The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAGA SPAM ALERT....

We have some foreign MAGA spammers on the Education Forum, folks.

Check out the latest MAGA spamming of our 2024 Democratic Presidential Nominee thread on the Political Discussion board.

This is the worst MAGA spamming of the forum since Sandy Larsen had to shut down the Ben Cole/Mathew Koch MAGA spamming of the 56 Years thread.

Edited by W. Niederhut

29 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

The American general public has absolutely no idea that the Cold War never ended.

Matt,

The former Moscow correspondent from the UK, Catherine Belton, makes a convincing case in her book, Putin's People, that the KGB had anticipated the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.

They temporarily disappeared into the woodwork, (like KGB Lt. Col. Putin) then re-emerged during the collapse of the Yeltsin regime, under the leadership of Putin-- circa 1997.

And, of course, Putin pretended to be an enlightened democratic leader, at first, before gradually transforming the Russian Federation back into a totalitarian police state in the 21st century.

35 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

They temporarily disappeared into the woodwork, (like KGB Lt. Col. Putin) then re-emerged during the collapse of the Yeltsin regime, under the leadership of Putin-- circa 1997.

Yep. We had a nice little vacation from it with Clinton and Yeltsin in 90s and then it basically restarted full throttle.

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Donald Trump 09/06/24 -

“Nancy Pelosi has a big wall wrapped around her house. Of course, it didn't help too much with the problems she had, did it?”

Steve Thomas

Yeah, Steve, and I think the Orange Dodo made this idiotic remark to the Fraternal Order of Police...  

There's nothing quite as funny in the MAGA-verse as a wing nut attacking a lib with a hammer.  🙄

c9bb0b25eb1a437482d9f12af1841dc8265b22dc

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Matt,

I took the historic step (for me) of cancelling my WaPo subscription a few days ago, after reading their front-page MAGA propaganda article praising Trump for his recent "patriotic" visit to Arlington National Cemetery.

This is the first time in about 50 years that I haven't subscribed to either NYT or WaPo-- America's two top-ranked newspapers.  

I refuse to spend money on MAGA propaganda.

Edited by W. Niederhut

More babbling nonsense.

Trump issues 'cease and desist' against any Democrat engaging in election 'skullduggery'
By David McAfee September 7, 2024
https://www.rawstory.com/u/davidmcafee
In a post labeled as a "CEASE & DESIST," Trump claimed that he, "together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars," is "watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely."
"I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again," the ex-president added. "We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T!"
"Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country."

So, any of you guys who plan on engaging in skullduggery, you'd better watch it!

You'd better not call some Secretary of State somewhere and ask him to find you some votes neither!

Steve Thomas