The Education Forum

Those Front Steps

Alan Ford

Mr. Pat Speer writes at patspeer.com:

"It's amazing to reflect that, in the aftermath of the assassination, Katzenbach, acting as the nation's top cop, had tried to cut-off a thorough, and one might say REAL, investigation at every opportunity, and that, when questioned about this later, he refused to take responsibility, blaming his actions on the FBI and the State Department. It was not HIS job to cater to the insecurities of FBI Director Hoover. It was Hoover's job to answer to him. It was not HIS job to assuage the concerns of the international community. It was HIS job, however, to make sure the assassination was properly and thoroughly investigated, and that those responsible were exposed and brought to justice. Even if one were to acknowledge the likelihood Oswald acted alone, one can not possibly believe that Katzenbach's actions were appropriate and reflective of a high regard for his responsibilities. Robert Kennedy may not have been a giant, but his shoes were clearly too large to be filled by Katzenbach."

Mr. Speer is quite right: Mr. Katzenbach's behavior is amazing. But it becomes fully intelligible once one understands the hidden factor in all this: the assassination was carried out by those taking advantage of a White House-approved, clandestine, false-flag missed-shots incident. All those who had been party to the originally planned false-flag operation were desperately anxious that there NOT be a proper investigation. Not because they weren't outraged by Pres. Kennedy's death. Not because they didn't want the perpetrators punished. But because they were TERRIFIED of the facts about their false-flag operation coming out-------------and what this would do to a) their slain leader's reputation, b) their own situation, c) their country's reputation.

And the person who, more than anyone in the Kennedy inner circle, feared a real investigation was the man who had felt the loss of Pres. Kennedy more acutely than anyone else: his brother, Mr. Robert Kennedy.

Far from letting Pres. Kennedy's brother down, Mr. Katzenbach was doing his bidding to the very letter.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE BASICS:

1. Mr. Oswald signed up for participation in a White House-approved off-books false flag incident to involve deliberate misses from the TSBD.
2. This shockingly provocative action would be blamed on pro-Castro elements.
3. The point of the staged missed-shots incident: to serve as pretext for C-Day (12/1/63)
4. Mr. Oswald--------a 'known' 'pro-Castro' troublemaker with perfect backstory---------would become the public face/name of the outrage, the inside man at the TSBD who helped make it all happen. There would be evidence pointing to his involvement (though NOT as gunman), which fact would allow the incident to be sold to the public as a pro-Castro provocation.
5. Mr. Oswald signed up to play this role. He expected to be whisked away from Dallas (perhaps flown out of Redbird?), in all probability never to see his wife & children again. The world would be told that he had fled to Cuba.
6. Mr. Oswald, like a number of others at the TSBD, played his part----------in his case, right up to and including being about to carry out his political stunt just in front of the Depository immediately after the shots had been fired...................

Darnell-bag.jpg
7. However, as soon as he learned to his horror that Pres. Kennedy was actually hit, he knew he was in deepest trouble. The false-flag operation had turned into an actual assassination of the very man who had ultimately greenlit the false-flag operation. And Mr. Oswald would be exposed by name, because that had been baked into the false-flag plan.
8. He ended up making his way to the Texas Theatre to meet a contact he was told would be there. But his goose was already cooked. To his great credit, he never broke cover even under the unimaginable stress of arrest & interrogation. Right up to the end, he hoped for rescue by those he had served. But instead he got a bullet from Mr. Jack Ruby.
9. The assassination came as a complete shock to all those who had (like Mr. Oswald) taken part in good faith in 'Conspiracy A' (the false-flag operation). They found themselves horribly exposed.
10. Those 'guiltocents' in the TSBD (Messrs. Truly, Shelley, Lovelady [et al.?]), who had been on the same team as Mr. Oswald, had no choice but to hang him out to dry.
11. The Kennedy loyalists (up to and incl. Mr. Robert Kennedy) were in an impossible situation. The last thing they could afford-----------for their own sakes as well as for the sake of Pres. Kennedy's memory----------would be for the true facts behind the assassination to come out. And so, in order to cover up the ethically and politically highly dubious (and utterly reckless) false-flag operation, they gave full backing to the truly absurd LN theory. Mr. Robert Kennedy even meddled in the autopsy ('on behalf of the family'.) A real investigation would be apocalyptic for all concerned. Under no circumstances could the world know that Pres. Kennedy had gone into Dealey Plaza expecting to hear gunfire.
12. Of course, the complete post-assassination paralysis of ALL those behind the false-flag operation had been factored in by those behind 'Conspiracy B' (the actual assassination plot, which piggybacked on 'Conspiracy A').

Towner-Unger-full.gif

“It would not be a very difficult job to shoot the president of the United States. All you’d have to do is get up in a high building with a high-powered rifle with a telescopic sight, and there’s nothing anybody could do.”
(Pres. John F. Kennedy, morning of 11/22/63

Edited by Alan Ford

9 minutes ago, Alan Ford said:

12. Of course, the complete post-assassination paralysis of ALL those behind the false-flag operation had been factored in by those behind 'Conspiracy B' (the actual assassination plot, which piggybacked on 'Conspiracy A').

Thus----------------three conspiracies:

CONSPIRACY A: False-flag operation (non-lethal)

CONSPIRACY BAssassination plot (piggybacking on Conspiracy A)

CONSPIRACY CPost hoc cover-up

Mr. Oswald as sixth-floor shooter: this ludicrous idea was entirely the invention of the damage-limitation Conspiracy C--------which was supported by the panic-stricken and guilt-haunted people behind Conspiracy A. As for Dallas PD, their understanding very shortly after the assassination was that this Oswald was a member of a pro-Castro confederacy to take the life of Pres. Kennedy. They knew he hadn't actually pulled the trigger on six. But they were more than happy to let him carry the can ('At least we got one of the Commie b******s').

LHO-As-Shooter being entirely a fictional construct of Conspiracy C disposes of the oft-raised objection: 'If Oswald was being set up as the patsy, he wouldn't have been allowed wander out front and be seen'. His going out front was a key element in Conspiracy A!

And the above schema pulls the rug out from under the feet of the Warren Gullibles. They've never been able to put Mr. Oswald up at that window in that building with that rifle at that time. So the very, very best they can ever hope to present is circumstantial evidence pointing to Mr. Oswald's involvement. Well, he was involved-------heavily. And he did act like a guilty man after the assassination. But I submit that my theory as to his 'guiltocence' explains ALL the evidence far more cogently than the kooky LN theory ever did.

1 hour ago, Alan Ford said:

6. Mr. Oswald, like a number of others at the TSBD, played his part----------in his case, right up to and including being about to carry out his political stunt just in front of the Depository immediately after the shots had been fired...................

Darnell-bag.jpg

Friendly Reminder For The Benefit Of The Nothing-To-See-Here Crew!

At the time Pres. Kennedy was passing the Depository, the only thing back by the mailboxes was------------the mailboxes!

Nothing to see here:

Bell-mailboxes.gifmailboxes.jpg

Skip forward to ~30 secs after the last shot..............

Something to see here:

Darnell-bag.jpg

A something-to-see-here that the nothing-to-see-here crew cannot for the life of them explain away!

👍

On 11/6/2023 at 9:04 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

Therefore, I made my search and found a better version of the image with black doorway on jfkassassinationgallery.com:

Weigman~0.jpg

And I cropped this picture to zoom on Lovelady...

lovelady_sideway.jpg.b3b18e829d3482934229656d9d1ba937.jpg

Andrej,

The "impossible shadow" is present even on the superior copy that you found.

Somebody has blacked out Lovelady's right side.

On 11/6/2023 at 9:04 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

This Lovelady's posture is entirely plausible.

Oh, I see what you're saying. That the part of Lovelady's over-shirt with his head above it is his shoulder and arm.

I don't think so, Andrej. What you are calling his shoulder and arm is really the right part of his chest.

40 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

How are we are supposed to remotely take seriously the photo analysis of Sandy Larsen, who claims, to the exclusion of any JFK assassination researcher known to mankind, that the person universally acknowledged as Billy Lovelady both outside the TSBD and in the Dallas jail WAS NOT ACTUALLY BILLY LOVELADY?

28 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Oh, I see what you're saying. That the part of Lovelady's over-shirt with his head above it is his shoulder and arm.

I don't think so, Andrej. What you are calling his shoulder and arm is really the right part of his chest.

It can; but the point really is that the posture is natural and entirely possible. No blackening of Lovelady's right side of the body.

45 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Andrej,

I feel sorry for you, Sandy. You are now in Alan's web of wild conspiracy. Of course, there was no blackening in Lovelady's figure.

5 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

I feel sorry for you, Sandy. You are now in Alan's web of wild conspiracy. Of course, there was no blackening in Lovelady's figure.

I concur, Andrej. It's also instructive that this nonsense about massive film/photo alteration is not taken seriously by the large majority of serious assassination researchers, and is perpetually/rightfully ignored by major symposiums such as the ones taking place around the country later this month.

15 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

I feel sorry for you, Sandy. You are now in Alan's web of wild conspiracy.

I don't agree with Alan's theory.

15 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Of course, there was no blackening in Lovelady's figure.

We have photographic proof that we do.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Andrej,

It's not a superior copy, Mr. Larsen. 'Superior' is just Mr. Stancak's word for images that upset him less.

The print I used from the Weisberg archive (which I found on the prayerman site btw-----one of only two sites Mr. Stancak has said contains images worthy of his expert attention!) is far crisper:

Weisberg-cropped.jpgWiegman-stancak-cropped.jpg

But it's no great odds. Both versions are a disaster for Mr. Stancak's claim.

Incidentally, I took the more blurry frame that Mr. Stancak posted and simply zoomed in. The result is on the left, Mr. Stancak's heavily processed crop, by contrast, on the right---------------

Weigman-stancak-lovelady.jpglovelady_sideway.jpg.b3b18e829d3482934229656d9d1ba937.jpg

Perhaps Mr. Stancak might share with us what he did to the image?

Unfortunately for him, though, no amount of fiddling with the image can get rid of the thing he knows and we know is such a calamity for his 'right shoulder hidden behind his head' nonsense: the white tshirt.

Wiegman-stancak-cropped.jpg

For Mr. Stancak's posture explanation to have a chance, that white shirt shouldn't be where we see it.

It's the reason I have asked Mr. Stancak to do up a digital model and show us. I'm guessing he won't dare!

Edited by Alan Ford

20 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

I concur, Andrej. It's also instructive that this nonsense about massive film/photo alteration is not taken seriously by the large majority of serious assassination researchers, and is perpetually/rightfully ignored by major symposiums such as the ones taking place around the country later this month.

'It is universally agreed by people who agree with me that the Emperor's new clothes are not just existent but majestically beautiful.'

Ok, valiant NPC!

Where do you believe Mr. Lovelady's right shoulder is in this Wiegman frame? (Pick either version!)

Weisberg-cropped.jpgWiegman-stancak-cropped.jpg

Time for you to put up or---------do the other thing.

Edited by Alan Ford

22 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

How are we are supposed to remotely take seriously the photo analysis of Sandy Larsen, who claims, to the exclusion of any JFK assassination researcher known to mankind, that the person universally acknowledged as Billy Lovelady both outside the TSBD and in the Dallas jail WAS NOT ACTUALLY BILLY LOVELADY?

There is no evidence that Billy Lovelady wore a red plaid shirt on 11/22.

Billy Lovelady himself said he did not wear a red plaid shirt on 11/22.

The red plaid shirt sported by Billy Lovelady in 1967 is not the same shirt as the one worn by the other guy on 11/22. The former has no pocket whereas the latter does. We have photographic proof of this.

We have photographic proof that the guy who did wear a red plaid shirt on 11/22 isn't Billy Lovelady. They are clearly different people.

There is more.