The Education Forum

Alberto Gallego ?

Good Day James.... A quick check of the name ALBERTO CESAR AUGUSTO RODRIGUEZ GALLEGO at the "Namebase" website....

http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb06?_RODR...CESAR%20AUGUSTO

....reveals a very tight ("highest density" per Namebase definition), inter-related social network diagram containing the following interesting names (in no particular order)....

A. VECIANA

D. PHILLIPS

P. DIAZ LANZ

P. AGEE

W. SCOTT

A. GOODPASTURE

C. LUCE

J. PICCOLO

H. PREWETT

J. McVICKAR

G. MUNROE

D. NIESCIUR

R. MORRIS

B. MOA

V. PREWETT

W. SMITH

D. WATSON

R. SNYDER

J. SMITH

H. HECKSHEN

M. BECK

B. HIDALGO

R. CROZIER

P. JOHNSON

W. KENT

J. LOBO

H. MANELL

(each of the above individual names is internet-linked to its own Namebase social network diagram and Namebase reference(s))

....The only source that the Namebase referenced for GALLEGO was "Lobster Magazine"(Britain) 1985-#10 (12), and the Namebase reference page also reads for GALLEGO, "Mexico 1961-1972" and "Spain 1984."

....I am familiar with VECIANA through LUCE as ordered above; can someone, please, provide full name, bio-details, assassination-considerations, job, etc. for any/all persons from PICCOLO through MANELL?

(please keep in mind, when utilizing Namebase that it is a potential "GIGO" ("garbage-in, garbage-out") source, based on what has been previously written ((then included in the Namebase database)) from authored books, articles, etc.

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John" Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, the Truth emerges Clearly

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/ROSE...NOUNCEMENT.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/BOND...PINGarnold.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/GHOS...update2001.html

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"Mr. GOLDSMITH - Does this [H.S.C.A.] memorandum make reference to 37 documents being missing from Oswald's 201 file?

Mr. HELMS - Yes, it does. It says that in 1964, February 20, a comparison of the documents available in 201 file and those recorded as being those in the 201 file has shown 37 documents which should be in the 201 file are not available in it. And there is a breakdown of what seems to be missing."

-exchange during the 25SEP78 H.S.C.A. testimony of RICHARD HELMS, the C.I.A.'s 1963 Deputy Director for Plans

Edited by Don Roberdeau

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Gratz Posted Today, 03:20 AM

This is not really a "Odio thread" but let me offer, FWIW (I find all these abbreviations amusing so I'm going to tell a joke first. Man goes to visit his elderly aunt in a nursing home. First sees some of the residents sitting on rockers on the porch. One resident says: "Fourteen" and all the others burst out in laughter. Next resident says: "Twenty." The other residents are now almost doubled over in laughter. Goes on a few more times. Visitors asks orderly: "What in the world is that all about?" Orderly says: "They only know so many jokes and they've told them to each other so many times that they numbered them and now they only need to mention the number." Visitor finds it amusing and tries it himself. Goes up to them and says: "Seven." Deadly silence. Puzzled, he reapproaches the orderly. "What went wrong" he asked. Orderly replies: "You just don't know how to tell a joke."

Oh, well. . .

In any event, FWIW, I request your comments on my thoughts of the Odio incident.

1. If the visitor was an Oswald imposter, the incident is sinister and proof of a conspiracy.

Someone (well at least the three men at her door) were setting up LHO as the patsy.

2. If in fact it was LHO at her door, then the story is not inconsistent with LHO as a LN.

Regardless of whether LHO's companions were from FPCC or Alpha 66, LHO is a nut

and has mentioned to his buddies that "if Cubans would have any guts, they would have

shot JFK after the BOP" (his approximate words as I recall). So LHO is nutty and even

his companions remark on his nuttiness. Later the nut LHO shoots JFK.

3. If it was indeed LHO with the two, the second alternative is that the two are indeed

"setting up the patsy". LHO never made the remark but his companion calls Odio

falsely attributing the remark to LHO.

My point is there is at least a non-conspiratorial explanation if it was indeed LHO at the Odio door. If however it was an LHO imposter, then the whole incident almost compels a conclusion that it was part of a conspiratorial plot to frame the patsy. So the incident is in fact more "sinister" (or more probative of a conspiracy) if LHO was NOT at Odio's door.

Did I make myself clear? Is my analysis correct?

Next question: is it possible that two of the men were indeed Hall and Howard but when the FBI showed Odio their photos she refused to identify them because she then realized she was in a potentially life-threatening situation as a witness to a conspiracy?

Tim, I'd like to present my own conclusions on the Odio and Oswald in Mexico incidents.

The official story (WC) is LHO is in Mexico, they have their air tight story together, with voice recordings (that can easily be determined not to represent Lee Oswald's voice), oh, and also photos! We can all see from James Richard's post that they are not Lee Harvey Oswald.

At the same time there are two eye witnesses (Sylvia Odio and her sister), who claim that they were visited by three men (one of whom is Lee, a.k.a. Leon Oswald) during the days when Lee Oswald was supposed to be in Mexico City. Both Sylvia and her sister seem pretty sure it is the same man who came to their house (positive ID).

Naturally the WC decides to go with the Mexico City theory, as it makes more sense to have sombody raving at the Russian and Cuban Embassies there as opposed to having him associated with anti-Castro Cubans in Dallas.

These incidents are perfect examples of the thorough work done by the WC, just ignore the other evidence if it doesn't fit with the rest of the story.

Conclusion: Based on the information we know: Lee Oswald was being framed as a patsy. Therefore, knowing of these two individual - almost simultaneous events, as well of what happened on 11/22/63, there was a conspiracy to frame Lee Oswald.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Antti:

But there were witnesses to LHO on the bus into Mexico and in Mexico City.

Granted, if there was a LHO impersonator, who knows who was where?

But if I recall LHO signed a visa application at the Mexico City Cuban Embassy and the signature was determined to be his.

I do not believe the WC went with LHO in Mexico City because of his involvement at the embassies. To the contrary, the official position was to make LHO a lone nut.

The issue of an Oswald impersonator at the embassies argues, I submit, rather strongly against any upper level CIA official involved with the plot, since he or she would surely know the sophistication of the CIA surveillance techniques.

I suspect the real LHO may have been in Mexico City. I believe the HSCA determined that, with proper transportation, he could have been in both places.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Good Day James.... A quick check of the name ALBERTO CESAR AUGUSTO RODRIGUEZ GALLEGO at the "Namebase" website.... (Don Roberdeau)

Hi Don,

Thanks for that. I was interested to see Pedro Diaz Lanz's name amongst the likes of Clare Booth Luce and David Phillips.

Cheers,

James

Tim Gratz Posted Today, 07:41 AM

Antti:

But there were witnesses to LHO on the bus into Mexico and in Mexico City.Granted, if there was a LHO impersonator, who knows who was where?

But if I recall LHO signed a visa application at the Mexico City Cuban Embassy and the signature was determined to be his.

I do not believe the WC went with LHO in Mexico City because of his involvement at the embassies. To the contrary, the official position was to make LHO a lone nut.

The issue of an Oswald impersonator at the embassies argues, I submit, rather strongly against any upper level CIA official involved with the plot, since he or she would surely know the sophistication of the CIA surveillance techniques.

I suspect the real LHO may have been in Mexico City. I believe the HSCA determined that, with proper transportation, he could have been in both places.

Hi Tim,

Yes you are right about the evidence that supports Lee's Mexico trip. We also have his wife, Marina, who says he went there. Now if that's not reliable what is?

Joking and sarcasm aside, my point was:

* this poor fellow was in so many places doing so many things that there was at the least one person impersonating him.

* now, that we have established the fact that he was impersonated, we have to ask why?

* I will further argue, that the answer lies in the events which took place on 11/22/63.

Considering my statements here and in my previous post, there is no other solution to the "riddle wrapped in an enigma", except that there was a conspiracy to frame Lee Oswald as the single lone nut assassin of president Kennedy. This is something the honorable WC declined.

These facts alone should have been enough to prove a conspiracy took place and it should have been properly investigated in 1963 and 1964. No proper investigation took place until Garrison started poking around a few years later. We all know what started happening to folks related to the case at that time....

I agree that an Oswald impersonator is quite sound proof of conspiracy.

Which is why I said it is more sinister if there was an imposter at Odio's door than had it been Lee himself. Had it been Lee himself, what happened at Odio's door and thereafter could conceivably be reconciled with a LN scenario. (Oswald's companions knew he was nutty and so mentioned it to Mrs. Odio. And, in fact--by the hypothetical--he was nutty.)

Hello James, I was wondering if you could post the photo of the Mexico City Oswald "lookalike". I believe it was with Roscoe White in basic training? Saul? Sorry it has been several months since you sent it to my email. Thanks, Justin

Hello James,  I was wondering if you could post the photo of the Mexico City Oswald "lookalike".  I believe it was with Roscoe White in basic training? Saul?  Sorry it has been several months since you sent it to my email.  Thanks,  Justin

Hi Justin,

Image requested below.

James

Hello James,  I was wondering if you could post the photo of the Mexico City Oswald "lookalike".  I believe it was with Roscoe White in basic training? Saul?  Sorry it has been several months since you sent it to my email.  Thanks,  Justin

Hi Justin,

Image requested below.

James

What is the context and interpretation of that photo again?

Is it the "Mexico City CIA Embassy Photo Oswald" with Roscoe White?

This version of the old snapshot isn't as clear as one on another thread...

Edited by Shanet Clark

Thanks once again James,

I read in the book Coincidence or Conspiracy written by Bernard Fensterwald that a law enforcement guru and head of Barry Goldwaters security, Hugh Mcdonald tracked down a man named Saul in europe somewhere. This Saul claimed to be a shooter in Dealey Plaza. Strangely enough Mcdonald claimed that Saul was the man photographed in Mexico City. I am wondering if this Saul fed Mcdonald ( respected law enforcement type who could not be called a "buff" ) this story to lead down a wrong path or if this Saul was who he claimed to be. One thing is for sure the Mexico City Oswald was there for a reason. Any additional info or time frame for the Mcdonald claims would be appreciated. Thanks, Justin

Thanks once again James,

I read in the book Coincidence or Conspiracy written by Bernard Fensterwald that a law enforcement guru and head of Barry Goldwaters security, Hugh Mcdonald tracked down a man named Saul in europe somewhere.  This Saul claimed to be a shooter in Dealey Plaza.  Strangely enough Mcdonald claimed that Saul was the man photographed in Mexico City.  I am wondering if this Saul fed Mcdonald ( respected law enforcement type who could not be called a "buff" ) this story to lead down a wrong path or if this Saul was who he claimed to be.  One thing is for sure the Mexico City Oswald was there for a reason.  Any additional info or time frame for the Mcdonald claims would be appreciated.  Thanks, Justin

Hi Justin,

I must admit that I am not fully versed on this aspect. I do not know if the guy photographed with Roscoe White is our 'Mexico City' Oswald or not. The resemblance was pointed out by Jack White I believe.

I'll check my notes to find out where the Saul identification came from.

The Barry Goldwater connection you mentioned is interesting as I know Brad Ayers has been pushing a theory that Arizona locals Goldwater and David Morales were involved together.

My gut reaction is that this is disinformation regarding Saul but who knows. I just don't have any supporting information to further research. I did come across this mystery guy who was training exiles at one of the Florida camps. (man firing .45 below)

His expertise was guns and he does have some resemblance to our Mexico Oswald. He was also photographed with Bernardo De Torres which makes me highly suspicious. (Man on the far left, De Torres on the right partially obscured)

Whether or not this is the guy photographed with Roscoe White and whether or not it is our Mexico Oswald, I can only speculate.

To add to the confusion, Richard Case Nagell claimed that in the different sequence of photographs taken in Mexico City (man in the dark shirt and man in the white shirt) were in fact two different individuals. :blink:

FWIW.

James

Edited by James Richards

Thanks once again James,

Yes I believe you are right about the "Saul" thing being disinfo. After reading your post I remember Richard Case Nagell's statement about the dark shirt and light shirt photos being different men also. It sure would be nice to found out who he(or they) really are and why they were there. Like you said though for now it can only be speculated. Thanks again, Justin

Hi Tim-

With regard to LHO in Mexico City, David Atlee Phillips publicly stated, during a debate with Mark Lane at USC in 1977: "...but I will tell you this, that when the record comes out, we will find that there was never a photograph taken of Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City. We will find out that Lee Harvey Oswald never visited, let me put it, that is a catagorical statement, there, there, we will find out there is no evidence, first of all there was no proof of that. Second, there is no proof that Lee Harvey Oswald visited the Soviet embassy." Lane also states that Colby was "livid" with Phillips that night at the post debate dinner.

Now, I'm not sure that I would trust anything David Phillips said, but what would his motivatin be to make that statement if it were not true? Especially when this statement directly contradicts the CIA report claimimg the guy in those photos is Oswald.

IMHO, the Mexico City event was originally a CIA attempt to implicate Castro via Oswald.

Edited by Greg Wagner

Hi Tim-

With regard to LHO in Mexico City, David Atlee Phillips publicly stated, during a debate with Mark Lane at USC in 1977: "...but I will tell you this, that when the record comes out, we will find that there was never a photograph taken of Lee harvey Oswald in Mexico City. We will find out that Lee Harvey Oswald never visited, let me put it, that is a catagorical statement, there, there, we will find out there is no evidence, first of all there was no proof of that. Second, there is no proof that Lee Harvey Oswald visited the Soviet embassy." Lane also states that Colby was "livid" with Phillips that night at the post debate dinner.

Now, I'm not sure that I would trust anything David Phillips said, but what would his motivatin be to make that statement if it were not true? Especially when this statement directly contradicts the CIA report claimimg the guy in those photos is Oswald.

IMHO, the Mexico City event was originally a CIA attempt to implicate Castro via Oswald.

Very interesting, Greg.

I am of the firm belief that LHO visited Sylvia Odio in late September of 1963. I guess the question is could Oswald have been in both places?

Back to Nagell, I seem to remember that he told Dick Russell that Oswald was indeed in both locations. I'm not sure how that goes with the timing of known events but the Phillips information may be very important.

James