The Education Forum

Books number 60 ? Tips ?

On 11/9/2023 at 10:44 PM, Jean Ceulemans said:

Below is a list of books I have, or have recently ordered.  That is, within the JFKA theme.   I have always been a book collector and I especially like reading bio's of witnesses, personnal accounts of agency personnel,  thngs like that.   I'm still going for the paper version, cover-type doesn't really matter to me (ofcourse a signed copy is always a nice touch).And if only a downloadeble version is available I'll print it.   Witness-books are often smaller books,  publisched in low numbers and as such hard to get.   Or essays, or a simple bundle of information handed out at conferences. But to find them, I have to know the title, author and if possible year of publication,  In case you know of considerably different editions of the same book, just let me know.  So if you know of some titles to add, feel free to suggest!  If you know websites where I can download long out of print books!  As you will see some are in Dutch, but I don't mind if they are in French or German (and English ofcourse)

And as you can see, the next book will be number 60 

PS : see any mistakes in the list below, please tell me

image.png.4b4f170e881aed4d16c724aa9c79253c.png 

Palamara, not Panamara LOL

On 11/9/2023 at 10:44 PM, Jean Ceulemans said:

Below is a list of books I have, or have recently ordered.  That is, within the JFKA theme.   I have always been a book collector and I especially like reading bio's of witnesses, personnal accounts of agency personnel,  thngs like that.   I'm still going for the paper version, cover-type doesn't really matter to me (ofcourse a signed copy is always a nice touch).And if only a downloadeble version is available I'll print it.   Witness-books are often smaller books,  publisched in low numbers and as such hard to get.   Or essays, or a simple bundle of information handed out at conferences. But to find them, I have to know the title, author and if possible year of publication,  In case you know of considerably different editions of the same book, just let me know.  So if you know of some titles to add, feel free to suggest!  If you know websites where I can download long out of print books!  As you will see some are in Dutch, but I don't mind if they are in French or German (and English ofcourse)

And as you can see, the next book will be number 60 

PS : see any mistakes in the list below, please tell me

image.png.4b4f170e881aed4d16c724aa9c79253c.png 

Honest Answers about the Murder... by Palamara, Vincent Michael (amazon.com)

On 11/10/2023 at 10:50 AM, Roger Odisio said:

This adds to the holes in JFK's clothes story that you so doggedly bring up (thanks for that). eliminating the WR claim of a sole shooter.

The keys to effective promotion are simplicity and repetition.

Republicans and Lone Nut Advocates excel at this.

Democrats and JFKA Conspiracy Advocates are terrible at marketing superior positions, the messaging all over the map.