The Education Forum

David Mantik's new Book: 2 Reviews

On 3/1/2023 at 8:35 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Mart, when you buy it on Kindle, please let people know about the illustrations and if they are in color.

And also the graphics.

I have the hard cover so I do not know how those come out in Kindle.

If you read the one detailed review on Amazon, five star with reservations, it says the best way to read it is the hard copy with the Kindle version at hand on a tablet or lap top.  So one can view numerous links available in the Kindle version.  Maybe so.  A possible cumbersome procedure.  With an oversized 8 1/2 X 11' 500+ page book following along on Kindle and pausing for the links could take a while.  I look forward to getting a copy of the hard cover sometime in the next few months.

41 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

If you read the one detailed review on Amazon, five star with reservations, it says the best way to read it is the hard copy with the Kindle version at hand on a tablet or lap top.  So one can view numerous links available in the Kindle version.  Maybe so.  A possible cumbersome procedure.  With an oversized 8 1/2 X 11' 500+ page book following along on Kindle and pausing for the links could take a while.  I look forward to getting a copy of the hard cover sometime in the next few months.

Oversized is good. More room for sticky notes.