The Education Forum

Another FBI lie exposed: the "Profile View"

The Gemberling report of 11/30/63 contains an FBI interview of James Worrell dated 11/23/63. In that interview, the FBI claimed that Worrell said that he got a "profile view" of a man he saw running from the TSBD.

During his testimony, however, Worrell was asked straight up about that interview and he denied ever saying it.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/CD-5-pg-19-fbi-lies-worrell.png

If you wanna believe the Warren Commission, you need to believe ALL of these witnesses told the FBI the truth and then lied to the Commission under oath and the penalties of perjury.

Edited by Gil Jesus

Spectre to Worrell:

"the question is did you tell the FBI the man you saw looked like Oswald?"

Worrell to Specter:

"I don't know if I did or not."

So...it's just as possible you did say to the FBI the man you saw looked like Oswald as it is you didn't?

13 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Spectre to Worrell:

"the question is did you tell the FBI the man you saw looked like Oswald?"

Worrell to Specter:

"I don't know if I did or not."

So...it's just as possible you did say to the FBI the man you saw looked like Oswald as it is you didn't?

Looking back it seems like lot of witnesses were just scared. So said nothing, or what they thought authorities wanted to hear. 

One lady in the TSBD fourth floor said the 11/22 gunshots sounded like a "cannon" going off.

Another lady, normal hearing, on the same floor said she heard nothing.

Nothing? Really?

Or was she afraid to say something like, "Well, I heard shots, but from below me." Some TSBD witnesses thought the shots had come from below them, although they were on the fourth and fifth floors.