The Education Forum

The Hidell I.D. card

Where did it come from? Officer Bentley took a wallet from Oswald in the car on 11/23. Later on at the police station Gus Rose was given a wallet, told it was Oswald's, and found the Hidell I.D. inside. As we all know, that fake I.D. was used to tie Oswald to the rifle purchase. Why was the I.D. never mentioned in Bentley's reports or the reports of other officers who were in the car that day? Has anybody ever really dug deep into this?

44 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Where did it come from? Officer Bentley took a wallet from Oswald in the car on 11/23. Later on at the police station Gus Rose was given a wallet, told it was Oswald's, and found the Hidell I.D. inside. As we all know, that fake I.D. was used to tie Oswald to the rifle purchase. Why was the I.D. never mentioned in Bentley's reports or the reports of other officers who were in the car that day? Has anybody ever really dug deep into this?

There were actually two Oswald wallets and two Hidell ID cards found.

WC apologists refuse to admit that someone clearly planted a fake "Oswald" wallet, complete with a fake Hidell ID card, at the Tippit murder scene, even though former FBI Special Agent Robert Barrett insisted that an Oswald wallet with both Oswald ID and fake Hidell ID was found at the scene, and even though Barrett clearly recalled that he was asked if he knew who Oswald or Hidell was by the policeman who was examining the wallet. In addition, former FBI Special Agent James Hosty confirmed that Barrett told him about the finding of an Oswald wallet at the Tippit scene. Moreover, there is news film footage of policemen examining a wallet right next to Tippit's patrol car.

I discuss the Oswald wallet and the Hidell ID planted at the Tippit scene at some length in my article "Did Oswald Shoot Tippit?".

Edited by Michael Griffith

17 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

I have seen the 'apologists' (not necessarily here) try and claim that is not a wallet seen in the news footage. lol.

🦆 If it looks & quacks like a 🦆

I gonna explain this one like this: Some people believe OJ Simpson was guilty of the knife murders of his wife and lover, but that the crime-scene glove was planted at his residence by the LAPD.

I wonder if the Dallas Police Department, angered at the murder of one of their own, took the LHO wallet from LHO at the theater or in the police car, and planted it at the Tippit murder scene.