The Education Forum

John Sherman Cooper's assistant on BOR

Tonight on Black Op Radio, Len Osanic and myself talk to Morris Wolff, a Yale Law School graduate about his experiences with JFK, RFK, Jackie Kennedy, Malcolm X, and most importantly to this site, Senator John Sherman Cooper.

As I have said, Len has the best shows and this one proves it again.

Morris was transferred from Bobby Kennedy at DOJ to Cooper in the senate.  Some of the things that Cooper revealed to him about the Kennedy case are pretty explosive.

And they corroborate what Jerry Ford told Valery Giscard D'Estaing about what Ford really thought about the Warren Commission.

What an eventful life this guy had.

I forgot to post this.

Here is a link to that important interview.  

https://blackopradio.com/archives2024.html

4 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I forgot to post this.

Here is a link to that important interview.  

https://blackopradio.com/archives2024.html

Thanks for the post. 

Evidently, a majority of the WC really didn't sign on to the findings.

This would be mirrored later by HSCA counsel Robert Blakely, who, in addition to concluding that the JFKA likely resulted from a conspiracy, later would go further and indicate he thought Cuban exiles were involved. And that the CIA misled him.  

Was there a reason for the Biden Administration snuff job on the JFK Records? What would that reason be? 

Yes, the Commission was really a minority report.

And that fact was covered up by ditching the Russell, Cooper, Boggs objection and Ford concealing what he really thought of it.

This is one reason that I always thought that Lifton's idea about them being fooled by the body being altered was always hard to swallow.

They were not fooled by it at all.  In fact, Wolff even says that Cooper thought that Specter's magic Bullet theory was fake.

40 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Yes, the Commission was really a minority report.

And that fact was covered up by ditching the Russell, Cooper, Boggs objection and Ford concealing what he really thought of it.

This is one reason that I always thought that Lifton's idea about them being fooled by the body being altered was always hard to swallow.

They were not fooled by it at all.  In fact, Wolff even says that Cooper thought that Specter's magic Bullet theory was fake.

I think there is a good story that I have not seen done. 

Credible witnesses said they saw bullet strikes on the asphalt and curbs on 11/22, and there was also the Tague shot. Maybe also a shot struck the cement casing for manhole off the Elm St. There may others...I am not sure anyone has toted these up. 

These were shots that missed the entire limo, some by a very wide margin. What gives? 

What is the point in these very wide misses? How could anyone who could hit a moving target (at least) twice, and nearly perfectly, then miss by 10 yards? Richard Russell asked this question about the Tague shot. 

My speculation is these were intentional misses. One or two parties were shooting at JFK for real, but others were shooting to miss. 

Has this idea been flashed out anywhere that you know of? 

You are correct, Russell brought that point up.

He says something like, the guy gets two dead on hits at a moving target, and then he misses the whole car completely?

He has a hard time with that one.  Plus the Magic Bullet.  Plus Connally.

But what this interview shows is that Cooper was as violently opposed to the official story as Russell.  And he literally calls out Specter.

So this whole idea that the WC was unanimous was an illusion that was papered over for PR purposes.

We have been fighting what was really a smoke and mirrors mirage.  That the majority of its own authors did not buy.

Sickenening that this has to come out so late.

But thank to Morris it is out there.

Edited by James DiEugenio

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

You are correct, Russell brought that point up.

He says something like, the guy gets two dead on hits at a moving target, and then he misses the whole car completely?

He has a hard tie with that one.  Plus the Magic Bullet.  Plus Connally.

But what this interview shows is that Cooper was as violently opposed to the official story as Russell.  And he literally calls out Specter.

So this whole idea that the WC was unanimous was an illusion that was papered over for PR purposes.

We have been fighting what was really a smoke and mirrors mirage.  That the majority of its own authors did not by.

Sickenening that this has to come out so late.

But thank to Morris it is out there.

JD-

Yes. It is is odd that some shots missed by such a wide margin on 11/22. 

My guess is those were shot by someone intending to miss. Otherwise, how to explain such off-the-mark results? 

In light of this, I don't see how or why anyone should argue from the baseline of the WR anymore.

Because now it is proven, with this corroboration of the French president, that it was a minority report.

• 2 weeks later...

Sen. John Sherman Cooper, while he was a member of the Warren Commission: “I think Lyndon Baines Johnson was involved in the planning and execution of Kennedy’s death.” Source: his aide Morris Wolff (born 11-30-1936 and still alive in November, 2023)

Morris Wolff contact info: phone (email me Robert Morrow at Morrow321@aol.com and I will give it to you)

(Remember Morris Wolff was a top aide to GOP Senator John Sherman Cooper and a former aide to RFK. Also, please note that Sen. John Sherman Cooper was a liberal Republican from Kentucky and a CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND of President Kennedy.

Morris Wolff:

He was still by something that had just occurred, and he sputtered, “They have it all wrong. They refuse to look at the facts. The forensics are right there. One bullet came in from the front, and the President grabbed his neck, and his head shot back in the open limousine. The car had slowed down in front of the Texas School Depository. The next shot came in from the back, from a window on the 7th floor, the top floor of the Book Depository building on Dealey Plaza. A third shot came from behind the motorcade, jerking his head backward as he slowly passed the area. It was the shot fired by Lee Harvey Oswald, one of two or three killers. At least two were active that day, one from in front and the second from the back. The forensics clearly show there were at least two separate shooters, and they were standing in different places, one from the grassy knoll and one high in the office building. Our new President, Lyndon Baines Johnson, now wants to cover up and move on. I want to delay and get all the facts. They are covering the facts and putting their collective heads in the sand. LBJ pretends to give me the green light to press forward with the investigation. But he is secretly telling the others to bring the hearings to a quick close.”

Senator Cooper was boiling mad, somewhat out of control for the only time that I had ever witnessed. “They want to bury the truth under a pile of stones. I think Lyndon Baines Johnson was involved in the planning and execution of Kennedy’s death.”

As his driver to and from the Warren Commission hearings, I got to hear the latest scoop on the way back. I was not just his legal counsel but also had become “Maxie the Taxi.” Cooper selected me to convey him to and from the Supreme Court building for the hearings headed by Earl Warren, and that was a lesson van.

UNQUOTE

[Morris Wolff, Lucky Conversations: Visits With the Most Prominent People of the 20th Century, p. 112]