The Education Forum

Four Died Trying

This is my critique of the long preview section for what is going to be a multi part series.

Finally, someone decided to take on the subject of all four assassinations of the sixties.

This section is like an overview of the coming series.  Generally speaking, I think its pretty good, at least so far.

This review is from my substack column which is still free.  

https://jamesanthonydieugenio.substack.com/p/four-died-trying

Yes, I think everyone should.

Its what this site is supposed to be about.

How assassinations killed the sizzling sixties.

There's something strange about this series. I don't want to necessarily suggest that it's being "suppressed," as maybe it's just not getting enough promotion. I know that it is, in fact, available on Amazon, but I cannot get it to show up in search results no matter what I do. You almost need a direct link to find the darn thing. 

Also, I've been hearing about it for a few months now, at least. It's billed as a "4-part" series, but only an "introduction" is available (labeled as "episode 0"), and even imdb shows no other episodes or planned release dates. Is this series actually complete in terms of production? Ie, is it "in the can?"

To be clear, I haven't watched it (episode 0) yet, though I look forward to it.

I did not know it was that hard to find Aaron.

That is kind of weird since its been in the making for a very long time.

Libby Handros did a Black Op Radio interview and she showed parts of it at the Wecht Conference. I know that is not like getting a spot on MSNBC.

And yes it will be at least four parts and Aaron Good is the researcher.

Please take a look at Amazon.

5 hours ago, Aaron Sharpe said:

There's something strange about this series. I don't want to necessarily suggest that it's being "suppressed," as maybe it's just not getting enough promotion. I know that it is, in fact, available on Amazon, but I cannot get it to show up in search results no matter what I do. You almost need a direct link to find the darn thing. 

Also, I've been hearing about it for a few months now, at least. It's billed as a "4-part" series, but only an "introduction" is available (labeled as "episode 0"), and even imdb shows no other episodes or planned release dates. Is this series actually complete in terms of production? Ie, is it "in the can?"

To be clear, I haven't watched it (episode 0) yet, though I look forward to it.

You can avoid Amazon and rent it for $5 on YouTube.  The episode out so far is an overview of the 4 part series.

Thanks for that tip Roger.

Now everyone go watch it.

AND WE CAN REALLY HAVE A DISCUSSION. 

Eh. If I have to choose whether to give a buck to Amazon, or Google, owner of YouTube, I will save a buck, and go with Amazon.

Those with fat pipes may gain from the HD version available from AppleTV.

Nice one George, the Apple TV one is probably the best.