings in April 2019, the Senate report did not conclude that the Trump campaign engaged in a coordinated conspiracy with the Russian government"--NYT

From the story above. Even with the slanted NYT wording...no there, there. 

This article was written by a Pulitzer Prize winner. The only slant is to being truthful.

The Senate report not being able to prove there was a conspiracy, an illegal act, doesn't mean that one didn't exist, and they did in fact find coordination between the Trump camp and numerous shady Russians.

And that's why we call it Russiagate.

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

This article was written by a Pulitzer Prize winner. The only slant is to being truthful.

The Senate report not being able to prove there was a conspiracy, an illegal act, doesn't mean that one didn't exist, and they did in fact find coordination between the Trump camp and numerous shady Russians.

And that's why we call it Russiagate.

You're wasting your time, Matt.

I have posted those same facts and references for Ben on several occasions, including the definitive Atlantic review article outlining why "the Russia Hoax Was No Hoax."

Ben is keeping a closed mind on the subject.

28 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

You're wasting your time, Matt.

I have posted those same facts and references for Ben on several occasions, including the definitive Atlantic review article outlining why "the Russia Hoax Was No Hoax."

Ben is keeping a closed mind on the subject.

I would have thought a scholar like yourself would understand correlation doesn't mean causation.. 

Comey debunked your Russia Gate under oath. Your conspiracy theory was based on M$M anonymous sources who were Obama and Bush loyalist and sometimes weren't even real in the case of Adam Schiff, which is why he got kicked of the Senate intelligence committee. Mark Twain famously said it was easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled. In the case of Matt and William they were fooled by Neo Cons so I understand why they're have such a hard time admitting they were fooled.. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

7 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I would have thought a scholar like yourself would understand correlation doesn't mean causation.. 

Comey debunked your Russia Gate under oath. Your conspiracy theory was based on M$M anonymous sources who were Obama and Bush loyalist and sometimes weren't even real in the case of Adam Schiff, which is why he got kicked of the Senate intelligence committee. Mark Twain famously said it was easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled. In the case of Matt and William they were fooled by Neo Cons so I understand why they're have such a hard time admitting they were fooled.. 

Mathew,

If you ever get around to finally reading the Mueller Report, you will learn that Trump fired James Comey in 2017 because Comey refused to shut down the FBI investigation of Michael Flynn's efforts in December of 2016 to sabotage U.S. sanctions against Russia, imposed in response to Russian interference in our 2016 U.S. election.

Next, read the belated, Republican-controlled U.S. Senate Intelligence Report on Russian interference in our 2016 election, on behalf of Trump.  The Chairman of that committee was Trumpster Richard Burr (R-NC.)

I do agree with Mark Twain that convincing you and Ben that you have been fooled about Trump's ties to Russia has been a very difficult task.

5 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Mathew,

If you ever get around to finally reading the Mueller Report, you will learn that Trump fired James Comey in 2017 because Comey refused to shut down the FBI investigation of Michael Flynn's efforts in December of 2016 to sabotage U.S. sanctions against Russia, imposed in response to Russian interference in our 2016 U.S. election.

Next, read the belated, Republican-controlled U.S. Senate Intelligence Report on Russian interference in our 2016 election, on behalf of Trump.  The Chairman of that committee was Trumpster Richard Burr (R-NC.)

I do agree with Mark Twain that convincing you and Ben that you have been fooled about Trump's ties to Russia has been a very difficult task.

William you said you read it, Post the revelant points that prove it was true and I will read it. But you and the Media hasn't done that so I don't believe it exists. Ball is in your court convince me and Ben with some Bulletin points and citation. Prove it exists.. that is the first step in correlation means collusion. Last I saw it looks like the FBI was investigating the wrong Russians. I think this Committee is needed because it looks like Obama corrupted the FBI and Justice department with political partisans and that what it looks like people like yourself are being used to defend. 

So once again William cite the information and I will look at it with an open mind. But like I said I don't think it exists which is why you do this Claire Booth Luce wild goose chase telling use to read 800 page committee reports and we'll know why Trump did what the committee ruled he didn't. Even Matt said they didn't find illegal activity William.. 

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

William you said you read it, Post the revelant points that prove it was true and I will read it.

Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election (justice.gov)

Senate Intelligence Committee issues final report on Russian interference (rollcall.com)

Russiagate Was Not a Hoax - The Atlantic

Edited by W. Niederhut

4 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

"So once again William cite the information and I will look at it with an open mind. But like I said I don't think it exists which is why you do this Claire Booth Luce wild goose chase telling use to read 800 page committee reports and we'll know why Trump did what the committee ruled he didn't. Even Matt said they didn't find illegal activity William.." -Matthew Koch from same post  

Willam is this a case of reading comprehension skills or intellectual dishonesty via the use of your ellipse? 

Edited by Matthew Koch

4 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

"So once again William cite the information and I will look at it with an open mind. But like I said I don't think it exists which is why you do this Claire Booth Luce wild goose chase telling use to read 800 page committee reports and we'll know why Trump did what the committee ruled he didn't. Even Matt said they didn't find illegal activity William.." -Matthew Koch from same post  

Willam is this a case of reading comprehension skills or intellectual dishonesty via the use of your ellipse? 

Mathew,

If your attention span is the problem, try starting with the Atlantic article.

You can also read the Mueller Report in a serialized "Classic Comics" format. 🤥

The Mueller Report Illustrated, Chapter 1: ‘This Russia thing is far from over’ - Washington Post

4 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Mathew,

If your attention span is the problem, try starting with the Atlantic article.

You can also read the Mueller Report in a serialized "Classic Comics" format. 🤥

The Mueller Report Illustrated, Chapter 1: ‘This Russia thing is far from over’ - Washington Post

Thanks for proving my point that you are unable to point to specifics.. 

Well so far, my efforts to contact someone who knows what they are talking about---John Kiriakou---have been unsuccessful. 

Kiriakou, who knows far more about the Deep State, the FBI and the CIA  than any of us punters, stated Russiagate was a hoax. 

I am keeping an open mind. I would like to get Kiriakou to expand on that. 

If Trump has done something prosecutable in regards to Russiagate, let us see it come out in court. I am dubious about government investigations, and I think the track record suggests my skepticism is justified. WC anyone?

How about 9/11? And the 1/6 committee turned into a TV show. BTW, I think the new 'Phant committee will likely be more of the same---partisan sniping. 

Trump appears to be legally vulnerable for his efforts regarding the Georgia vote count, but I will let the lawyers pontificate on that one. The problem is, if you judge by the headlines, Trump has been certain to go to prison yesterday since before he was elected. Then, nothing or little happens.