The Education Forum

WIROUGE-1 was a Gestapo asset & Gehlen Org Operative...

2 hours ago, David McLean said:

In support of RM’s revelatory research, and his rage at the implications,we as a community are entering into the grief process again and it hurts. JFK is dead we know that, but how, why and by whom? If Albarelli and Co are on the right track, many myself included are in a state almost of denial, RM is justifiably enraged, as was John Loftus, Peter Levenda, before him and Mae Brussell early on. And Phillip K Dick too.
But Kennedy? 
What sort of world do we live in, have we been dreaming, that the good guys won way back then?

David, I've wondered the same thing since realizing that Otto Skorzeny served as the strategist for the plot in Dallas. Unsettling to say the very least.  That said, Oglesby warned us, as did Mae. The question for me now? Who came along and virtually airbrushed their revelations from assassination research? Could it have been an accident?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My PERSONAL take on RM's post here is simple. The information, as released, is like a 2,000-page bill before Congress. RM is reporting what's actually IN the bill.

And I consider that a HIGHLY valuable service.

11 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Joe,

Please lay off of Robert.

It's not a big deal if some other researcher first discovered what Robert did. What's important is that we have people like him looking. And it's important the we have a messenger for things that are found. My hats off to him as it is to every serious researcher.

Robert, keep up the good work. My congratulations on another good find!

9 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Thanks for the biography on WIROGUE-1. 

And for your fascinating version of the JFKA. 

I look forward to further posts from you. 

Stay cool. I think the kinks are being worked out of the EF-JFKA. 

7 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

On a personal note I want to say that I appreciate your own document contributions to the Forum. There are many others too who contribute in that way, and I admit I am not among that august group of intrepid document researchers. It’s difficult time consuming work. The best possible outcome is for researchers to seek to complement the work of others, to refine the careful reading of documents, no easy task. 

7 hours ago, David McLean said:

In support of RM’s revelatory research, and his rage at the implications,we as a community are entering into the grief process again and it hurts. JFK is dead we know that, but how, why and by whom? If Albarelli and Co are on the right track, many myself included are in a state almost of denial, RM is justifiably enraged, as was John Loftus, Peter Levenda, before him and Mae Brussell early on. And Phillip K Dick too.
But Kennedy? 
What sort of world do we live in, have we been dreaming, that the good guys won way back then?

3 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

My PERSONAL take on RM's post here is simple. The information, as released, is like a 2,000-page bill before Congress. RM is reporting what's actually IN the bill.

And I consider that a HIGHLY valuable service.

Thank you gentlemen, for your kind words of encouragement.

Now, I'd like to present follow-up documents, especially now the the ban on the word Nazi has been nullified.