The Education Forum

Oswald in one Dillard's Photo?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Denis Morissette said:

Look at yourself in a mirror. What do you see?

Well, let me go try but first Cliff is drunk. . . again, so I have to help him to his quarters.    Interestingly he mumbled something about shirts and Oswald.   

1 minute ago, Cory Santos said:

Well, let me go try but first Cliff is drunk. . . again, so I have to help him to his quarters.    Interestingly he mumbled something about shirts and Oswald.   

If that is what you see, I respect what you see. People, men, women or whatever else must be believed.

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

Just for the record, Denis.....

Vince Palamara, who started that 2014 EF thread I linked to above, doesn't believe (any more than I do) that Oswald's face is really in the Dillard photo. Vince thinks it's fake too.

OK. I'm outnumbered, then. So, you must be right.

2 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

That explains why you can't see what many of us are seeing.

Denis I’m jesting.   I don’t see it but if you can get better quality pictures I say go for it.  I am not demeaning your theory.  I just don’t see it.  My point above is lots of things can be seen in these photos that look like a face or something but usually I find it’s unproductive without the negatives being worked on.   Again, don’t take what I said the wrong way.   

45 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Denis I’m jesting.   I don’t see it but if you can get better quality pictures I say go for it.  I am not demeaning your theory.  I just don’t see it.  My point above is lots of things can be seen in these photos that look like a face or something but usually I find it’s unproductive without the negatives being worked on.   Again, don’t take what I said the wrong way.   

No problem. I just have have hard time with people not seeing what I'm seeing and that are so obvious. 

8 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

David, most of the members who have commented will not see what you're talking about. I think they should see, if they are able to see at all, an optometrist. Anyway... This is the clearest version of this that I've seen. But the image that looks like Lee does show in the HSCA copy. 

C'MON Denis... that is not a real image of Oswald in the window...

Of course it's a fake... there is no "body" below the face...  and as DVP is basically saying, he needed to be put up there since he was never there in the first place...

Nice going Dave... :up

2 hours ago, David Josephs said:

C'MON Denis... that is not a real image of Oswald in the window...

Of course it's a fake... there is no "body" below the face...  and as DVP is basically saying, he needed to be put up there since he was never there in the first place...

Nice going Dave... :up

Do you see the Oswald image in the photo posted by Dave?