The Education Forum

Name One--Just One!--MSM Journalist Who Earnestly Pursued the JFKA-CIA Story

7 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

Seth Kantor was a mainstream journalist who pursued the JFK assassination. From the Spartacus Educational site:

"After the Kennedy assassination, Kantor worked for the Scripps-Howard newspaper group in Washington. Later he worked as a reporter for the Atlanta Constitution and the Detroit News. In 1974 Kantor won the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Professional Journalism Society Medallion.

"In his book Who Was Jack Ruby? (1978), Kantor examines the reasons why the Warren Commission seemed to be unwilling to carry out "an in-depth probe of Ruby's past". Kantor also provides information that suggests that Ruby was "allowed" into the Dallas Police Station so that he could kill Lee Harvey Oswald. This was reissued as The Ruby Cover-Up (1992).

"Seth Kantor died of a heart attack in Washington on 17th August, 1993." (https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKkantorS.htm)

Hats off the Seth Kantor, who said he met Jack Ruby at Parkland, and was not cowed by the WC. 

On 4/27/2023 at 2:38 AM, Leslie Sharp said:

Jeff continues to write for the Hot Springs Village Voice, including his monthly column — "The JFK Files"  — which I believe is unique in the country.

I reckon Jeff Meek is the author of "The JFK Files" on Twitter, which regularly brings to my attention aspects of the assassination I hadn't gleaned before. Recent example:

Edited by George Govus
duplicate reference