The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Not a bad thing, given that Zionism was the answer to Nazi Germany's antisemitism.

Sandy,

The Zionist movement originated long before the rise of Naziism in the 1930s.

In fact, the Balfour Declaration, which led to the establishment of the British Protectorate in Palestine, (and, ultimately, to the founding of the state of Israel) was promulgated in 1917, during WWI.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia

As for traditional (Orthodox) Talmudic teachings about the goyim, (non-Jews) you might be interested in the writings on the subject by Holocaust survivor, Israel Shahak, a former Professor of Chemistry at Hebrew University.

I have read several of Shahak's books, and I'm quite fond of the man-- though he is not popular with militant Zionists.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

2 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Well, looks like no VP slot for Katie Britt! LOL That was legendary-level bad. Wow. SNL this weekend is gonna be great!

I watched Biden's SOTU address but had no stomach for the GOP response.

Biden came out swinging, and I was especially gratified by his opening condemnation of the MAGA betrayal of Ukraine and dishonesty about J6. 

Nor did he pull any punches in denouncing the Republican SCOTUS judges for overturning Roe v. Wade.

I noticed that MAGA Mike Johnson and the Congressional Republicans sat like statues for most the address.

Frankly, I can hardly stand the sight of those SOBs.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:
4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Not a bad thing, given that Zionism was the answer to Nazi Germany's antisemitism.

The Zionist movement originated long before the rise of Naziism in the 1930s.

Nevertheless, Zionism became the de facto answer to Nazi Germany's antisemitism, which had seen a dramatic increase in the Jewish population of Palestine.

I watched about 5 minutes of Britt's response.

It was like watching a bad audition to drama school acting class.

When she got to the fake crying part, I had to go to the bathroom and be physically ill.

Steve Thomas

15 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I cannot believe my eyes... Doug is now resorting to posting pro-Hamas propaganda!

Believe your eyes. this is a testimonial by an Israeli kidnapped victim. There have been other reports of the kidnapped victims being hurriedly moved to another location because the Israelis were dropping American-made bombs nearby.

14 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Well, looks like no VP slot for Katie Britt! LOL That was legendary-level bad. Wow. SNL this weekend is gonna be great!

Republicans baffled by Katie Britt’s State of the Union response: ‘One of our biggest disasters’ | State of the Union address | The Guardian