The Education Forum

JFK Lancer 2023 Conference

45 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

This is the most current speaker list and schedule:

https://jfklancerpublications.com/

Hi Larry, 

If we purchase the virtual conference will we still get to see the in-person presentations (virtually)? I was thinking of coming because until May I lived in New Mexico but now I moved to Virginia so virtual is probably my best option.

Thank you,

Miles

Hi Miles, if  you  purchase the virtual conference  you get to see all presenters, the ones in person in Dallas and those coming in remotely via Zoom, and also revisit the stream though the end of November; there is an additional option to download all the presentations in December.

The "Virtual Conference Only" price will give you access to the conference online and access to rewatch the presentations until the 30th of November.

***** The "Virtual Conference and Digital Download" price gives you access to the conference online, ability to rewatch the presentations until the 30th of November, and the ability to download the digital files starting the first week of December.

Don't know how long you were in New Mexico, I graduated from UNM in Albuquerque and later lived outside DC in Centreville and down near Lynchburg for a time. 

3 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Hi Miles, if  you  purchase the virtual conference  you get to see all presenters, the ones in person in Dallas and those coming in remotely via Zoom, and also revisit the stream though the end of November; there is an additional option to download all the presentations in December.

The "Virtual Conference Only" price will give you access to the conference online and access to rewatch the presentations until the 30th of November.

***** The "Virtual Conference and Digital Download" price gives you access to the conference online, ability to rewatch the presentations until the 30th of November, and the ability to download the digital files starting the first week of December.

Don't know how long you were in New Mexico, I graduated from UNM in Albuquerque and later lived outside DC in Centreville and down near Lynchburg for a time. 

Perfect, thank you so much. And small world, I'm a pianist by profession and I performed once at UNM for an educational event, although where I lived was in Portales (for about 3 years) which is about 3.5 hours away from Albuquerque right on the Texas border. Enjoyed my visits to Albuquerque very much. Right now I live in Chester, VA about 2 hours from either Lynchburg or Centreville. Kindest regards

7 hours ago, Miles Massicotte said:

I'm a pianist by profession

& very modest.

Sorry, at 70yo I've just taken up learning piano which is why I caught attention to your post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 3:21 AM, Larry Hancock said:

So for the "Virtual Conference Only" i can watch live and/or watch the replays until Nov 30th.

Three questions:

1. Can I watch the replays as many times as I like until Nov 30th? (in other words I don't just get one chance to watch a replay?)
  2. Regarding these replays, is there the ability to watch the replays at 1.5x speed or 2x speed etc? 
  3. Also for the "Virtual Conference Only" can I ask a speaker a question live (though of course they may not choose to answer my question)?

You have two choices on virtual conference, the first allows you to watch live and come back in to access the conference recording until the end of November.  The second allows you to do that plus download the whole conference once it is consolidated and made available - sometime in January. 

**** The "Virtual Conference Only" price will give you access to the conference online and access to rewatch the presentations until the 30th of November.

The virtual conference is not a live Zoom conference so you cannot ask questions directly, however there should be an option to submit questions to the speakers for a later reply; I'm not precisely sure how that will work this year, previously it was a conference Facebook page where speakers could respond to questions after their presentation - during the duration of the conference.

1 hour ago, Larry Hancock said:

You have two choices on virtual conference, the first allows you to watch live and come back in to access the conference recording until the end of November.  The second allows you to do that plus download the whole conference once it is consolidated and made available - sometime in January. 

**** The "Virtual Conference Only" price will give you access to the conference online and access to rewatch the presentations until the 30th of November.

The virtual conference is not a live Zoom conference so you cannot ask questions directly, however there should be an option to submit questions to the speakers for a later reply; I'm not precisely sure how that will work this year, previously it was a conference Facebook page where speakers could respond to questions after their presentation - during the duration of the conference.

Thanks