The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

On 8/29/2024 at 6:48 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Doug,

I certainly, hope that the Secret Service, and others, are evaluating the possibility that a Russian weapon could be used against Vice President Harris.

I have known one prominent person, in particular, who was victimized by the KGB circa 2000.

Putin is capable of anything.  He used to run KGB ops out of Dresden, after graduating from the Yuri Andropov Institute, and his father worked for Stalin's NKVD Destruction Brigades during WWII.

I ruled out sending my letter with the attached article to the head of the Secret Service because it could get lost in the organization's present chaos. I chose instead to send it to the FBI Director because I knew that he in turn would send a copy of it to the head of the Secret Service where because if was from him it would get the attention needed.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RFK Jr. is on this program (live)now...

https://daystar.com/live

24 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Putin won't stop with the Ukraine. Will invade other countries.

https://www.spytalk.co/p/putin-a-very-savvy-gangster-who-wont?r=5pqyc&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Doug,

I've been telling people since 2007, based on my direct observations in the Russian Orthodox Church, reading ITASS, and some private correspondence, that Putin was establishing a fascist police state in the Russian Federation. 

I wouldn't compare it to Nazi Germany, per se, but it does bear some similarities--nationalism, authoritarianism, intolerance of dissent, and even a kind of Russian "Hitler Jugend" type organization for Russian youth. 

Putin's jackboots have also murdered journalists, political opposition leaders, and beaten up gay rights protesters.

I'm amazed that some liberal intellectuals still don't seem to realize what the Russian Federation has become.