The Education Forum

Landis story must pivot attention to the still withheld documents

Joseph Backes

Hello folks,

Please stop creating new threads on Landis. We must use this rare media opportunity to address the JFK records still being withheld.  We are not going to get anything from this radical Right-wing Congress who only wants to attack Biden.  We are not going to get any oversight hearings nor any legislation passed.  

But we can put some focus on NARA and the intel community with the surprising effectiveness of the MFF lawsuit.  

Do not waste time with those who want to say the single bullet theory is still valid.  It was never valid.  I hope Morley is right that this Landis story represents a turning point by the MSM away from believing in the SBT and thinking it is holy scripture.  That would be fantastic.  But, drawing attention to the documents is where we need to go.

I'll be posting some lists of RIF numbers for documents that are not in the Excel database substitution(s) we got when they took the online RIF database down on my substack site soon.

Thank you,

Joe

thank you for recognizing the value of the MFF lawsuit. I know you did not think much of our effort in the beginning and it is rewarding to see you recognize its value. Bill and I believed this would be a good platform to make progress. we have more quivers to use  to continue applying pressure.  

5 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

thank you for recognizing the value of the MFF lawsuit. I know you did not think much of our effort in the beginning and it is rewarding to see you recognize its value. Bill and I believed this would be a good platform to make progress. we have more quivers to use  to continue applying pressure.  

I salute any and all efforts to open up the JFK Records and especially those by Larry Schnapf. 

On 9/13/2023 at 12:39 PM, Joseph Backes said:

. . . this radical Right-wing Congress who only wants to attack Biden. 

Oh, that's just total nonsense. Here we go again with this far-left tar-brushing of all Republicans as "radicals." Was the recent budget deal that the Republicans made with Biden "radical"? How about the recent bill to improve trade with Taiwan? How about the recent bill that put certain land in San Diego into trust to help the Pala Band of Mission Indians? How about the recent bill that authorized additional major medical facility projects for veterans? How about the recent bill that increased compensation for veterans with service-related disabilities? How about the recent bill to require the DNI to declassify information about COVID's origins? The House passed all these bills, along with the Senate, and Biden signed them--they are now public law. Were these bills "radical"?

I'm guessing you have no clue about the solid and growing evidence of serious wrongdoing by Biden involving brazen pay-for-play/access, aiding and abetting Hunter's criminal activity, the acceptance of huge sums of foreign money under suspicious circumstances, and using extortion to force Ukraine to fire the state prosecutor, etc. Have you read even a single article from a non-liberal source on these issues?

Edited by Michael Griffith

53 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Oh, that's just total nonsense. Here we go again with this far-left tar-brushing of all Republicans as "radicals."

I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean ALL Republicans in Congress, Michael. I think he's referring to the fact that a sizable portion of them support Project 25, which IS radical.

As for Biden's supposed crimes, the worst thing the Republicans actually have evidence for is that Biden was wrong when he once said that Hunter hadn't made money in China. But Biden also says that he doesn't know much about Hunter's business dealings. If true (and I'll bet it is true) then it isn't surprising that Biden would be unaware of Hunter's dealings outside of Ukraine.