The Education Forum

No Secret Service protection at all for JFK's nephew

Mods. Don't move the topic. Since the Secret Service and a Kennedy is involved and Dallas 1963 was a parody of security for another Kennedy, this topic belongs here. 

The Biden adm. denies RFK. jr as a presidential candidate Secret Service protection.

Quote:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection.  But not me.

Typical turnaround time for pro forma protection requests from presidential candidates is 14-days.  After 88-days of no response and after several follow-ups by our campaign, the Biden Administration just denied our request.  Secretary Mayorkas:   "I have determined that Secret Service protection for Robert F Kennedy Jr is not warranted at this time."
 Our campaign's request included a 67-page report from the world's leading protection firm, detailing unique and well established security and safety risks aside from commonplace death threats.

Unbelievable. 

Inexplicable.

The Secret Service, an agency that reports to President Biden, has denied RFK Jr. protection? 

The Puppet-Dictator in Chief, who did a snuff job b the JFK Records Act...would like RFK Jr. to disappear too? 

This is a duplicate non-JFKA thread, with a redundant serving of MAGA Ben Cole's moronic Biden "dictator"/"snuff job" trope.

It should be moved to the MAGA Water Cooler board.

Edited by W. Niederhut

@ W. Niederhut

To not give Secret Service protection a presidential candidate whose father was killed when he was presidential candidate and whose uncle was killed while president (what this forum is about) is nothing but a disgusting move by the Biden administration. 

BTW: RFK. jr is a fellow democrat of Biden. No MAGA here. No Trump. No Republicans involved. It is about a Democrat (Biden) treating another democrat (RFK jr) badly.  

7 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@ W. Niederhut

To not give Secret Service protection a presidential candidate whose father was killed when he was presidential candidate and whose uncle was killed while president (what this forum is about) is nothing but a disgusting move by the Biden administration. 

BTW: RFK. jr is a fellow democrat of Biden. No MAGA here. No Trump. No Republicans involved. It is about a Democrat (Biden) treating another democrat (RFK jr) badly.  

Karl,

We already have a Political Discussion thread on this topic.

Why did you start a duplicate thread?

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Karl,

We already have a Political Discussion thread on this topic.

Why did you start a duplicate thread?

That's cute that you're filling in for Matt Allison as Hall Monitor... Got to protect the Dear Leader at all times!! 

Karl must have missed the very scholarly comments on the other thread of William "Class of 1984" Niederhut so here they are.. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

2 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

That's cute that you're filling in for Matt Allison as Hall Monitor... Got to protect the Dear Leader at all times!! 

Karl must have missed the very scholarly comments on the other thread of William "Class of 1984" Niederhut so here they are.. 

You're wrong again, Mathew.

I was in the HMS class of '83... 🙄

14 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Inexplicable.

The Secret Service, an agency that reports to President Biden, has denied RFK Jr. protection? 

The Puppet-Dictator in Chief, who did a snuff job b the JFK Records Act...would like RFK Jr. to disappear too? 

Add on: Hunter Biden has a retinue of six Secret Service agents. 

But RFK Jr. is denied Secret Service protection. 

Of course, maybe RFK Jr is better off without a Biden-supplied Secret Service "protection."  If you get my drift. 

@Benjamin Cole

Quote:

Of course, maybe RFK Jr is better off without a Biden-supplied Secret Service "protection." 

That is what I thought. RFK jr should not trust any security delivered from the Biden- administration. He should hire his own security.  He has the money. (It has not to  be the 20 Million a year security of lizardboy Zuckerberg. 🤑) Maybe this  denial of "security" (the same "security" his uncle got in Dallas, where a to the present day unsolved doubling of Secret Service agents occurred😁), is a stroke of luck for RFK jr.  

BTW Mods: This is by no way a political discussion. This is about exposing the nephew of the assassinated JFK to potential assaults on his life by denying him tax payer paid security which is usus since the assassination of his father. This is all about security and the killing of Kennedys...  . I would like to see this topic moved back where it belongs: The JFKA forum. To park it here is a odd move and a form of censorship.  If this goes on I am inclined to leave here forever. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

14 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Add on: Hunter Biden has a retinue of six Secret Service agents. 

But RFK Jr. is denied Secret Service protection. 

Of course, maybe RFK Jr is better off without a Biden-supplied Secret Service "protection."  If you get my drift. 

Yes, we get the drift... It's the feculent odor of MAGA flatulence that has been so ubiquitous on this forum in recent months.  🙄

We, obviously, need to worry about Biden's alleged "murderous turpitude," eh, Ben?

(Although, to be honest, Biden's critics haven't been poisoned or thrown out of windows like the critics of Paul Rigby's hero in the Kremlin.)

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 7/30/2023 at 9:00 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, we get the drift... It's the feculent odor of MAGA flatulence that has been so ubiquitous on this forum in recent months.  🙄

We, obviously, need to worry about Biden's alleged "murderous turpitude," eh, Ben?

(Although, to be honest, Biden's critics haven't been poisoned or thrown out of windows like the critics of Paul Rigby's hero in the Kremlin.)

• 2 weeks later...