The Education Forum

Mark Grouberts false claim against Ruth Paine

Gerry Down

Mark Groubert recently stated the following about Ruth Paine:

I didn't know Bill Decker wrote any memoirs. The only book devoted to his life I could find is the one here which claims to be a biography and hence is not an autobiography:

Https://www.amazon.co.uk/Decker-Biography-Sheriff-Dallas-1898-1970/dp/0967446007

The author of that book is Jim Gatewood. His Amazon author profile states:

"Jim Gatewood has spent the last eleven years with the Dallas County Assassination Review Board. In his quest he has rediscovered much of the forgotten history of Dallas' most colorful period when crime, law and order, and the emergence of the city's most prominent figures, who would leave their mark upon America's History."

Firstly, what the hell is the "Dallas County Assassination Review Board"? The Amazon author profile goes on to state:

"You will meet Harry Weatherford, the best rifle shot in Sheriff Decker's cadre, who was placed on top of the County Records Building to protec the motorcade and how he saved Jaclyn Kennedy's life by firing at Lee Harvey Oswald, causing Oswald's third shot to go high completely missing the motorcade..."

No comment necessary on this rubbish.

Is this the source Mark Groubert is using for his unsubstantiated claim regarding Ruth Paine?

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I would like to see a solid cite on Ruth Paine and her celluloid. 

Some people used gossip to frame other.

I was very disappointed to see letters like this from a certain person.

It told me more about the person writing this garbage, than about Ruth/Michael.

From : Poage Legislative Library - JFK - John Armstrong Collection, https://digitalcollections-baylor.quartexcollections.com/

Gus Rose.jpg

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

8 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Some people used gossip to frame other.

I was very disappointed to see letters like this from a certain person.

It told me more about the person writing this garbage, than about Ruth/Michael.

From : Poage Legislative Library - JFK - John Armstrong Collection, https://digitalcollections-baylor.quartexcollections.com/

Gus Rose.jpg

JC-

I am neutral on the whole Ruth Paine issue, and frankly if she had home-made sex films that is not relevant to anything important. 

What I object to is undocumented evidence, and hearsay testimony, being treated as bona fide evidence in the JFKA research community.  

Thanks for posting.