The Education Forum

Hitler's Favorite Banker Hjalmar Schacht: 11:30 meet [Old] Warsaw ( + Hotel) with T. and Hjalmar / Ilse - Get $ — November 7, 1963

13 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

I've read your version of what happened and I find it to be both completely, utterly absurd, and lacking any hard evidence whatsoever. But sure, you solved the case, so I guess we can all go home now?

My version of who-shot how-shot where-shot when-shot is 100% correct re Oswald's shot-1 & shot-2 & re Hickey's 4 or 5 or 6 shot accidental auto burst.

This present thread like all conspiracy threads are basically why-shot -- or could be why-shot if the conspiracy contributed materially to the who-how-where-when-shot (ie re what happened in Dealey Plaza on that Friday).

But no conspiracy theory (including i suppose this one)(i havent read it) has (yet) contributed anything worth mentioning re what happened in Dealey Plaza. 

In other words no conspiracy theory (that i have ever bothered to read) has yet risen to the level of being worthy of explaining any kind of why-shot.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

My version of who-shot how-shot where-shot when-shot is 100% correct re Oswald's shot-1 & shot-2 & re Hickey's 4 or 5 or 6 shot accidental auto burst.

This present thread like all conspiracy threads are basically why-shot -- or could be why-shot if the conspiracy contributed materially to the who-how-where-when-shot (ie re what happened in Dealey Plaza on that Friday).

But no conspiracy theory (including i suppose this one)(i havent read it) has (yet) contributed anything worth mentioning re what happened in Dealey Plaza. 

In other words no conspiracy theory (that i have ever bothered to read) has yet risen to the level of being worthy of explaining any kind of why-shot.

Well now,

That is just your opinion & you know what they say about opinions....

4 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Well now,

That is just your opinion & you know what they say about opinions....

Do u know of a conspiracy theory (ie re why-shot) that probably affected the who-how-where-when-shot in Dealey Plaza?

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

On 4/20/2023 at 8:15 PM, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Do u know of a conspiracy theory (ie re why-shot) that probably affected the who-how-where-when-shot in Dealey Plaza?

Yes.

Kennedy was a threat.

Plain & simple.

Edited by Michael Crane

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

Yes.

Kennedy was threat.

Plain & simple.

There are lots of conspiracy theories re say killing jfk -- & some of them (including this thread) might have some truth -- but i know that none of them affected why-shot or who-how-where-when-shot.

Alltho i admit that anything involving Oswald & the CIA or FBI etc might have affected Oswald's mind & hence his actions.

But no conspiracy affected Hickey's accidental homicide -- except that if Oswald had not fired etc then of course Hickey would not have stood up with his finger on the trigger of his AR15.

Come on man,

It's common knowledge in the research community that Hickey's shot ricocheted off the curb & hit James Tague.

Greer's shot almost got Hickey.

Even lone-nutters Von Pein & Jonathon Cohen are aware of these facts..

Edited by Michael Crane

3 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

I don't get a chance to be sarcastic very often.

Carry on!

I get it - mostly aimed at Marjan 

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

Come on man,

It's common knowledge in the research community that Hickey's shot ricocheted off the curb & hit James Tague.

Even lone-nutters Von Pein & Jonathon Cohen are aware of this fact.

Your attempt at humor notwithstanding, my first name is spelled JONATHAN, and I am not, nor have I ever been, a "lone-nutter."

On 4/20/2023 at 8:55 PM, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Marjan, once you recognize who tapped Oswald as the perfect patsy, the "why" comes into focus.

This final element of the Odessa was the so-called Gehlen Organizaiton (the Org), the N(a)zi intelligence system that sold itself to the U.S. at the end of the war . . . 

. . . The Gehlen Org substantially pre-empted the CIA’s civilian character before it was ever born.  The CIA was born to be rocked in the Gehlen’s cradle.  It remained dependent on the Org even when the Org turned into the BND. Thus, whatever the CIA was from the standpoint of the law, it remained from the standpoint of practical intelligence collection a front for a house of N(a)zi spies.

. . . It is not the point of this essay that there would have been no Cold War if the Odessa had not wanted it and had not been able, through the naive collaboration of the American military Right, to place Gehlen and his network in a position that ought to have been occupied by a descendant of the OSS. But it was precisely because the world was so volatile and confusing as of the transition from World War II to peacetime that the U.S. needed to see it, as Donovan put it in his plaintive appeal to Truman in the summer of 1945, “through American eyes.”  No (Na)zi eyes however bright, could see it for us without deceiving us and leading us to the betrayal of our own national character. — Carl Oglesby, The Secret Treaty of Fort Hunt

Edited by Leslie Sharp

8 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Marjan, once you recognize who tapped Oswald as the perfect patsy, the "why" comes into focus.

This final element of the Odessa was the so-called Gehlen Organizaiton (the Org), the N(a)zi intelligence system that sold itself to the U.S. at the end of the war . . . 

. . . The Gehlen Org substantially pre-empted the CIA’s civilian character before it was ever born.  The CIA was born to be rocked in the Gehlen’s cradle.  It remained dependent on the Org even when the Org turned into the BND. Thus, whatever the CIA was from the standpoint of the law, it remained from the standpoint of practical intelligence collection a front for a house of N(a)zi spies.

. . . It is not the point of this essay that there would have been no Cold War if the Odessa had not wanted it and had not been able, through the naive collaboration of the American military Right, to place Gehlen and his network in a position that ought to have been occupied by a descendant of the OSS. But it was precisely because the world was so volatile and confusing as of the transition from World War II to peacetime that the U.S. needed to see it, as Donovan put it in his plaintive appeal to Truman in the summer of 1945, “through American eyes.”  No (Na)zi eyes however bright, could see it for us without deceiving us and leading us to the betrayal of our own national character. — Carl Oglesby, The Secret Treaty of Fort Hunt

Oswald was a (half) patsy koz he did try to kill jfk with his 2 shots (at Z105 [in the past i have said Z113] & at Z218). Then as Oswald stood up & back from the window (& did not fire his last [third] bullet) he saw Hickey blow jfk's head off at Z313 -- hence Oswald did indeed know that he was a (half) patsy.

The CIA & FBI etc would have had zero influence on Hickey -- but might have had some kind of influence on Oswald earlier.

And of course if the SS wanted to cover up SSA Hickey's accidental homicide then yes Oswald was the perfect patsy.

But, Oswald was the perfect patsy for one main reason, & that reason is that Oswald was killed before Oswald could say much. If Oswald had gone to trial then he would not have been the perfect patsy -- i reckon that it would have emerged that Oswald did not blow jfk's head off -- in other words it would have emerged that Oswald scored zero out of 10 on the patsy scale.

If the police etc say did not find any rifle or casings in the TSBD etc, & if the police did not find the killer of Tippit, & if Oswald had not been caught or even suspected, & if Oswald carried on working at the TSBD as if nothing had happened, then there would have been no patsy. Or in other words the blame could be placed on persons unknown. Much better than having Oswald in the dock blabbing his head off about how he did not fire the headshot etc. 

The perfect patsy was actually persons unknown.

28 minutes ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Oswald was a (half) patsy koz he did try to kill jfk with his 2 shots (at Z105 [in the past i have said Z113] & at Z218). Then as Oswald stood up & back from the window (& did not fire his last [third] bullet) he saw Hickey blow jfk's head off at Z313 -- hence Oswald did indeed know that he was a (half) patsy.

The CIA & FBI etc would have had zero influence on Hickey -- but might have had some kind of influence on Oswald earlier.

And of course if the SS wanted to cover up SSA Hickey's accidental homicide then yes Oswald was the perfect patsy.

But, Oswald was the perfect patsy for one main reason, & that reason is that Oswald was killed before Oswald could say much. If Oswald had gone to trial then he would not have been the perfect patsy -- i reckon that it would have emerged that Oswald did not blow jfk's head off -- in other words it would have emerged that Oswald scored zero out of 10 on the patsy scale.

If the police etc say did not find any rifle or casings in the TSBD etc, & if the police did not find the killer of Tippit, & if Oswald had not been caught or even suspected, & if Oswald carried on working at the TSBD as if nothing had happened, then there would have been no patsy. Or in other words the blame could be placed on persons unknown. Much better than having Oswald in the dock blabbing his head off about how he did not fire the headshot etc. 

The perfect patsy was actually persons unknown.

So, can you explain this again: Why did Oswald say, "I'm just a patsy"?  

And then perhaps you might be willing to discuss the following:

-see J. Dallas

T. says L.O. is ‘idiot‘

But w be used regardless

Set-up complete 

JW-H

—Lafitte datebook, September 16, 1963

Call JA Wash D.C.

O says - done - 

Oswald set in place 

call Walker & others

—Lafitte datebook, October 25, 1963

23 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

So, can you explain this again: Why did Oswald say, "I'm just a patsy"?  

And then perhaps you might be willing to discuss the following:

-see J. Dallas

T. says L.O. is ‘idiot‘

But w be used regardless

Set-up complete 

JW-H

—Lafitte datebook, September 16, 1963

Call JA Wash D.C.

O says - done - 

Oswald set in place 

call Walker & others

—Lafitte datebook, October 25, 1963

I have already just an hour ago explained fully why Oswald said that he was a patsy.

I dont know anything about Lafitte & Co -- but for sure Oswald was not a part of any conspiracy.

2 minutes ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I have already just an hour ago explained fully why Oswald said that he was a patsy.

I dont know anything about Lafitte & Co -- but for sure Oswald was not a part of any conspiracy.

Did he not have time to say during questioning, "and I saw this guy shoot Kennedy"?

The October 25 datebook entry indicates definitively that Oswald is the patsy, "— set in place."  

In the ensuing days, the details of the conspiracy to murder Kennedy in Dealey unfolded. Suggesting Oswald was oblivious is, on its face, illogical.