The Education Forum

the latest moving of a thread

I posted this reaction the moving of a thread about Biden's latest attempt to kill the JFK Records Act and Juniors' reaction to it to the "Water Cooler".  My reaction of course went to the Cooler too, so I'm posting it here in the JFKA forum for all to see.  I'm asking again for an explanation of the move.

A discussion of Biden's Friday's announcement that he wants to kill the JFKA Records Act altogether by claiming his review of outstanding records will be the last by a President, and Junior's reaction to it, is not relevant to the JFKA forum?  It's about the disposition of further information about the murder!!?!   How could that move possibly make sense?  How could the thread not be relevant?

This is your worst decision yet, mods.  As usual you have offered no justification for it. When I have asked for one you disappear.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

How many threads should we allow Ben to spam on this single topic, Roger?

Correct Answer:  You need only one thread, and here it is:

The idea that Ben's post alerting us that someone in the media is covering the Friday Night Massacre and Junior's reaction is spam is, well, ludicrous.  The post isn't about what Biden has done, it's about media coverage and Junior's reaction.

Covering what happens to the JFKA Records Act is absolutely relevant to this forum's ability to understand of JFKA.  Again you're avoiding my question. Why do you think it's irrelevant? 

21 minutes ago, Roger Odisio said:

The idea that Ben's post alerting us that someone in the media is covering the Friday Night Massacre and Junior's reaction is spam is, well, ludicrous. 

Roger,

Did you take the time to tally all of Ben Cole's redundant daily anti-Biden threads here on the exact same topic?  How many redundant Ben Cole threads do we need?

Also, I noticed that you never objected to the mods removing the only two threads in EF history about Trump's historic snuff job on the JFK records-- which was ignored by the mainstream media.  Explain.

Perhaps you could spare a few moments from posting your redundant whiney threads to count Ben's redundant anti-Biden MAGA spam threads.

2 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

"There can be only one!"

Huh?  Only one?

Have you tried counting all of Ben's redundant threads on the same topic?

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Roger,

Did you take the time to tally all of Ben Cole's redundant daily anti-Biden threads here on the exact same topic?  How many redundant Ben Cole threads do we need?

Also, I noticed that you never objected to the mods removing the only two threads in EF history about Trump's historic snuff job on the JFK records-- which was ignored by the mainstream media.  Explain.

Perhaps you could spare a few moments from posting your redundant whiney threads to count Ben's redundant anti-Biden MAGA spam threads.

The only thing redundant in these threads, W., is your continuous claim to see redundancy where there is none.  The battle over the implementation of the JFK Records Act, which has suddenly taken an ominous turn, has many facets.  They all need to be discussed here as they come up.  Getting access to long suppressed information, which is what the battle is about, is crucial to any discussion of the JFKA. If Biden prevails and the JFK Act is killed, researchers are likely to spend the next 60 years spinning their wheels.  Maybe you disagree. But it certainly is important to have such a discussion.  A discussion of JFK Act implementation is essential to the purpose of this forum. 

Terrified of Trump and caught in the red vs blue bubble, you insist on any  seeing any discussion of Biden's atrocious decision to kill the JFK Act as simply anti-Biden.  And political.  So it should be removed from this forum and sent elsewhere. Unfortunately a few minutes after you suggested the move, the mods moved the thread. Again without explanation other than to later claim the post was somehow spam.

You may think you're simply protecting Biden, but the damage being down to the forum by these moves is real.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Roger,

The whiner-in-chief whines about whining.

What to do when moderators become immoderate? 

I posted on a new, heavily backed news outlet--The Messenger---and their take on the JFK Records Act, and RFK Jr.'s take on Biden's actions. BTW,  The Messenger's article was pretty good, as compared to CNN's take, which was state propaganda in drag as "news."

As most know, there is virtual news blackout on the JFK Records Act, so something from The Messenger is very interesting. 

I thought there would be a great deal of interest in a new, financially deep-pocketed news outlet willing to call a spade and spade, and talk truth about the JFK Records Act.  

For this, I was put in comment jail for day and I am banned for posting fresh material for 10 days. 

This is the EF-JFKA? 

A forum to discuss the JFKA, and attempts to snuff the JFK Records? 

Moreover, my post on the The Messenger was moved into "MAGA v. Mainstream" backwater.

This implies that re-posting The Messenger's article is somehow re-posting a MAGA point of view. 

So...I guess it has come to this: If a commenter is posting about the JFK Records Act, and RFK Jr.'s take on what the Biden Administration did...then that poster must be a MAGA man.

We are all MAGAts now? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

@Sandy Larsen the messenger piece was about the JFK Act. Is Ben right that it was moved? American Conservative also had a piece by Chad Nagle who is a contributor to Jeff Morley's JFK Facts. it looks like only the conservative media is writing thought pieces on the JFK Act as opposed to simply regurgitating NARA press release.

On 7/5/2023 at 10:29 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Huh?  Only one?

Have you tried counting all of Ben's redundant threads on the same topic?

"There can be only one!" is a famous line uttered by Sean Connery in the movie Highlander. That's why I put it in quotes. It was my attempt to inject some humor into the thread. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

23 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:

The only thing redundant in these threads, W., is your continuous claim to see redundancy where there is none.  The battle over the implementation of the JFK Records Act, which has suddenly taken an ominous turn, has many facets.  They all need to be discussed here as they come up.  Getting access to long suppressed information, which is what the battle is about, is crucial to any discussion of the JFKA. If Biden prevails and the JFK Act is killed, researchers are likely to spend the next 60 years spinning their wheels.  Maybe you disagree. But it certainly is important to have such a discussion.  A discussion of JFK Act implementation is essential to the purpose of this forum. 

Terrified of Trump and caught in the red vs blue bubble, you insist on any  seeing any discussion of Biden's atrocious decision to kill the JFK Act as simply anti-Biden.  And political.  So it should be removed from this forum and sent elsewhere. Unfortunately a few minutes after you suggested the move, the mods moved the thread. Again without explanation other than to later claim the post was somehow spam.

You may think you're simply protecting Biden, but the damage being down to the forum by these moves is real.

Roger,

What is redundant is your childish whining about the mods setting reasonable limits on Ben Cole's redundant 20+ threads about the "Biden snuff job"-- Ben's obvious effort to misrepresent the bipartisan suppression of the JFK records as a partisan issue in which "we are all MAGAs now."

See if you can finally figure that one out.

Perhaps you are unaware that Ben also actively championed Tucker Carlson's bogus MAGA narrative last year that Trump's J6 attack on Congress was a Deep State "patriot purge" op.