The Education Forum

Let's talk about Carlos Marcello and RFK-JFK

In all of these rambling threads 60 years after the 'event', the misdirection by obfuscation is still working wonders. No wonder no President so far has dared to spell out the truth of what happened in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963. It is a never-ending dance around a totem pole, maybe akin to Morris dancing in England using lots of streamers to create patterns that are all totally meaningless.

So, let's talk about Carlos Marcello and the "pebble in his shoe" named RFK that resulted first in the elimination of the "shoe supplier" (JFK), and then its wearer (RFK).

We all might learn something that even the Presidents of both major US political parties have so far dared not discuss.

Let's discuss it here.

Enough documents have already been revealed to show the world what really happened on a Dallas street, why it happened and who caused it to happen, sixty years ago.

Of course, if you worship the Kennedy brothers as some kind of two-headed 'god', you will be horrified by this request. However, everyone else who has an open mind might find this thread to be informative and helpful.

8 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

In all of these rambling threads 60 years after the 'event', the misdirection by obfuscation is still working wonders. No wonder no President so far has dared to spell out the truth of what happened in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963. It is a never-ending dance around a totem pole, maybe akin to Morris dancing in England using lots of streamers to create patterns that are all totally meaningless.

So, let's talk about Carlos Marcello and the "pebble in his shoe" named RFK that resulted first in the elimination of the "shoe supplier" (JFK), and then its wearer (RFK).

We all might learn something that even the Presidents of both major US political parties have so far dared not discuss.

Let's discuss it here.

Enough documents have already been revealed to show the world what really happened on a Dallas street, why it happened and who caused it to happen, sixty years ago.

Of course, if you worship the Kennedy brothers as some kind of two-headed 'god', you will be horrified by this request. However, everyone else who has an open mind might find this thread to be informative and helpful.

MH-

I have a high regard for the non-interventionist foreign-military policy envisioned by JFK, and his reasonable views on civil rights and other domestic issues. That said, even if I regarded JFK as a scoundrel, I would still wholeheartedly deplore his non-democratic (small "d") removal from office, and the subsequent cover-up (with media complicity). 

But other than stating "Marcello did it," you have not really laid out any particulars. 

The Marcello-RFK enmity is well-known, as is Marcello possibly "taking credit" for the JFKA while in prison late in life.

The very intelligent and knowledgable Larry Schnapf, the lawyer pursuing the Biden Administration for its illegal snuff job on the JFK Records Act, agrees with you, btw. You may wish to trade notes with him. 

I gather Robert Blakey also suspected Marcello, but later in life Blakey publicly mentioned Hermininio Diaz and Eladio Del Valle as suspects. The lawyerly Blakey may regard the case as open, and CIA assets as prime suspects. 

My ears and eyes are the size of saucer plates:  Please lay out in digestible form what you think happened, as concretely as possible, and the evidence why. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

MH-

I have a high regard for the non-interventionist foreign-military policy envisioned by JFK, and his reasonable views on civil rights and other domestic issues. That said, even if I regarded JFK as a scoundrel, I would still wholeheartedly deplore his non-democratic (small "d") removal from office, and the subsequent cover-up (with media complicity). 

But other than stating "Marcello did it," you have not really laid out any particulars. 

The Marcello-RFK enmity is well-known, as is Marcello possibly "taking credit" for the JFKA while in prison late in life.

The very intelligent and knowledgable Larry Schnapf, the lawyer pursuing the Biden Administration for its illegal snuff job on the JFK Records Act, agrees with you, btw. You may wish to trade notes with him. 

I gather Robert Blakey also suspected Marcello, but later in life Blakey publicly mentioned Hermininio Diaz and Eladio Del Valle as suspects. The lawyerly Blakey may regard the case as open, and CIA assets as prime suspects. 

My ears and eyes are the size of saucer plates:  Please lay out in digestible form what you think happened, as concretely as possible, and the evidence why. 

Hi Benjamin

As stated before, I am here primarily to learn since it was thanks to Gary Murr (first) and then Larry Hancock that I began to look behind the curtain in Oz (Dallas, November 22, 1963.)

Up until that point in time I was researching the development of broadcasting in both the UK and USA.

I became friends with a person in a Scandinavian country as a result of my research and resulting activism with others during the 1980s, which had been fueled by a man named Don Pierson in the tiny East Texas town of Eastland. He gave me boxes of stored legal and financial records relating to his involvement in setting up a British radio station on an US military ship and sailing it across the Atlantic during 1964, and in late 1967 it (Radio London) became the blueprint for the new BBC station called Radio 1.

Pierson's plan was to thwart the UK blockage on commercial radio and the recording industry's blockage on playing more than a limited number of recordings on the air each day. Pierson had consulted Gordon McLendon, owner of KLIF in Dallas and a hodge-podge collection of other stations. McLendon began his career with his father Bart in the movie theatre business, and then branched out into sports commentary.

McLendon created a vast recreative sports broadcasting operation which originated from the basement of an old hotel in Oak Cliff, Dallas. He was driven out of business in order to protect the financial and commercial interests of licensed sports broadcasters.

While McLendon was a Democrat, his style of politics followed on in the pattern of traditional and neo-racist (anti-Black), dogma with his form of Church+State in power. He was mirrored by Billy Graham whose home church was at First Baptist in Dallas, and whose politics shadowed those of the Murchisons who helped to finance US Senator Joe McCarthy, a Republican.

In those days the center of Texas power was in Houston where the oil men met, and the oil men ruled the USA and therefore set out to rule the world.

McLendon was a member of the advisory board of Radio Free Europe, who used the cover of the Houston Post to pretend that it was a grass-roots operation. It was in fact funded and controlled by the Central Intelligence Agency.

Radio Free Europe directed an array of transmitters towards the main body of European countries under the control of the USSR, and it directed a sister operation called Radio Liberty towards Russia.

Left out of the mix were the Baltic states of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.

Now the reason why the 'Iron Curtain' (so-called) had descended, as Winston Churchill famously put it, is due to the secret pact between Joe Stalin and Winston Churchill who carved-up Europe for rule post-WWII. Stalin was quite shocked when Churchill crudely wrote all this down on a piece of paper. But nevertheless, two-faced Winston Churchill (promoter of the 'bad Jew' Illuminati nonsense in 1920), was not who everyone later came to think that he was.

Churchill was a two-faced rogue, just like John F. Kennedy.

About the time that the 'patsy' (Lee Harvey Oswald) was setting foot in England to somehow miraculously land him in Helsinki and then the USSR, Gordon McLendon with Clint Murchison Jr., and Robert F. Thompson (all three very wealthy and with a weird sense of humor), set up a CIA operation anchored just off the coast of Stockholm, Sweden in the Baltic, and opposite the USSR nuclear submarine operations on the opposite shore. This station was supposedly a Swedish version of KLIF playing pop music from a ship, but according to Bill Weaver who was sent by Bart McLendon to shut it down later on, it was a listening post. Hints from Weaver indicate that its listening capabilities were sonar in capability.

The Baltic Sea is landlocked, apart from the narrows between Denmark and Sweden. Every ship wanting entry to the North Sea on the other side had to pass through those narrows, and the North Sea opened into the Atlantic Ocean.

Guarding those narrows for the USA, was a nuclear submarine (one of several) that were all base in Holy Loch, Scotland using a floating USA naval base. (Other US subs guarded similar 'choke points' in other parts of the world. This base was initially negotiated by Eisenhower and passed to JFK and it resulted in a form of nuclear blackmail by the USA against the UK. Holy Loch was a deal struck on 'take it, or else'. Or 'else' referred to sharing US nuclear weapons with the UK. This was also at the same time as the famous spy debacles and defections that also led into the Christine Keeler scandal involving a Russian agent.

Now we are into the days before the Beatles burst forth in NYC to begin 'Beatlemania' in America.

The one part of the JFK assassination story that was never investigated (until my group began to do so by serendipity), was the linked story of radio broadcasting involving the USA and UK. That is where the real players and their story come to light because that story was never blocked, as such. Misdirected yes, blocked no.

It all began when Don Pierson gave me his financial and legal records in 1985 that linked to his exploits in the North Sea following McLendon's advice, and then his linked exploits in Haiti where he was walking down the path trodden by Murchison and De Mohrenschildt.

So what was in those documents that I received?

A major clue, a key to unlock everything which I did not even consider until Murr and then Hancock pointed out what Pierson had done in 1966 with yet another ship and another (and twin) offshore broadcasting operation aimed at the UK. The ship those stations was based upon was a CIA vessel assigned to Dr Manuel Aritime Buesa, and which came back to the USA and began attacking Cuba all over again.

But turning the clock back to 1964 and Radio London, Pierson's first operation sprang to life thanks to a financial master mind for the Mafia and CIA (cojoined interests), who was based in Chicago. His name is Burton Kanter.

However, connecting the story of the Beatles to the murder of JFK under the orders of Carlos Marcello when everyone else has been pointing in a million different and all totally unrelated directions, has not been easy.

I had no road map, and therefore I stumbled around in the dark for decades trying to make sense of all this.

Now I have and I have the evidence to prove that what I am claiming is the true story.

The reason why no President has ever told the truth about November 22, 1963 and declassified all of the documents, is because of the geopolitical shock waves that could result and shatter the NATO alliance and certainly the make believe "special relationship" between the USA and the UK.

That is still a ticking time bomb waiting to go off, and it was set in place due to the double-speak, two-faced misguided and warped characters called John and Robert Kennedy.

That is what I am working exposing, irrespective of the consequences that may result in the geopolitical theater of financial gamesmanship where Presidents get filthy rich because of past lies and blackmail.

There is indeed a weapon of mass destruction that could detonate, but it is not nuclear or biological, it is labeled "truth" and as Jack Nicholson wondered in 'that' movie, I too wonder if everyone who worships the very ground that the Kennedys once walked can handle it.

Ironically, put in very basic terms on this Forum, it raises the question of how David Von Pein and his devoted JFK cultists will react?

My guess is that they will never, ever accept the idea let alone the facts, that JFK and his brother RFK have hoodwinked them into believing a horror story disguised as a Hollywood fairy story called 'Camelot'.

Hopefully all of this and more will soon appear in book format.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Yes, this is the issue. Starting several threads at a time about the exact same topic also doesn’t help. If you want to promote discussion of your theory, you need to present actual evidence linking Marcello to the JFKA on this forum. Other than his belated confession, which could just be an incarcerated mafia boss bragging in jail, I’ve never seen anything particularly compelling.

You also vigorously promote your unflattering portrayal of the Kennedys as if it is proven fact, when in reality, countless historians and experts on the Kennedy presidency believe the exact opposite and provide actual evidence and documentation to support their claims. Several of your posts even get into victim blaming with zero evidence to back it up, which is frankly ridiculous and only reflects a massive bias on your part.   

If you want anyone to take you seriously, lets see some actual evidence that Marcello was responsible for the JFKA and that the Kennedys were the epitome of pure evil you make them out to be. You say you “have the evidence to prove what I’m claiming is the true story”. Let’s see it. 

Edited by Tom Gram

40 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

Yes, this is the issue. Starting several threads at a time about the exact same topic also doesn’t help. If you want to promote discussion of your theory, you need to present actual evidence linking Marcello to the JFKA on this forum. Other than his belated confession, which could just be an incarcerated mafia boss bragging in jail, I’ve never seen anything particularly compelling.

You also vigorously promote your unflattering portrayal of the Kennedys as if it is proven fact, when in reality, countless historians and experts on the Kennedy presidency believe the exact opposite and provide actual evidence and documentation to support their claims. Several of your posts even get into victim blaming with zero evidence to back it up, which is frankly ridiculous and only reflects a massive bias on your part.   

If you want anyone to take you seriously, lets see some actual evidence that Marcello was responsible for the JFKA and that the Kennedys were the epitome of pure evil you make them out to be. You say you “have the evidence to prove what I’m claiming is the true story”. Let’s see it. 

Ditto

1 hour ago, Tom Gram said:

Tom, I like your line "If you want anyone to take you seriously ...." Lot's of people take me seriously. David Von Pein will never even consider that what I have to say is real, genuine or truthful. He is a lost cause to the Kennedy cult. As for the people who like the Kennedys, well there are still people around that like Hitler and others who believe that the world is flat or that the USA never landed a man on the moon.

It you want the Marcello story I suggest you start reading all of the material that has been published.

Where the problem begins is with what I call the "two camp" agenda: 

1. Warren was right and LHO did it.

2. Warren was wrong and LHO may have done it in combination with a whole kitchen sink of characters.

I say that there is a third version, and no one but no one has stumbled upon it, apart from the group I am a part of. We didn't begin with Kennedy and magic bullets, we began with 'needle time' and an Establishment view of what was okay in religion, and what was okay in politics and a Queen to tell us how to behave - sans guns.

Then our world collided with the reality of November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas.

Oh yes!

Thank you Gary Murr and thank you Larry Hancock. Without Gary's first induced nudging to "look over here" we would never have known. As it was a long time went by before we took Gary at face value. At first we were very suspicious of him and his motives. It took quite some time to realize that Gary was a genuine guy with a genuine hint doing his best to be very helpful.

In conclusion we say thank you to Gary for our own version of what happened on November 22, 1964, the summary outlined here will become a series of books about our road to discovery.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

Life is strange. I was just referencing Waldron's 'Legacy' book which I pulled from our library shelves earlier today. I noticed that Marcello was transferred to the US Prison in Fort Worth during the time I was visiting someone there every week. I recall now that I was told that a Mafia boss had just arrived, but at the time I really wasn't interested in JFK or his murder, and I had never heard of Marcello. S'funny how many people have written books about the Fort Worth - Dallas Metroplex relating to the murder of JFK, and yet they never set foot in some of the key locations that I personally visited, sometimes on a regular basis. Then there are people like former CIA Director Bill Colby who I personally met, and who is not just another name in someone else's book. There are so many 'experts' out there. (Not!) I wonder how much personal contact David Von Pein had with the places and the people he constantly references?

2 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Tom, I like your line "If you want anyone to take you seriously ...." Lot's of people take me seriously. David Von Pein will never even consider that what I have to say is real, genuine or truthful. He is a lost cause to the Kennedy cult. As for the people who like the Kennedys, well there are still people around that like Hitler and others who believe that the world is flat or that the USA never landed a man on the moon.

It you want the Marcello story I suggest you start reading all of the material that has been published.

Where the problem begins is with what I call the "two camp" agenda: 

1. Warren was right and LHO did it.

2. Warren was wrong and LHO may have done it in combination with a whole kitchen sink of characters.

I say that there is a third version, and no one but no one has stumbled upon it, apart from the group I am a part of. We didn't begin with Kennedy and magic bullets, we began with 'needle time' and an Establishment view of what was okay in religion, and what was okay in politics and a Queen to tell us how to behave - sans guns.

Then our world collided with the reality of November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas.

Oh yes!

Thank you Gary Murr and thank you Larry Hancock. Without Gary's first induced nudging to "look over here" we would never have known. As it was a long time went by before we took Gary at face value. At first we were very suspicious of him and his motives. It took quite some time to realize that Gary was a genuine guy with a genuine hint doing his best to be very helpful.

In conclusion we say thank you to Gary for our own version of what happened on November 22, 1964, the summary outlined here will become a series of books about our road to discovery.

I only meant specifically your claims on this forum. I’ve read quite a bit of Marcello material, and even looked into a potential overlooked connection in New Orleans for a bit. Like I said, nothing I’ve seen is particularly compelling, and a lot of it just variations on the loathsome six degrees of separation “research” style that’s unfortunately so common in this case. 

One example of Marcello-did-it literature, Lamar Waldron’s book Hidden History or whatever, is quite possibly the worst book on the JFKA I’ve ever read. His chapters on New Orleans are particularly atrocious. His “evidence” for a Marcello link to Oswald basically amounts to dozens of pages of “uh, Dutz Murret was a bookie and one point and David Ferrie worked on Marcello’s deportation case.” 

My point is that you can condescend towards other threads and theories all you want, but if you want anyone here to actually engage with you in a meaningful way, let’s see some actual evidence to support your claims. Document snippets, book excerpts, anything at all other than  “the Kennedys were bad and Marcello did it” with obscure references to pirate radio stations, etc. sprinkled in here and there.

Pretty much 100% of the time in this case, and just in general, if someone claims to have exclusive access to explosive evidence, but they refuse to make that evidence available for peer review, they are completely full of it; so you can’t blame people for being skeptical. If you actually have something, or think you’ve found a legitimate clue in the documentary record, either share it or stop complaining that no one wants to talk about your theories in any depth. 

6 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

I only meant specifically your claims on this forum. I’ve read quite a bit of Marcello material, and even looked into a potential overlooked connection in New Orleans for a bit. Like I said, nothing I’ve seen is particularly compelling, and a lot of it just variations on the loathsome six degrees of separation “research” style that’s unfortunately so common in this case. 

One example of Marcello-did-it literature, Lamar Waldron’s book Hidden History or whatever, is quite possibly the worst book on the JFKA I’ve ever read. His chapters on New Orleans are particularly atrocious. His “evidence” for a Marcello link to Oswald basically amounts to dozens of pages of “uh, Dutz Murret was a bookie and one point and David Ferrie worked on Marcello’s deportation case.” 

My point is that you can condescend towards other threads and theories all you want, but if you want anyone here to actually engage with you in a meaningful way, let’s see some actual evidence to support your claims. Document snippets, book excerpts, anything at all other than  “the Kennedys were bad and Marcello did it” with obscure references to pirate radio stations, etc. sprinkled in here and there.

Pretty much 100% of the time in this case, and just in general, if someone claims to have exclusive access to explosive evidence, but they refuse to make that evidence available for peer review, they are completely full of it; so you can’t blame people for being skeptical. If you actually have something, or think you’ve found a legitimate clue in the documentary record, either share it or stop complaining that no one wants to talk about your theories in any depth. 

Tom, I am not here to argue but to learn. However, some of my earliest education about the assassination came unsolicited from Gary Murr and his pointers are supported by Larry Hancock. (By the way, I have purchased several of Larry's books, I put my money behind my claims.)

However, a tremendous amount of current postings are sheer drivel. I have used the Wayback Machine to discover what had been posted in earlier times and some of it was very useful. But there has also been a turnover in membership and a lot of the current crowd are time wasters.

My current investigation is into Sam Giancana, and his connectivity of interest to Carlos Marcello. The reason for my interest in Giancana is because a) he had a reason to kill both Kennedys (like Marcello), and b) because the pop pirate ship Radio London which was modeled on Gordon McLendon's KLIF, was financially put together in Chicago by Burton Kanter who worked for both the CIA and Mafia. I want to now know how the dots connect to specific people on specific dates.

This is not a two-sided mystery - pro-Warren vs. anti-Warren.

There is a third dimension that Gary Murr first alerted me via a friend in Norway.

But most on this forum know nothing about that third dimension other than what I have revealed in the hope that there are more Garys and Larrys out there, but so far it looks as if the anwer is "No!"

Do I expect praise for David Von Pein?

Of course not, David is too far into his cult to even know what I am referring to.

Others?

Let's see.

I don't seek praise, just information.

9 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Hi Benjamin

As stated before, I am here primarily to learn since it was thanks to Gary Murr (first) and then Larry Hancock that I began to look behind the curtain in Oz (Dallas, November 22, 1963.)

Up until that point in time I was researching the development of broadcasting in both the UK and USA.

I became friends with a person in a Scandinavian country as a result of my research and resulting activism with others during the 1980s, which had been fueled by a man named Don Pierson in the tiny East Texas town of Eastland. He gave me boxes of stored legal and financial records relating to his involvement in setting up a British radio station on an US military ship and sailing it across the Atlantic during 1964, and in late 1967 it (Radio London) became the blueprint for the new BBC station called Radio 1.

Pierson's plan was to thwart the UK blockage on commercial radio and the recording industry's blockage on playing more than a limited number of recordings on the air each day. Pierson had consulted Gordon McLendon, owner of KLIF in Dallas and a hodge-podge collection of other stations. McLendon began his career with his father Bart in the movie theatre business, and then branched out into sports commentary.

McLendon created a vast recreative sports broadcasting operation which originated from the basement of an old hotel in Oak Cliff, Dallas. He was driven out of business in order to protect the financial and commercial interests of licensed sports broadcasters.

While McLendon was a Democrat, his style of politics followed on in the pattern of traditional and neo-racist (anti-Black), dogma with his form of Church+State in power. He was mirrored by Billy Graham whose home church was at First Baptist in Dallas, and whose politics shadowed those of the Murchisons who helped to finance US Senator Joe McCarthy, a Republican.

In those days the center of Texas power was in Houston where the oil men met, and the oil men ruled the USA and therefore set out to rule the world.

McLendon was a member of the advisory board of Radio Free Europe, who used the cover of the Houston Post to pretend that it was a grass-roots operation. It was in fact funded and controlled by the Central Intelligence Agency.

Radio Free Europe directed an array of transmitters towards the main body of European countries under the control of the USSR, and it directed a sister operation called Radio Liberty towards Russia.

Now the reason why the 'Iron Curtain' (so-called) had descended, as Winston Churchill famously put it, is due to the secret pact between Joe Stalin and Winston Churchill who carved-up Europe for rule post-WWII. Stalin was quite shocked when Churchill crudely wrote all this down on a piece of paper. But nevertheless, two-faced Winston Churchill (promoter of the 'bad Jew' Illuminati nonsense in 1920), was not who everyone later came to think that he was.

About the time that the 'patsy' (Lee Harvey Oswald) was setting foot in England to somehow miraculously land him in Helsinki and then the USSR, Gordon McLendon with Clint Murchison Jr., and Robert F. Thompson (all three very wealthy and with a weird sense of humor), set up a CIA operation anchored just off the coast of Stockholm, Sweden in the Baltic, and opposite the USSR nuclear submarine operations on the opposite shore. This station was supposedly a Swedish version of KLIF playing pop music from a ship, but according to Bill Weaver who was sent by Bart McLendon to shut it down later on, it was a listening post. Hints from Weaver indicate that its listening capabilities were sonar in capability.

The Baltic Sea is landlocked, apart from the narrows between Denmark and Sweden. Every ship wanting entry to the North Sea on the other side had to pass through those narrows, and the North Sea opened into the Atlantic Ocean.

Guarding those narrows for the USA, was a nuclear submarine (one of several) that were all base in Holy Loch, Scotland using a floating USA naval base. (Other US subs guarded similar 'choke points' in other parts of the world. This base was initially negotiated by Eisenhower and passed to JFK and it resulted in a form of nuclear blackmail by the USA against the UK. Holy Loch was a deal struck on 'take it, or else'. Or 'else' referred to sharing US nuclear weapons with the UK. This was also at the same time as the famous spy debacles and defections that also led into the Christine Keeler scandal involving a Russian agent.

Now we are into the days before the Beatles burst forth in NYC to begin 'Beatlemania' in America.

The one part of the JFK assassination story that was never investigated (until my group began to do so by serendipity), was the linked story of radio broadcasting involving the USA and UK. That is where the real players and their story come to light because that story was never blocked, as such. Misdirected yes, blocked no.

It all began when Don Pierson gave me his financial and legal records in 1985 that linked to his exploits in the North Sea following McLendon's advice, and then his linked exploits in Haiti where he was walking down the path trodden by Murchison and De Mohrenschildt.

A major clue, a key to unlock everything which I did not even consider until Murr and then Hancock pointed out what Pierson had done in 1966 with yet another ship and another (and twin) offshore broadcasting operation aimed at the UK. The ship those stations was based upon was a CIA vessel assigned to Dr Manuel Aritime Buesa, and which came back to the USA and began attacking Cuba all over again.

But turning the clock back to 1964 and Radio London, Pierson's first operation sprang to life thanks to a financial master mind for the Mafia and CIA (cojoined interests), who was based in Chicago. His name is Burton Kanter.

However, connecting the story of the Beatles to the murder of JFK under the orders of Carlos Marcello when everyone else has been pointing in a million different and all totally unrelated directions, has not been easy.

I had no road map, and therefore I stumbled around in the dark for decades trying to make sense of all this.

Now I have and I have the evidence to prove that what I am claiming is the true story.

The reason why no President has ever told the truth about November 22, 1963 and declassified all of the documents, is because of the geopolitical shock waves that could result and shatter the NATO alliance and certainly the make believe "special relationship" between the USA and the UK.

That is still a ticking time bomb waiting to go off, and it was set in place due to the double-speak, two-faced misguided and warped characters called John and Robert Kennedy.

That is what I am working exposing, irrespective of the consequences that may result in the geopolitical theater of financial gamesmanship where Presidents get filthy rich because of past lies and blackmail.

There is indeed a weapon of mass destruction that could detonate, but it is not nuclear or biological, it is labeled "truth" and as Jack Nicholson wondered in 'that' movie, I too wonder if everyone who worships the very ground that the Kennedys once walked can handle it.

Ironically, put in very basic terms on this Forum, it raises the question of how David Von Pein and his devoted JFK cultists will react?

My guess is that they will never, ever accept the idea let alone the facts, that JFK and his brother RFK have hoodwinked them into believing a horror story disguised as a Hollywood fairy story called 'Camelot'.

MH: . . . in the tiny East Texas town of Eastland.  

LS: Huh? Do you mean a tiny town a little east of Abilene  in West Texas?

MH: It all began when Don Pierson gave me his financial and legal records in 1985 that linked to his exploits in the North Sea following McLendon's advice, and then his linked exploits in Haiti where he was walking down the path trodden by Murchison and De Mohrenschildt.  

LS: It all began when a colleague from Rosewood Hotel days told me to read Dick Russell's The Man Who Knew Too Much, particularly the section on the ultimate patriarch of Rosewood, H. L. Hunt prompting reflections on managing Brown Brothers Harriman board meetings at our hotel on Turtle Creek, or the evenings spent on Preston Road at the Murchison estate, or Professional Travel Service which managed the travel contracts for the national ASPG and ASPE to the Canary Islands, or seeing de Mohrenschildt with Bruce Calder as they collected our contract agent Mitzi Calder for lunch, or weekends at Brandy Brandstetter's Las Brisas.  We all have a story or two, Mervyn; the challenge is moving from tunnel vision to logic. Marcello Did It  because you met the Mayor of Eastland, in West Texas, falls into the former category.

MH: He was mirrored by Billy Graham whose home church was at First Baptist in Dallas.

LS: To be clear, Graham never lived in Dallas; he preached at First Baptist as a young minister in training, joined Criswell's* church, and never moved membership.

I recognize that your research skirts on elements behind the assassination in Dallas, but your obsession with a guy in jail in Fort Worth that day and your own personal experiences seem to have skewed your reasoning

Instead, you only see what you look for.

Motive, Means and Opportunity applies to a number of hypotheses including the most popular to date among assassination researchers: Cuba, THE C.I.A., THE Mafia a.k.a. Carlos Marcello(?),  and Vietnam.

Since you mention Billy Graham in context of McLendon, Murchison, and Joe McCarthy, let's stick with the Southern Baptist sympathies for ideological fascists of the era first — particularly as the dynamic repeats itself as we approach 2024:

By 1954, William F. Buckley, America’s up and coming voice of establishment conservatism by comparison to both [Clendenin] Ryan and ]Russell] Maguire’s extreme views, was editing the magazine, "American Mercury." During this period, Maguire also befriended the young Southern Baptist evangelist, Billy Graham, and, according to authors Yeadon and Hawkins, “Nazi Hydra in America,” Maguire gave $75,000 (three-quarters of a million dollars in 2020) to produce the film Oiltown, USA praising the virtues of free enterprise development of God-given natural resources thru the fictional Texas oilman and his religious conversion that manages to blend his born-again evangelism with unrestrained capitalism. The movie was promoted through Billy Graham’s mesmerizing influence over a vast network of Southern Baptists, thousands of whom adored Benito Mussolini, to be discussed further in Chapter 9. Graham, a member of the First Baptist Church of Dallas when Rev. William Criswell reached his zenith, continued his friendship with Maguire after producing Oiltown. Graham provided several articles for his magazine, and appeared on the cover in 1957. From 1954–58, the magazine was managed by Natasha Maguire, Maguire’s daughter with Susan Saroukhanoff Maguire who was born in Tbilisi, Russia. After fleeing the Bolshevik revolution via the Ukraine, members of the Saroukhanoff family established roots in South America. Susan’s sister later befriended the Grand Duchess Maria Pavlova, and the two women launched a branch of Elizabeth Arden in Argentina. The cosmetics firm has long been suspected as providing shelter for Nazi activity.

*The young Criswell, whose performance in the pulpit was described very early on as “a fiery exhibition, a roller coaster of whispers, bellows and shouts,” was an early pioneer of the megachurch, growing First Baptist from 5,000 members to over 25,000.  
His wider influence across America was exemplified by being twice elected head of the Southern Baptist Convention, the largest non-Catholic congregation in America. From those influential posts Criswell administered to what many of his critics claimed, a blindly loyal flock through a myopic and parochial lens. In the 1950s, he would serve as the spiritual mentor of a young Rev. Billy Graham who would join him to advance the Southern Baptist, ultraconservative religious thought on a global scale for another fifty years. “The Southern Baptist conservative movement,” said Barry Hankins, an historian at Baylor University and coauthor of Baptists in America: A History, “. . . in some ways comes straight out of First Baptist Dallas.”

An early opponent of forced integration, Rev. Criswell publicly criticized the Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education, and in 1960 vehemently opposed the Democratic presidential candidacy of John F. Kennedy, the young, attractive, and relatively broad-minded Roman Catholic who represented Massachusetts in the US Senate. As Dallas Morning News reporter Alan Peppard wrote, “John F. Kennedy was just days from securing the 1960 Democratic nomination for president when Dr. W. A. Criswell strode, bible in hand, to the carved wooden altar of the mighty First Baptist Church in Dallas. Chopping the July air with disdain, he prophesied that the election of the Catholic Kennedy would “spell the death of a free church in a free state.” 

Or, how about on a purely practical level, the Texas Tidelands Case is exemplary of "Motive, Means and Opportunity"

Haroldson Lafayette Hunt was the embodiment, and some might argue archetype, of the deadly mood in 1963 shared by the Dallas power structure on the day Kennedy was gunned down. Hunt’s suspected involvement in the assassination stemmed from his fanatical anti-integration and virulent anti-communist politics and the fact that his wealth could and did finance any number of organizations, causes, and individuals that aligned with his extreme politics, including Generals Edwin A. Walker and Charles Willoughby. We’ve learned that both men figure significantly in the Lafitte datebook and in the ledger sheets, as does the name “Rothermel,” a surname of H. L.'s confidential assistant, Paul Rothermel. According to Hunt’s former attorney, John Curington, in his book, “H. L. Hunt: Motive and Opportunity,” his boss had his own ideas about assassination teams that could be deployed at his will, designating them “kill squads,” a term used by Lafitte. 

While other events in the days and months prior to the assassination have propelled researchers to accuse Hunt of involvement, including the alleged visit to the Hunt Oil offices by Jack Ruby, the documented fact that Jack Crichton signed on as a director of the board of the H. L. Hunt Foundation in July of that year, and whether or not Marina Oswald went to the Hunt offices in the days after the death of her husband, few have paid sufficient attention to Hunt’s true ire toward Kennedy—an ire shared in particular with oilman Clint Murchison—grounded in the new president’s position on the Texas Tidelands Case and the oil depletion allowance that could have a permanent negative impact on the bottom line of their empires. 

Expanding analysis of Motive, Means and Opportunity to the international arena:

A son-in-law, [of the French dynasty Schlumberger] Jean de Menil, took the reins and moved with his wife, Dominique Schlumberger de Menil to Houston. The de Menil name is a recognizable one, particularly significant as he was a board member of Permindex, funded Jacques Soustelle and the OAS, and occasional business partner of George de Mohrenschildt. His testimony before the Warren Commission looms in the shadows of this particular area of the investigation with interesting ties to de Mohrenschildt, whose good friend, Sam Ballen purchased a division of Schlumberger located in the Texas Panhandle. Sam and George played doubles tennis in early 1963 with Magnolia Labs chemist Everett Glover who is named in Pierre’s records, all of whom are pursued in detail in the “Lay of the Land” chapter of this book.

Another Schlumberger brother, Maurice launched the Neuflize Schlumberger Bank which would merge with French Protestant concern, Mallet Bank in the 1960s. The Mallet family were French ancestors of a founding partner of the prestigious NY law firm, Curtis Mallet-Prevost (Prevost being a French family as well), alleged to have been involved in the plans to remove Franklin Roosevelt from office—an act that would have ensured the candidacy of Paul V. McNutt for president, with Thomas G. Proctor as his running mate. 

Permindex Continued

By 1963, Ferenc Nagy had established an office and a residence in Dallas, Texas for reasons yet to be fully understood. Among Nagy’s benefactors was Dallas oilman Clint W. Murchison whose DC lobbyist, Bobby Baker was a key figure identified in the unfolding scandal that threatened the political future of native Texan and Kennedy’s Vice President, Lyndon B. Johnson. Johnson’s team had convinced the Kennedy team that a swing through Texas in the fall of 1963 was critical to the reelection outcome. Baker, LBJ’s faithful servant was a cofounder of DC’s Quorum Club in 1961, an environment designed to meet the needs of certain senators, congressmen, lobbyists, Capitol Hill staffers, and others well-connected, whether they were “looking for drinks, meals, poker games, or an opportunity to share secrets in private accommodations.” Baker was also a lobbyist for Dallasite Clint W. Murchison, the quintessential archetype of Texas independent oil who is well-known for having significantly enhanced the private lifestyle of FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover for years. Lesser known is that Murchison was an early investor in Otto Skorzeny’s oil scheme in Spain. 

Are you arguing that Clint's history with the Mayor of Eastland Don Pierson in the North Sea actually trumps the significant of his investments with Republic National Bank's Algur Meadows and SS Otto Skorzeny in Franco's fascist Spain, particularly factoring that both men are identified in a record of the plot to assassinate President Kennedy in Dallas ... NOT New Orleans, and NOT Eastland in West Texas for that matter.

And speaking of the Profumo Affair:
For now, in light of the Ellen Rometsch scandal, which was first widely exposed by {Des Moines Register reporter Clark] Mollenhoff who was first to compare the pending scandal to the Profumo Affair, and the possibility that more than blackmail was in play, it is important to draw attention to several Lafitte entries:

NYC Rest guide ad.

Talk of Ella R. photographs

. . . in NY at Previews

—Lafitte datebook, September 17, 1963

Meet with Willoughby at

(Ella R) others at

49 East 53rd St.

NYC

—Lafitte datebook, October 15, 1963

As the reader will learn in a later chapter, Manhattan based real estate firm Previews Inc. provided Ilse Skorzeny “employment,” whether as an independent contractor, a salaried agent, or perhaps nothing but a cover for her travel in and out of the US. Among the founders of Previews were those behind the popular weekly magazine, CUE which at the time covered theatre and arts and New York’s social scene. It is yet to be determined if Ellen Rometsch’s photos were being sought for a future edition of CUE magazine, but three days later, weeks after Ella had been allegedly shunted out of the US, Lafitte was noting that Otto Skorzeny needed to be consulted regarding “Ella.” 

Ask OS

Re Ella

Cable Madrid

—Lafitte datebook, October 18, 1963

Eight days later, on October 26, the Cowles’ Des Moines Register broke the Ellen Rometsch story and on October 28, according to Laffite, comprehensive planning for the assassination ensued.

To underscore his understanding of just how concerned the Kennedy administration was over possibility that Ellen Rometsch might have been given a visa to return to the US to testify before Senate Republicans, Sy Hersh writes: “With Lyndon Johnson on his way out, Jack Kennedy had every reason to look forward to the 1964 campaign and his reelection. There was some talk from inside the family of having a Kennedy-Kennedy ticket in 1964 . . . The only trouble spot, besides the growing difficulties in South Vietnam, was Ellen Rometsch [emphasis added] and her desire—as [FBI Director] Hoover told Kennedy over lunch . . . of returning to the United States to marry Senate investigator (LaVern Duffy). The initial Kennedy payments to Rometsch hadn’t done the trick, and now a way had to be found to keep her in West Germany—and happy to keep quiet.”

. . . As postscript, Bobby Baker’s own words sum up his control over the women who worked at the Quorum Club in D.C., including Ella Rometsch. Sy Hersh’s expanded version of how President Kennedy stumbled upon Rometsch in the first place provides critical insight. Writes Hersh, Ellen was introduced to Kennedy “in the usual way, through one of his many procurers in Washington, this time Bill Thompson, the railroad executive . . .” Hersh reveals that “Baker told him he had been approached by Thompson in the Quorum Club and asked, ‘who is that good-looking girl? That woman looks like Elizabeth Taylor.’ Baker responded, ‘She's a German, and her husband is a sergeant who works for the German Embassy. And she's a real pro as far as I'm concerned. I mean, everybody who has had a date with her has really enjoyed her company.’ So Thompson asked, ‘Bakes, do you think that if I invited her to the White House that she would go with me to meet President Kennedy?’ Baker responded [incorporating a reference to Nazis that seems incongruous if she was an East German spy for the Soviet Union],‘Gee, she's a Nazi. She'll do anything I tell her.’”

I'm not offended. The flaw in your hypothesis speaks for itself.

Your ignorance related to Marcello's motive, means and opportunity compounded by your public disparagement of the character of JFK and RFK in order to rationalize (or justify?) their assassinations will not go unchallenged.

We've encountered similar from those who intimate Otto Skorzeny did The West a service by taking out a communist appeaser.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

16 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Hi Benjamin

MH-

If you really believe you have cracked the JFKA, I think you have overwhelming civic obligation to lay out a digestible and documented case here and now. 

Another JFKA book? That inevitably has the appearance of someone trying to monetize a storyline for the 60th anniversary.....

Just tell us what you know.

Anyway, if you have truly cracked the JFKA, your book will be a best-seller. Oliver Stone will do a doc on you. Oprah Winfrey will talk to you on national TV. 

5 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

MH: . . . in the tiny East Texas town of Eastland.  

LS: Huh? Do you mean a tiny town a little east of Abilene  in West Texas?

I had to laugh out loud at this one.  Eastland is not a tiny town, nor in east Texas.  They have a Walmart, McDonalds and more, the original Hilton Hotel.  Where Conrad got his start, on the Eastern edge of the West Texas oil fields.  When it was a much larger town.

A tiny town to most would be say Strawn or Gordon 25 & 35 miles east of Eastland.  Populations of 700-800, where they play sixman football, with abandon.  To some of us who have lived there a tiny town is one with no school left, maybe not a post office, though it's still on a map with a population of 1-2-3-4-500, or less.

100 miles west of Fort Worth, Eastland was the first stop on the railroad west of it for the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus in the early 1800's.  On their way to Abilene, El Paso and California.  They still have a Ringling Road which leads to a small lake where they watered the elephants, look it up on google maps.  

William Clark Green, from East Texas, near Tyler, among the pine trees, wrote a song about it and named a cd after it.  Welcome. to Eastland, Texas. population 3836.