The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

- Vivek Ramaswamy (@VivekGRamaswamy) January 29, 2024 -
I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month. And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall. Just some wild speculation over here, let’s see how it ages over the next 8 months.”
Oh no! The NFL has been rigged and weaponized!
Damn Democrats!
Steve Thomas

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:
- Vivek Ramaswamy (@VivekGRamaswamy) January 29, 2024 -
I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month. And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall. Just some wild speculation over here, let’s see how it ages over the next 8 months.”
Oh no! The NFL has been rigged and weaponized!
Damn Democrats!
Steve Thomas

Then there is this: Wildest dream: Biden is eyeing a huge celebrity surrogate — Taylor Swift - Washington Examiner

'Don't want an atheist, don't want a Muslim': Oregon GOPer wants Christian-only government

by M.L. Nestel January 30, 2024

https://www.rawstory.com/werner-reschke-oregon-republican/

“Any lawmaker who isn't Christian or stands as a disbeliever in his faith has no place serving in elected office, one Republican is advocating.

Oregon's Rep. E. Werner Reschke (R-Malin) expressed the take while appearing on the Facebook-streamed "Save The Nation" talk show, which has ties to the National Association of Christian Lawmakers.

When posed by host, former Arkansas lawmaker Jason Rapert, about adding a "spiritual component" in government, Reschke returned that those in power need an "awakening" and that more Christians “be involved in government” and "voting."”

I wonder who is going to be administering these tests.

Steve Thomas

Here's what I believe the plot against Biden could very likely be:

1. Sometime in the last 6-9 months, Iran/Russia slowly sent a terrorist cell one-by-one into the U.S. through the southern border.

2. Next, draw Biden into a nasty conflict in the Middle East.

3. Escalatory back and forth between the U.S. and Iran. 

4. GOP was told to complain non-stop about the border, and predict a terror attack.

5. Terror attack then occurs over the summer, GOP blames Biden for it because border wasn't secure enough.

Obviously I pray this doesn't happen, but this is the type of op that would be planned by a desperate man who faces losing power if Biden is re-elected.

Donald Trump announced on his social media platform in great big, all-capitalized letters, that he is looking for a new lawyer and said that this person must  BE CRAZY OR A GREAT PATRIOT!

Now, for the life of me, I don't understand this marketing strategy.

I can understand running against Mickey Mouse, or Bud Light, or Target, or even Taylor Swift, but to go out and advertise for somebody who is crazy is a marketing strategy I just can't wrap my head around.

Poor Alina.

Like Icarus, she just flew too close to the sun. Everything that Trump touches dies.

Trump's want ad doesn't say he will pay whatever lawyer answers the call.

Steve Thomas

On 1/30/2024 at 11:49 AM, Matt Allison said:

Here's what I believe the plot against Biden could very likely be:

1. Sometime in the last 6-9 months, Iran/Russia slowly sent a terrorist cell one-by-one into the U.S. through the southern border.

2. Next, draw Biden into a nasty conflict in the Middle East.

3. Escalatory back and forth between the U.S. and Iran. 

4. GOP was told to complain non-stop about the border, and predict a terror attack.

5. Terror attack then occurs over the summer, GOP blames Biden for it because border wasn't secure enough.

Obviously I pray this doesn't happen, but this is the type of op that would be planned by a desperate man who faces losing power if Biden is re-elected.

Re: #5 above about a terror attack, this article sounds the alarm:

FBI director warns that Chinese hackers are preparing to ‘wreak havoc’ on US critical infrastructure (aol.com)