The Education Forum

Mark Groubert announces 5 2-hour segments on LHO

The first part of the interview (through 30 minutes) talks about the RFKA, Thane Caesar and Noguchi's autopsy.

At  31:00 MG talks about how LBJ - circa 1968 - told his minions how "I am gonna cut RFK's throat if it's the last thing I do," and MG says that LBJ in 1964 ordered the FBI to have 35 agents tracking RFK. 

Edited by K K Lane

6 hours ago, K K Lane said:

The first part of the interview (through 30 minutes) talks about the RFKA, Thane Caesar and Noguchi's autopsy.

At  31:00 MG talks about how LBJ - circa 1968 - told his minions how "I am gonna cut RFK's throat if it's the last thing I do," and MG says that LBJ in 1964 ordered the FBI to have 35 agents tracking RFK. 

KK--

Thanks for posting. I have watched some of Mark Groubert's broadcasts and he knows his stuff, and is fun to watch.

I wish Groubert was a bit more skeptical here and there, and stopped concluding everyone was a bisexual, but we all have our own paths. 

Groubert recently did a podcast that Mohrenschildt, earlier in life, had painted some watercolors, and opened up in a NY gallery to great success. 

I wondered what happened to Mohrenschildt's painting career. 

Govin that Hunter Biden got $500k for a painting he did, maybe Mohrenschildt should have stuck with it. 

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

KK--

Thanks for posting. I have watched some of Mark Groubert's broadcasts and he knows his stuff, and is fun to watch.

I wish Groubert was a bit more skeptical here and there, and stopped concluding everyone was a bisexual, but we all have our own paths. 

Groubert recently did a podcast that Mohrenschildt, earlier in life, had painted some watercolors, and opened up in a NY gallery to great success. 

Govin that Hunter Biden got $500k for a painting he did, maybe Mohrenschildt should have stuck with it. 

Mohrenschildt did mention doing some sketching of coastal landscape scenes during one of his travels to eastern Europe. I think the local authorities there were a little suspicious of him doing so. Seems they were watching him in his off time.

If his artistic efforts in his past are true, his sketching may very well have been just an innocent endeavor.

Now, George and Jeannie's hatchet chopping trek/walk through the jungles of Mexico just by chance coinciding in location and timing with the arrival of an important Russian official's arrival at a nearby airport there, where Jeanie physically met and greeted this fellow...Hmmm?

Edited by Joe Bauer

There is no question that Mark will fill you in on some little details that you did not know about somewhere.

I've seen him creeping around in here one time,so I know that he is a member.

Edited by Michael Crane

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

KK--

Plenty of folks in New Orleans that had a bent wrist.Throw in Hoover & the others and he's not that far off IMO.

Hell,I found out through Mark that Ruth Paine was a carpet muncher.

Edited by Michael Crane

2 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Plenty of folks in New Orleans that had a bent wrist.Throw in Hoover & the others and he's not that far off IMO.

Hell,I found out through Mark that Ruth Paine was a carpet muncher.

MC-

This is what I am talking about.

Mark's conclusion is based upon some films that may or may not have been found in the Paine's garage, possibly depicting lesbian scenes, and upon Paine's affection for Marina, which may have been platonic, or professional, but not sexual. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

MC-

This is what I am talking about.

Mark's conclusion is based upon some films that may or may not have been found in the Paine's garage, possibly depicting lesbian scenes, and upon Paine's affection for Marina, which may have been platonic, or professional, but not sexual. 

I'll just say that since I first found Mark,that I now listen to him.I have a ton of extra time & I spend alot of it on the internet.