The Education Forum

Biden Says JFKA Secrets Are Mine, Not Yours

Guys,

I'm bust fine-tuning our opposition memo so between that and my law practice, I wont have too much time the rest of this week to weigh in but I'll continue to monitor your posts. Thanks for your interest.

More importantly- if your Congressional representative or senators sit on either the House Oversight or Intelligence Committees, or the Senate Homeland Security or Intelligence Committees, please contact their offices and urge them to ask their committees to hold oversignt hearings on the JFK act during Sunshine Week (mid-March).  The JFK Act fits nicely into the problem of over-classification and could be a timely topic for Sunshine Week.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

What we don't know, however, is whether what is being postponed has anything whatsoever to do with who killed JFK. My guess is that it doesn't - that it relates to the CIA's obsession with concealing "operations" and "sources." Even if it were a bombshell of some sort, there's a likelihood (IMO) it will be a bombshell that sheds no direct light on the JFKA.

Lance-

I appreciate your commentary, but the argument that national security would be imperiled, or sources and methods compromised by JFKA disclosure...is wearing thinner than gold plating on a pot-metal watch. 

Just recently, Tom Gram identified two envelopes, with materials, that have remained sealed regarding Guy Banister, in N.O. 

Now really...sealed envelopes regarding Guy Banister? 

It is reasonable to suspect the intel community is covering up LHO's role as an asset. Possibly more. 

Even if LHO was becoming schizophrenic or otherwise mentally unstable during the JFKA, and even if he was the lone gunman (I think this not possible, but let that go), having the news come out that "CIA asset LHO Murdered JFK" is not a headline that can be tolerated. 

However, no matter how ugly the truth, either we run a democracy with a free press and transparency, or we don't. 

You realize the HSCA concluded nearly 40 years ago that JFK was murdered likely as a result of a conspiracy? The last official investigation, succeeding the narrow and pre-determined WC investigation.  

I hope I have enough years left to find out what really happened in the JFKA. 

BTW--

Banister's death. Barium acetate is a common tasteless, odorless chemical that induces heart attacks. 

Banister died at age 63 in 1964, after predicting his sudden death, due to JFK connections. 

According to actuarial tables, Banister in 1964 had an average of 13 years to live. 

Yes, this proves nothing. Interesting though. 

And now Banister's records are still sealed. 

13 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Lance-

I appreciate your commentary, but the argument that national security would be imperiled, or sources and methods compromised by JFKA disclosure...is wearing thinner than gold plating on a pot-metal watch. 

Just recently, Tom Gram identified two envelopes, with materials, that have remained sealed regarding Guy Banister, in N.O. 

Now really...sealed envelopes regarding Guy Banister? 

It is reasonable to suspect the intel community is covering up LHO's role as an asset. Possibly more. 

Even if LHO was becoming schizophrenic or otherwise mentally unstable during the JFKA, and even if he was the lone gunman (I think this not possible, but let that go), having the news come out that "CIA asset LHO Murdered JFK" is not a headline that can be tolerated. 

However, no matter how ugly the truth, either we run a democracy with a free press and transparency, or we don't. 

You realize the HSCA concluded nearly 40 years ago that JFK was murdered likely as a result of a conspiracy? The last official investigation, succeeding the narrow and pre-determined WC investigation.  

I hope I have enough years left to find out what really happened in the JFKA. 

Just to clarify, the Banister materials are not under court seal like under section 10(a) of JFK Act. Two sealed envelopes of material, which based on reported page counts looks to equate to 16 pages from Banister’s OS file were ”deleted” from the file prior to review by the HSCA. The CIA subsequently assigned RIFs to the file in a way that makes it just about impossible to determine if the missing material was ever turned over to NARA. 

We also know for a fact that several critical CIA documents on Banister existed that are not available online and seem to be very difficult if not impossible to locate, and a report on the FDC from a CIA source close to Banister was never turned over to the HSCA because it “could not be located”. 

It is a little suspicious, but I’m gonna make a reproduction request for every CIA RIF I can find on Banister that isn’t online before concluding that the material is actually missing. 

Tom Gram- can you email info about the Banister materials at Larry@schnapflaw.com?  we are currently assembling a list of documents for further searches or that remain classified.

please also explain the RIF issue in your email. The current shoddy condition of the collection is another count in our complaint.  

59 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Tom Gram- can you email info about the Banister materials at Larry@schnapflaw.com?  we are currently assembling a list of documents for further searches or that remain classified.

please also explain the RIF issue in your email. The current shoddy condition of the collection is another count in our complaint.  

Yes, I won’t be home for a while but I’ll send you an email later this evening. 

@Lawrence Schnapf and @Tom Gram

👍

This is what this forum should be more about : helping each other in solving problems

To the both of you : thank you !

PS : I know the above sounds "mellow" (or whatever the exact term is), but given the insults, name calling, etc we've seen on this forum, someone needs to emphasize the good stuff, that's all...  

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

2 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

@Lawrence Schnapf and @Tom Gram

👍

This is what this forum should be more about : helping each other in solving problems

To the both of you : thank you !

PS : I know the above sounds "mellow" (or whatever the exact term is), but given the insults, name calling, etc we've seen on this forum, someone needs to emphasize the good stuff, that's all...  

JPC--

I agree with you. 

If someone has a different point of view, that's fine. Forums are for conversation. 

And anyone trying to uncover the truth about the JFKA is an ally, as far as I am concerned. I would hold hands with Attila the Hun if we could get to the truth on the JFKA. 

Even LN'ers should be welcome.

The reason courtrooms have prosecution and a defense: In airing both sides. a more-complete picture emerges. 

9 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

I didn’t have time to write up an email today but I will tomorrow. It’s quite a bit of info and I want to make sure I articulate it all correctly. 

For anyone interested in the CIA old style RIFs and how it applies to Banister’s OS files, here are a couple relevant articles from Robert Reynolds: 

http://jfkarc.info/2019/12/07/old-rif-numbers-at-mary-ferrell/

http://jfkarc.info/2019/12/07/more-on-the-old-rif-numbers-at-mary-ferrell/