The Education Forum

Everybody knows "The Twitter Files" is 100% BS, right?

Some JFK assassination researchers, who should know better, think Matt Taibbi and the "Twitter Files" are akin to Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers.  I couldn't believe they think it's real.  I was glad to see someone confront Taibbi.  It doesn't happen enough.

I saw this Joseph, it's well worth watching.

I always hate it, when people create a clip on youtube and entitle it. Such and such "shreads" such and such. But in Joseph's clip. Matt Taibbi is completely unprepared for Meidi Assan's questions, is forced to correct egregious errors,  and at times looks confused.

Incidentally Bill Maher is going to appear on Tucker Carlson's show.  They asked Maher if they could just talk about things they agree on, and Maher refused, but they're going through with the interview anyway.

BTW, the reason why I post this is because good JFK researchers are like Mehdi Hasan.  The WC narrative is a lie, a lie of deliberate distortion, lies of omission, egregious error and deliberate error.  And whenever confronted with the facts WC writers and apologists will still stand with it. That's what Taibbi is doing, yeah, I'm completely full of it but I'm still right.  

It's not just a fight about evidence, facts and reality.  It's often an ideological fight too. And you rarely if ever win fighting the ideologues but you have to fight them too.  

1 hour ago, Joseph Backes said:

BTW, the reason why I post this is because good JFK researchers are like Mehdi Hasan.  The WC narrative is a lie, a lie of deliberate distortion, lies of omission, egregious error and deliberate error.  And whenever confronted with the facts WC writers and apologists will still stand with it. That's what Taibbi is doing, yeah, I'm completely full of it but I'm still right.  

It's not just a fight about evidence, facts and reality.  It's often an ideological fight too. And you rarely if ever win fighting the ideologues but you have to fight them too.  

Don't know whether you're up to date on policing the forum or not. The mods are cracking down on off topic stuff. I for one am all for it. It's not that I disagree with Matty getting taken to the wood shed.

11 hours ago, Joseph Backes said:

I'm locking this thread before it gets any longer because it is JFKA unrelated. Also because it is likely to result in political bickering.

Joseph, I want to invite you to re-post your comments in a more appropriate area of the forum. The Water Coolers are great for getting the news out with only limited commentary from members. The Water Coolers can be accessed through a link at the top of the main JFKA Debate page, and so it gets a lot of traffic.

If you prefer to have a thread dedicated to you topic, I suggest you post it in the Political Discussions Forum.