The Education Forum

Biden Administration Denies RFK Jr's Request For Secret Service Protection

On 7/29/2023 at 3:33 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Still listening to your little green friends, eh, John?

"Joe Biden's murderous turpitude?"  Huh?

Your bizarre concepts about U.S. politics never cease to amuse. 🤥

William,

The only sense I can make of your repeated “little green friends” reference is that it’s both a racist and ad hominem jibe.

However, I won’t go “whining” (to use your term) to the moderators about it – as you went whining to them about something innocuous that I said – just as I could have complained about Kirk’s hare’s piss raiméis.

I don’t take that childish gibberish seriously.

Notwithstanding such diversionary gibberish, what’s clear is that you’ve again dodged the essential point, which is that you’re condoning Biden’s security stripping of RFK Jr. You’re thus likewise condoning the security stripping of JFK and RFK which facilitated their assassinations.

These are the dirty US politics that you espouse, and I understand them all too well.

Edited by John Cotter

37 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

William,

The only sense I can make of your repeated “little green friends” reference is that it’s both a racist and ad hominem jibe.

However, I won’t go “whining” (to use your term) to the moderators about it – as you went whining to them about something innocuous that I said – just as I could have complained about Kirk’s hare’s piss raiméis.

I don’t take that childish gibberish seriously.

Notwithstanding such diversionary gibberish, what’s clear is that you’ve again dodged the essential point, which is that you’re condoning Biden’s security stripping of RFK Jr. You’re thus likewise condoning the security stripping of JFK and RFK which facilitated their assassinations.

These are the dirty US politics that you espouse, and I understand them all too well.

John,

The "little green men" was intended as a humorous metaphor for your delusional notions about American politics.

As for your silly allegations about Biden's "murderous turpitude," I notice that you and Paul Rigby have been completely silent about your bona fide serial murderer and war criminal in the Kremlin-- the guy who throws his critics out of windows and launches missiles into residential buildings in Ukraine.

On 7/31/2023 at 1:02 AM, W. Niederhut said:

John,

The "little green men" was intended as a humorous metaphor for your delusional notions about American politics.

As for your silly allegations about Biden's "murderous turpitude," I notice that you and Paul Rigby have been completely silent about your bona fide serial murderer and war criminal in the Kremlin-- the guy who throws his critics out of windows and launches missiles into residential buildings in Ukraine.

Willam,

Since you’re the one who conjured up the “little green men”, they’re figments of your imagination not mine. In other words, you’re the one who’s delusional.

And since your “humorous metaphor” explanation simply doesn’t wash, you’ve confirmed the racist and ad hominem import of your “little green men” projection.

As for your second paragraph, your whataboutery is yet more diversionary gibberish, the only possible purpose of which is the attempted obfuscation of your inability to defend the indefensible – your condoning Biden’s despicable security stripping of RFK Jr and, by extension, the security stripping of JFK and RFK which enabled their assassinations.

2 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Willam,

Since you’re the one who conjured up the “little green men”, they’re figments of your imagination not mine. In other words, you’re the one who’s delusional.

And since your “humorous metaphor” explanation simply doesn’t wash, you’ve confirmed the racist and ad hominem import of your “little green men” projection.

As for your second paragraph, your whataboutery is yet more diversionary gibberish, the only possible purpose of which is the attempted obfuscation of your inability to defend the indefensible – your condoning Biden’s despicable security stripping of RFK Jr and, by extension, the security stripping of JFK and RFK which enabled their assassinations.

Geez, John.

Do you know more about my metaphorical intentions than I do?  

You must be remarkably clairvoyant.  And your clairvoyance has even enabled you to discern my alleged anti-Hibernian racism (which, oddly, hasn't prevented me from learning a lot of Celtic music over the years, and being a James Joyce fan.)

As for the thread topic, I'm genuinely puzzled by Biden's alleged decision to deny RFK, Jr. Secret Service protection, and would like to know more about it.

I suspect that we haven't heard the whole story.

Edited by W. Niederhut

20 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez, John.

Do you know more about my metaphorical intentions than I do?  

You must be remarkably clairvoyant.  And your clairvoyance has even enabled you to discern my alleged anti-Hibernian racism (which, oddly, hasn't prevented me from learning a lot of Celtic music over the years, and being a James Joyce fan.)

As for the thread topic, I'm genuinely puzzled by Biden's alleged decision to deny RFK, Jr. Secret Service protection, and would like to know more about it.

I suspect that we haven't heard the whole story.

The dodging continues, starting with your strawman argument implying that I commented on your “metaphorical intentions”.

I never referred to your metaphorical intentions: I referred to the metaphor itself, not to the intentions behind it.

Since the metaphor speaks for itself in term of its racist and ad hominem import, there’s no need to speculate on the intentions behind it.

What you’re doing is the equivalent of trying to obfuscate the racist import of Kipling’s phrase “white man’s burden” by raising the issue of what Kipling’s intentions were in using the phrase.

You’re using a similar dodge in relation to Biden’s security stripping of RFK Jr.

You’re trying to obfuscate the murderous iniquity of Biden’s action by raising the question of what lies behind it.

As I’ve said already, this persistent dodging by you is an admission of your inability to defend the indefensible, namely, the aforementioned murderous iniquity of Biden.

Please stop cluttering the thread with your diversionary gibberish.

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

The dodging continues, starting with your strawman argument implying that I commented on your “metaphorical intentions”.

I never referred to your metaphorical intentions: I referred to the metaphor itself, not to the intentions behind it.

Since the metaphor speaks for itself in term of its racist and ad hominem import, there’s no need to speculate on the intentions behind it.

What you’re doing is the equivalent of trying to obfuscate the racist import of Kipling’s phrase “white man’s burden” by raising the issue of what Kipling’s intentions were in using the phrase.

You’re using a similar dodge in relation to Biden’s security stripping of RFK Jr.

You’re trying to obfuscate the murderous iniquity of Biden’s action by raising the question of what lies behind it.

As I’ve said already, this persistent dodging by you is an admission of your inability to defend the indefensible, namely, the aforementioned murderous iniquity of Biden.

Please stop cluttering the thread with your diversionary gibberish.

Geez...How much bile can a person jam into a single post, John?

You have earned my vote for the 2023 Education Forum Dyspeptic Rhetoric Prize.

BTW, is it considered a racist insult in Ireland to refer to leprechauns?

Most of what I know about the subject comes from watching the 1959 movie, Darby O'Gill and the Little People, with my daughters when they were young.

(Starring Sean Connery!)  🤥

Amazon.com: Darby O'Gill and the Little People : Albert Sharpe, Janet  Munro, Sean Connery, Jimmy O'Dea, Kieron Moore, Estelle Winwood, Walter  Fitzgerald, Denis O'Dea, Jack MacGowran, J.G. Devlin, Nora O'Mahoney,  Farrell Pelly,

6 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez...How much bile can a person jam into a single post, John?

You have earned my vote for the 2023 Education Forum Dyspeptic Rhetoric Prize.

BTW, is it considered a racist insult in Ireland to refer to leprechauns?

Most of what I know about the subject comes from watching the 1959 movie, Darby O'Gill and the Little People, with my daughters when they were young.

(Starring Sean Connery!)  🤥

Amazon.com: Darby O'Gill and the Little People : Albert Sharpe, Janet  Munro, Sean Connery, Jimmy O'Dea, Kieron Moore, Estelle Winwood, Walter  Fitzgerald, Denis O'Dea, Jack MacGowran, J.G. Devlin, Nora O'Mahoney,  Farrell Pelly,

This is more of your diversionary gibberish.

On 7/28/2023 at 8:08 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Who mods the mods?

The mods mod comments on the mods. Comments on the mods have been shoved into EF-JFKA Siberia. 

I have said we need the full political spectrum represented on the mods. 

The appearance of fairness is as necessary as actual fairness. 

Yes, minimum civility and sanity requires Secret Service protection for RFK Jr., now denied by President Biden 

You can't make this stuff up. 

RFK mentions that he thinks he was denied Secret Service protection because of his criticism of the border.