The Education Forum

RFK2 Discusses 2nd Gunman, Military at RFK Autopsy

I was unaware that Thomas Noguchi flew in autopsists from various US military branches to witness his autopsy. 

As many JFKA researchers know, according to the RFK autopsy, the bullets that struck RFK appear to have come from behind and at close range, while Sirhan was in front of RFK by six feet or so and fired at RFK while facing the candidate, according to eyewitnesses. 

Is RFK2 correct, that the Noguchi autopsy was performed in front of other autopsists? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

32 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I was unaware that Thomas Noguchi flew in autopsists from various US military branches to witness his autopsy. 

As many JFKA researchers know, according to the RFK autopsy, the bullets that struck RFK appear to have come from behind and at close range, while Sirhan was in front of RFK by six feet or so and fires at RFK while facing the candidate, according to eyewitnesses. 

Is RFK2 correct, that the Noguchi autopsy was performed in front of other autopsists? 

According to Noguchi's own autopsy report (page 35), the following "consultants from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology" were present:

Pierre A. Finck

Colonel, MC, USA

Chief, Military Environmental Pathology Division, and

Chief, Wound Ballistics Division

Charles J. Stahl, III

Commander, MC, USN

Chief, Forensic Pathology Branch, and

Assistant Chief, Military Environmental Pathology Division

Kenneth Earle, M.D.

Chief Neuropathology Branch

Also present:

Members of Neurosurgical Team Present as Observers:

Henry M. Cunco, M.D. Neurosurgeon in Charge

Nat D. Reid, M.D.

M. Andler, M.D.

James Poppen, M.D.

Pathologist from the Hospital of the Good Samaritan Present as Observer:

J.A. Kernen, M.D.

So, yes Ben, RFK, Jr. is correct: his father's autopsy was performed in front of at least eight other pathologists, including at least three from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.

REPORT ON THE MEDICOLEGAL INVESTIGATION OF SENATOR ROBERT F. KENNEDY (maryferrell.org)

31 minutes ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

According to Noguchi's own autopsy report (page 35), the following "consultants from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology" were present:

Pierre A. Finck

Colonel, MC, USA

Chief, Military Environmental Pathology Division, and

Chief, Wound Ballistics Division

Charles J. Stahl, III

Commander, MC, USN

Chief, Forensic Pathology Branch, and

Assistant Chief, Military Environmental Pathology Division

Kenneth Earle, M.D.

Chief Neuropathology Branch

Also present:

Members of Neurosurgical Team Present as Observers:

Henry M. Cunco, M.D. Neurosurgeon in Charge

Nat D. Reid, M.D.

M. Andler, M.D.

James Poppen, M.D.

Pathologist from the Hospital of the Good Samaritan Present as Observer:

J.A. Kernen, M.D.

So, yes Ben, RFK, Jr. is correct: his father's autopsy was performed in front of at least eight other pathologists, including at least three from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.

REPORT ON THE MEDICOLEGAL INVESTIGATION OF SENATOR ROBERT F. KENNEDY (maryferrell.org)

Thanks for the answer, PJ.

Given that (AFAIK) none of even the military autopsists challenged the Noguchi-RFK autopsy, then it appears that the findings of Noguchi stand. 

Interesting.

And Noguchi was fired not long after and I believe went to court to fight it, eventually winning. Someone may know more about this. Of course he was ostensibly fired for other reasons, but I’ve assumed it was some kind of payback. 

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

And Noguchi was fired not long after and I believe went to court to fight it, eventually winning. Someone may know more about this. Of course he was ostensibly fired for other reasons, but I’ve assumed it was some kind of payback. 

John Barbour is the expert on this.   He was very close to Noguchi.  

Noguchi discusses his reasoning and process is his book Coroner.  He essentially explains that the JFK assassination was conducted by unqualified pathologists “They did the best they could, but, as the late Medical Examiner for New York City, Dr. Milton Helpern, said, “It was like sending a seven-year-old boy who has taken three lessons on the violin over to the New York Philharmonic and expecting him to perform a Tchaikovsky symphony. He knows how to hold the violin and bow, but he has a long way to go before he can make music.”

Noguchi called the International Reference Organization in Forensic Medicine and requested assistance from Dr. William Eckert, Dr. CYRIL WECHT, and Navy Captain Bruce Smith.

Apparently, at the suggestion of Eckert, experts from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, experts were flown from DC to LA on a supersonic jet, including Dr. Pierre Finck, who had participated in the JFK autopsy.

*This is from memory and glancing back at a few pages in Noguchi’s book.  He goes into a lot more detail in the RFK chapter.

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Paul B-

That's right. It sure looked like an attempt to smear Noguchi as a nut, as his work on the autopsy itself was above reproach. 

You gotta love Wikipedia, which has become PC/Deep State.

"Robert Kennedy assassination and resignation[edit]

Noguchi's autopsy of Robert Kennedy concluded that the fatal shot was fired into the back of Kennedy's head, behind the right ear, from an upward angle, and from a distance of no more than 0.5 to 3 inches (15–75 mm) away. Such a finding has given rise to conspiracy theories regarding the assassination, as no witnesses reported seeing the convicted assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, any closer to Kennedy than 1 meter away and in a position to fire such a shot. Noguchi himself points out in his memoir Coroner that he has never officially ruled that Sirhan fired the fatal shot.[4]

Shortly after the Kennedy shooting, Noguchi came under scrutiny and resigned under pressure as Chief Medical Examiner after Deputy Los Angeles County Counsel Martin Weekes testified that he had seen a smiling Noguchi dancing in his office and that Noguchi had announced to associates "I am going to be famous. I hope he dies".[5] A secretary in the coroner's office also testified she had heard Noguchi say he wanted to perform a vivisection on Lin Hollinger, the county's chief administrative officer with whom he had argued over budget matters

---30--

Yes, I have a "conspiracy theory" because RFK was shot from behind and Sirhan was in front of RFK. 

Because RFK's murder, including Junior's discussion of Cesar and his ties to the CIA (an obvious suspect in the JFKA), has nothing to do with the JFKA.  Killing Bobby  right after he won the California primary on his way to the the Democratic nomination in '68, where, if he became president he was determined to reopen his brother's murder case, again, had nothing to do with that murder.

The murders of the two brothers were entirely separate and unrelated incidents, which is why there are separate forums for each.  If a thread appears in one forum it should not be posted in the other.

As usual, this thread was moved by the mods without explanation.  Also as usual most members are silent.  I would be delighted to hear  the mods' explanation for removing this thread because everything I wrote above is obviously utter nonsense (I'm sure they can do better).  And also from other members who have sat silently by.