The Education Forum

Research and its progress

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have anything else on Jack Lawrence?

Where in West Virginia? (Shanet Clark)

Hi Shanet,

I can tell you that between 1979 and 1984, Lawrence was ministering at the Kodiak Church of God in Alaska. I guess he figured that no one would bother him out there.

The last address I have for him is -

1903 Lincoln Avenue

Saint Albans

WV 25177

Ph: 304-727-8104

Don't expect to be greeted with the open arms.

Looking back at the FBI investigation, it was interesting how they tip toed around Lawrence. I also seem to remember that Beverly Oliver claimed to have danced with him at the Cabana the night before the assassination but he told her his name was Donny Allan Lance.

FWIW.

James

Thank you.

Why is he a suspect?

Does anyone have anything else on Jack Lawrence?

Where in West Virginia? (Shanet Clark)

Hi Shanet,

I can tell you that between 1979 and 1984, Lawrence was ministering at the Kodiak Church of God in Alaska. I guess he figured that no one would bother him out there.

The last address I have for him is -

1903 Lincoln Avenue

Saint Albans

WV 25177

Ph: 304-727-8104

Don't expect to be greeted with the open arms.

Looking back at the FBI investigation, it was interesting how they tip toed around Lawrence. I also seem to remember that Beverly Oliver claimed to have danced with him at the Cabana the night before the assassination but he told her his name was Donny Allan Lance.

FWIW.

James

Tim Gratz:

You are right. The case is pretty clear for KGB forgery of the Hunt Oswald note.

I always thought it was legit, but it is not.

Edited by Shanet Clark

Shanet:

It has been conclusively established (see "The Sword and the Shield") that the supposed letter from LHO to "Mr. Hunt" was a clever KGB forgery.

Gee, wonder why the KGB would want to do that? Maybe it had something to hide, d'ya suppose?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Here's the Spartacus page on Lawrence. To say that Lawrence was suspicious is certainly an understatement.

James,

when the killing was planed from the very top it seems to me very strange

that such a nervous and shaky person like Lawrence would be used in any way to carry out the assasination.

Regards,

James,

when the killing was planed from the very top it seems to me very strange

that such a nervous and shaky person like Lawrence would be used in any way to carry out the assasination. (George Bollschweiler)

Hi George,

I don't believe Lawrence was a Dealey Plaza shooter but I do think he was there as a part of the 'Castro did it' plan.

Lawrence supposedly had fought with Castro in 1958 during the revolution. I can't find the source for that but it might have been from a Sheldon Inkol article. I'm sure if the Castro conspiracy storyline was pushed then he would have been snapped up by the FBI and his background released. That is why I think the Feds gave him a pass as they were after the Lone Nut.

I believe that Lawrence was probably wandering around the carpark area after being told to be there by a handler and when the shooting began, he freaked realizing that he might be implicated.

FWIW.

James

This thread is just a catch-all, and I have a comment. Bernardo De Torres was apparently erased from the Google search engine, as was The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Tonight I did a google searach of Lt. Gen. Marshall Carter. Structurally he was central to the events addressed on this forum.

THis is all there is on the web for this historical figure, who was head of the 1960's NSA, Dept. Director of the CIA, an advisor to Presidents, and confidant of George C. Marshall.

Its from the CIA information site:

Marshall Carter

TENURE AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR CIA

3 April 1962–28 April 1965

BIRTH 16 September 1909, Fort Monroe, Virginia

EDUCATION Graduated from US Military Academy, 1931; Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.S., 1936; National War College, 1950

APPOINTED 9 March 1962 by President John F. Kennedy; confirmed by Senate, 2 April 1962; sworn in, 3 April 1962

EARLIER CAREER Special Assistant to Secretary of State George C. Marshall, 1947-49

Director, Executive Office of Secretary of Defense George C. Marshall,1950-51

Chief of Staff, US Eighth Army, Korea, 1959-60

Commanding General, Army Air Defense Center, 1961-62

Promoted to Lieutenant General, US Army, 1 April 1962

LATER CAREER Director, National Security Agency, 1965-69

Resigned as Director, National Security Agency, and retired from Army, 28 March 1969

Foundation executive

Died 18 February 1993

I am now convinced that the search engines are sanitized by the government. There were not even any listings for the many times I myself have posted on him.

I now believe, more than ever, that this is a culpable individual...

This thread is just a catch-all, and I have a comment. Bernardo De Torres was apparently erased from the Google search engine, as was The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Tonight I did a google searach of Lt. Gen. Marshall Carter. Structurally he was central to the events addressed on this forum.

To be fair to Google they put back my page on Bernardo de Torres after I exposed what they had done. I will create a page on Marshall Carter today. It should appear in the Google index within five days.

So far Torres is the one who I have written about who has been removed from the Google index. That says a great deal about the case.

THis is all there is on the web for this historical figure, who was head of  the 1960's NSA, Dept. Director of the CIA, an advisor to Presidents,  and confidant of George C. Marshall.

Its from the CIA information site:

Marshall Carter

TENURE AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR CIA

3 April 1962–28 April 1965

BIRTH 16 September 1909, Fort Monroe, Virginia

EDUCATION Graduated from US Military Academy, 1931; Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.S., 1936; National War College, 1950

APPOINTED 9 March 1962 by President John F. Kennedy; confirmed by Senate, 2 April 1962; sworn in, 3 April 1962

EARLIER CAREER Special Assistant to Secretary of State George C. Marshall, 1947-49

Director, Executive Office of Secretary of Defense George C. Marshall,1950-51

Chief of Staff, US Eighth Army, Korea, 1959-60

Commanding General, Army Air Defense Center, 1961-62

Promoted to Lieutenant General, US Army, 1 April 1962

LATER CAREER Director, National Security Agency, 1965-69

Resigned as Director, National Security Agency, and retired from Army, 28 March 1969

Foundation executive

Died 18 February 1993

I am now convinced that the search engines are sanitized by the government. There were not even any listings for the many times I myself have posted on him.

I now believe, more than ever, that this is a culpable individual...

Shanet, I totally agree with you that search engines are sanitized. I heard about a month ago that there is an effort on in government circles to "regulate the internet" much the way the media is "regulated." This, the net, is the last bastion of freedom and you know they are monitering us, and yes, "sanitizing". When I am researching a particular subject I will get a bunch of hits but the most interesting pages that I try to open usually come up "page does not exist"....I long ago noticed this disturbing pattern too Shanet.