The Education Forum

Quick Questions, Comments, and Criticism on EF Moderation

33 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

I've already repeatedly explained why your interpretation of William Niederhut's outrageous "karma" statement is perverse and indeed outrageous.

I've never revealed my interpretation of Niederhut's "karma" statement. So you couldn't have explained why it is perverse and outrageous.

33 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

I can't help you any further.

Which is fortunate, given that I neither need your help nor asked for it.

Having said that, I want to say that I appreciate that you broke no forum rules in your post to me.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I've never revealed my interpretation of Niederhut's "karma" statement. So you couldn't have explained why it is perverse and outrageous.

Which is fortunate, given that I neither need your help nor asked for it.

Having said that, I want to say that I appreciate that you broke no forum rules in your post to me.

There is only one rational interpretation of William Niederhut’s “karma” comment, which interpretation I’ve explained.

That is to say, WN’s comment means that “anti-vaxxers” deserve to die from covid. And since WN previously called me an anti-vaxxer, his “karma” comment applies to me.

Since you reject that one rational interpretation, your interpretation – whatever it is – must be perverse and, in the circumstances, outrageous.

Your perverse nonsense in this regard and your penalising me on the basis of such perverse nonsense is thus doubly outrageous.

Your collusion with WN in this iniquitous absurdity is a sick joke.

• Sandy Larsen changed the title to Quick Questions, Comments, and Criticism on EF Moderation
  • Sandy Larsen pinned this topic
  • 8 months later...