The Education Forum

Those Front Steps

Alan Ford

Let's run with this thought a little...

A man (whoever he is) standing with a large furled U.S.A. flag, the bottom of which he has just set on fire. He is holding the flag away from his body, as one does when holding something burning. This is part of the 'pro-Castro' false-flag political stunt..................

cJyvvy3.gif

This--------------to be clear----------------is the area we're talking about:

Davidson-mailboxes-flame.jpg

The above scenario would credibly explain why Officer Baker is running not for the front steps but straight for this man by the mailboxes...............

Baker-run-Larsen.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TENTATIVE JOINING OF TWO DOTS................

DOT #1: Mr. Spaulding Jones saw Mr. Oswald get on the front (passenger) elevator that morning, and ride up with him. Mr. Oswald was carrying a long box. He (Mr. Oswald) got off on the third floor.

DOT #2: Both Ms. Carolyn Arnold and Mr. Jack Dougherty saw Mr. Oswald in the second-floor lunchroom minutes prior to the motorcade.

We might join these two dots thusly:

Mr. Oswald that morning needs to hide away something he has taken delivery of and will need for the P. Parade. It is in the long box. So, in order to avoid fellow manual workers who may wonder what this un-book-box-like box is, he takes the front elevator. He gets off on the third floor, and walks the short stretch down the corridor to the storage area in back. He hides the box there:

3rd-floor.jpg

Coming up close to P. Parade time, he goes up to the second-floor lunchroom and bases himself there. Finally, leaving it as late as possible so as to minimize chances of being seen by anyone, he nips up the rear stairs to the third floor and picks up the box. He takes this down to the first floor and heads towards the front door, awaiting his moment to go out front.

On this scenario, he does not eat lunch in the first-floor domino room, as he will tell Capt. Fritz. No, he lies about this, for he needs to hide the thing about the box on three: he gives the Coca-Cola as his sole reason for visiting the second-floor lunchroom. In fact he ate his lunch, just like Ms. Arnold and Mr. Dougherty recalled, in the second-floor lunchroom.

Edited by Alan Ford

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 12:46 PM, Alan Ford said:

Let's run with this thought a little...

A man (whoever he is) standing with a large furled U.S.A. flag, the bottom of which he has just set on fire. He is holding the flag away from his body, as one does when holding something burning. This is part of the 'pro-Castro' false-flag political stunt..................

cJyvvy3.gif

Any images we have of Publicly-Marxist-LHO have him in his smart Leftist 'uniform', very different to everyday manual work clothing.

According to the below, Mr. Oswald felt the need in the run-up to 11/22 to have his 'uniform' cleaned-----------------

LHO-clothes.jpg

Why?

Edited by Alan Ford

1 hour ago, Alan Ford said:

Any images we have of Publicly-Marxist-LHO have him in his smart Leftist 'uniform', very different to everyday manual work clothing.

According to the below, Mr. Oswald felt the need in the run-up to 11/22 to have his 'uniform' cleaned-----------------

LHO-clothes.jpg

Why?

Is it possible Oswald wore a white shirt, tie, and black pants when he went to the Adlai Stevenson event on Thu Oct 24? And that was what that dry cleaning (I assume it was dry cleaning) was about? The witness's "approximately one month ago, exact date he could not recall" before the Dec 5, 1963 date of that FBI interview?

Or Fri Oct 25 when Oswald went with Michael Paine to the ACLU meeting?

I believe Oswald's clothing on Nov 22 is known and is not consistent with a white shirt, tie, and black pants, on any of those three counts. 

39 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

I believe Oswald's clothing on Nov 22 is known and is not consistent with a white shirt, tie, and black pants, on any of those three counts. 

I am not of course suggesting he wore his Leftist 'uniform' to work that day, but that he changed into it shortly before the arrival of the P. Parade.

And if so, then in all likelihood he changed back into his work clothing afterwards (in the first-floor storage room?).

When playing the part of Public Marxist, this man dressed smart.

16 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

Wonder if he brought the cleaned 'uniform' to work with him, at some point, in a brown paper bag...🤪

He could easily have brought it into the building any day subsequent to picking it up from the cleaning establishment

• 1 month later...

QUESTION!

What do the following two curiosities in Darnell have in common?

a) Officer Baker running not for the front steps but for the area by the mailboxes

Baker-run-Larsen.gif

b) A man standing in front of the mailboxes holding up/out something in a most odd fashion

cJyvvy3.gif

ANSWER!

They ain't going away until someone on Team Nuthin' To See Here, Folks can give them an innocent explanation.

My take once again:

--------------Officer Baker is running toward a man holding a burning flag

--------------The man is either Mr. Oswald himself or one of his political-protest confederates

Edited by Alan Ford

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 5:10 PM, Alan Ford said:

--------------Officer Baker is running toward a man holding a burning flag

And yet nobody noticed this or said a word about it later on??

A "flag" is going up in flames right next to dozens of witnesses outside the TSBD front door----and nobody sees it (except for Officer Baker, per your theory)??

That's quite curious, don't you think, Alan?

Edited by David Von Pein

7 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

And yet nobody noticed this or said a word about it later on??

A "flag" is going up in flames right next to dozens of witnesses outside the TSBD front door----and nobody sees it (except for Officer Baker, per your theory)??

That's quite curious, don't you think, Alan?

Mr. von Pein, I agree that what the Darnell film shows here is most curious indeed. Have you any explanation for it?

cJyvvy3.gif

Baker-run-Larsen.gif

12 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

Mr. von Pein, I agree that what the Darnell film shows here is most curious indeed. Have you any explanation for it?

No, I don't. But I have no reason to think it's anything that would lead me down Conspiracy Avenue, however.

After staring at your looped clip many times in a row, it would seem to me that there are two people (men?) to the right (east) of the mailboxes [correction], and the guy on the left seems to be moving his left arm in some manner. I'm guessing that that is the man's ARM and not a paper bag as some EF members seem to believe it is.

And perhaps the man with the moving arm has something in his hand that is moving around too. Is that what you have determined is a "burning flag", Alan?

The motion the man seems to be making reminds me of someone stirring a big cauldron of soup. But that's not possible, because LHO told Buell Frazier he was going to buy his lunch that day. (And Lee has always hated soup anyway.) 🙂 😛

Anyhow, the clip is certainly not nearly clear enough to know for certain what's happening by the mailboxes at that moment.

Nice job at enhancing the image for the GIF clip, though.

Edited by David Von Pein

37 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

No, I don't. But I have no reason to think it's anything that would lead me down Conspiracy Avenue, however.

After staring at your looped clip many times in a row, it would seem to me that there are two people (men?) to the right (east) of the mailboxes, and the guy on the left seems to be moving his left arm in some manner. I'm guessing that that is the man's ARM and not a paper bag as some EF members seem to believe it is.

Nope, just one man in front of the easternmost of the two mailboxes. (It seems you are mistaking the stone-gridwork behind for a second head, which hallucination is leading you into some amusingly fanciful speculation.)

But thanks for confirming that you are unable to offer a convincing suggestion as to what Darnell is showing here.

Credit for the GIF goes to Mr. Chris Davidson btw!

So..................... I repeat my questions:

---------Who is this man?

---------What is he doing?

---------Why is Officer Baker running straight in his direction?

Perhaps someone can do better than Mr. Von Pein?

cJyvvy3.gif

Edited by Alan Ford