The Education Forum

National Geographic Special was a Snoozer

2 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Wow, just wow. Evidence, please. I don't care what the Nazi mormons at the FBI think, I want specific information indicating that he could've been capable of fabricating information or being delusional, and no such information was provided in that report. If he saw a left temple wound, he could've told others about it pre-1981.

Oh my!!! Are you really saying the FBI was making stuff up and smearing minor witnesses in the 1980's??? Hoover was long dead. Who was overseeing this full-frontal assault on at best a minor witness? 

If YOU are gonna assume or even claim the FBI was just making all this stuff up about Akin, then YOU need to perform a deep dive, IMO. It sounds like he had an interesting life. If you write a book about him, I'll buy it. 

3 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Where in the FBI report did it give any specific detail indicating that Akin was capable of fabricating information? That report is high on opinion but low on detail.

Edited by Micah Mileto

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Mormons are more likely to be hired by the FBI. Officially, this is because Mormons are less likely to have a problematic legal record, but perhaps the real reason is that they have genocide in their hearts.

Edited by Micah Mileto

1 minute ago, Micah Mileto said:

Where in the FBI report did it give any specific detail indicating that Akin was capable of fabricating information? That report is high on opinion but low on detail.

FBI reports don't get into the psychology of the witness. That is not in their training. They write down their words and report their demeanor. That's it. If you choose to believe Akin's latter day words, when they are clearly in opposition to his original testimony, then that's your choice. But there's a reason he is rarely cited as a key witness.