The Education Forum

Angleton, the Black Prince and Otto Skorzeny . . .

52 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

@David Andrews and @Robert Montenegro

I think I owe you an apology.  I was reacting to the diversion from what I hope might be a well-considered study of the specific historical context of Skorzeny, the Black Prince, and James Angleton which launched this thread.

Based primarily on the clues left by Pierre Lafitte, we're convinced that this particular triune (with the obvious requisite arteries) sheds light on why Angleton was so comfortable "outsourcing" to Nazi Otto Skorzeny the strategic plan to kill Kennedy in Dallas, and why both men would be entirely comfortable with Lafitte — who according to family members served in the Charlemagne Unit — acting as project manager.  

This tight network, relying on shared history and driven by a common goal — democracy would remain an illusion until it was time (2016?) to unveil The Reich — succeeded in taking down President Kennedy in spectacular fashion and they got away scot free, until now. 

The Lancelot Project plot involved a select number of men and women with shared histories and personal motives, e.g. specific individuals — not three letter acronyms or vast numbers of military and intel acting within official structure  — who donned their particularly unique caps of persuasion to play an active albeit discreet role in a highly compartmentalized operation.

When we veer into THE C.I.A. a.k.a. THE / OUR U.S. Government, or THE Military, or "rogue elements within" we risk, once again, derailing the cold case murder investigation.  I'm doing my part to try to prevent that from happening.

Why does this murder investigation matter? Our democratically elected US government as it should and can still be is under full-blown assault by the very authoritarian ideology that drove the decisions to remove Kennedy. Trump was and remains the Trojan Horse.  I hope you might take time to read about Trump advisor and miscreant Steve Bannon's admiration of Julius Evola — an inspiration to the Black Prince — or follow Sebastian Gorka's history in Hungary — to further grasp the continuity of the coup in Dallas.

No argument with anything you have written Leslie, and your apology is graciously accepted.

We are all learning, and new information is coming out everyday.

Edited by Robert Montenegro

I'm confident we've gathered sufficient research to resume building a criminal case from the ground up and specific to the actual crime in Dallas.

So, hopefully this thread along with the thread Getting down to the nuts and bolts . . . and the question of Cubans in direct capacities, can be reserved for deliberations over the specifics of Albarelli's investigation and the Lafitte datebook.

(Caveat)
Those who judge the datebook to be a fraud or a hoax — without having actually seen the physical instrument but who bought into Greg Doudna's early "professional analysis" issued on this forum just days after Coup was published — probably shouldn't waste their time on this thread.

Those who continue to question the authenticity of the datebook, I hope your skepticism can be expressed elsewhere.  

Which leaves two camps: those who know the datebook is authentic, and those on the fence but willing to participate in a hypothetical exercise, 'what if the datebook is authentic, then where do we go from here?' 

RETURNING TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

"ah, Dallas. Lay of the Land. Lay of the Land" — Rene Lafitte

"oil smoothes the way for sudden and sometimes deadly change" — Rene Lafitte

Now that we've established that James Angleton and Otto Skorzeny had a basis from which to move forward, together, on Project Lancelot, it's important to repeat the following to position Pierre Lafitte in context:  . . . When he first met Borghese, Angleton was a painfully thin, well-schooled, aspiring poet whose androgynous qualities seemed to anticipate David Bowie. While Borghese was shrewd and finely attuned to wartime reality, Angleton was a neophyte to war and world counterintelligence. In time however, Angleton would become well-known as the long-time head of CIA Counterintelligence, moving beneath the protective umbrella of his patron Allen Dulles, and involve himself in the early 1950s CIA-sanctioned MKULTRA experiments that brought him into contact with Federal Bureau of Narcotics ‘special employee’ Pierre Lafitte.”  

We move now to Otto Skorzeny's business history with Louisiana native Jack Alston Crichton who in 1963 was running for Republican candidate for governor against the incumbent, Gov. John Connally.  Crichton had been pivotal to the success of the 1952 Algur Meadows - Otto Skorzeny oil scheme sanctioned in Madrid by Spain's dictator Francisco Franco. (For those unfamiliar, Algur H. Meadows was founder of General American Oil based in the Meadows Building located off Central Expressway, Dallas. We encounter the Meadows Bldg. later in the investigation.)

A decade after the Madrid operation which some have recently speculated could not have been focused on drilling for oil in Spain, but was likely an op to establish a foothold in North Africa —  Jack Crichton, whose 488th Military Intel unit was founded for the purpose of protecting the foreign interests of US petroleum companies and specifically independent oilmen in Texas, was called in to serve a role in Angleton and Skorzeny's Lancelot Project.

On November 11, Lafitte makes a note in pencil,

— Terry says call =
7436 Kenshire
Dallas
— J. Crichton

Call Capt. CM996

Terry: We had only one candidate for "Terry", and he remains a longshot.  The head of Arabian American Oil Co. (ARAMCO) was James Terry Duce. Not long after the assassination, Jack Crichton advanced his own oil interests in the region under the name Arabian Shield Development, perhaps with the assistance of a friend, Terry Duce?

7436 Kenshire: The 1963 Dallas phone book confirms the Kenshire address as that of Jack Crichton. (Respected researcher William Kelly contested the block number on Kenshire, insisting Crichton's address was five digits, but I've since provided him with the phone book to confirm 7436.  I've driven around the Kenshire cul-de-sac  on several trips to North Dallas and have photos of the former Crichton house for anyone interested.)

Capt. CM996: Researcher / author J. Gary Shaw identified that Capt. CM996 matches the number for the Dallas city manager in 1963.

to be continued . . . 
Edited by Leslie Sharp

An addendum to: 

RETURNING TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

J. Gary Shaw reminded me of the name of the Dallas City Manager as referenced in the above post.

CM996 as revealed in Pierre Lafitte's datebook.

Just read some of your posts. Don’t forget that City Mgr. went to work for Howard Corp. soon after assassination

Elgin Crull. He was over all city depts. incl. police…. and hired Curry. He left town on 23rd. but came back after R shot O. 

For those who might not recognize the significance that Elgin Crull — Dallas City Mgr overall responsible for the DPD police in November — joined the Howard Corp. soon after the assassination, we spell out in Coup the role this black hole of revenue flow inside the Republic National Bank of Dallas played in machinations leading to the assassination. The ties extend from Howard Corp's Algur Meadows, board member of RNB, to his original oil field strikes in West Texas after which the commodities phrase West Texas Crude is named, all the way to Otto Skorzeny and his fascist cabal in Madrid Spain and Co. Kildare Ireland. (Keep in mind that the North Sea /Hughes / Glomar op involved Texas Gulf Sulphur whose senior board member was the former gov. of Texas, Allan Shivers who despised Kennedy to the extent he left Texas as President Kennedy arrived, and represented Murchison et al in the Texas Tidelands Case.)

More on Howard Corp. soon because the other critical tie is to Parkland Hospital.

For now, keep Dallas City Mgr. Elgin Crull in mind as we pursue the significance of his contact information appearing in the same Lafitte db entry with Jack Crichton. 

Edited by Leslie Sharp