The Education Forum

The Daily Beast Declares LHO Acted Alone, Slams RFK2 "Theory"

My take is that it was physically impossible for a lone gunman armed with a single-shot bolt action rifle to have fired shots as quickly as they impacted JFK and Gov. Connally.  

There are other JFKA scholars, far more accomplished than myself, who have spent decades pursuing and fleshing out many questionable aspects of the JFKA, and the WC's limited and expedient narrative.

Then, we have the HSCA, which in 1979 said the JFKA likely resulted from a conspiracy. 

No matter.

The Daily Beast said LHO did it alone, and RFK2 is wrong in his "theory" of the JFKA. 

Yes, in this day and age. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/heres-why-rfk-jrs-super-bowl-ad-was-an-absolute-disgrace

"That same month, RFK Jr. reaffirmed his belief that the JFK assassination was not just the work of a 23-year-old loser using a rifle to elevate himself from the obscurity of laboring in a textbook warehouse.

“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder,” Kennedy said on a radio talk show. There is no evidence that the assassination involved anybody but Lee Harvey Oswald, just as there is no evidence to back RFK Jr.’s other conspiracy theories.

I heard early stirrings of the JFK conspiracy theory two days after the assassination. Douglas and I were among those who stood on the steps of the North Portico at 1 p.m. and watched JFK’s flag-draped coffin being borne to a horse-drawn gun carriage.

The sound of the horse hooves starting toward the Capitol was joined by people muttering around us that the man who had murdered the president had himself been shot dead in Dallas just a half hour before. That killer was Jack Ruby and despite all the speculation that followed, there is no evidence that he was anything but another loser with a gun."

Well, that is what the JFKA community is still up against. Anyone who suspects LHO did not act alone is a nut. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

This is what people who will compromise  almost every other value they have to support RFK Jr. because he supports a CT do not get:  he is so out to lunch on vaccines and medical-adjacent material that his support may well undermine our efforts. Even with his own family. People, by association, may see CT in JFK as whacked out as his vaccine related CTs.

Stu

• Benjamin Cole changed the title to The Daily Beast Declares LHO Acted Alone, Slams RFK2 "Theory"
1 hour ago, Stu Wexler said:

This is what people who will compromise  almost every other value they have to support RFK Jr. because he supports a CT do not get:  he is so out to lunch on vaccines and medical-adjacent material that his support may well undermine our efforts. Even with his own family. People, by association, may see CT in JFK as whacked out as his vaccine related CTs.

Stu

Stu-

You may politicize this post if you wish. 

I say nothing about RFK2's stances on a wide variety of issues.  

I say only that The Daily Beast (and many other publications) have chosen to ridicule RFK2's stance on the JFKA. 

On that topic alone---the JFKA---I defend RFK2 as having perceptive viewpoints. 

Indeed, I think RFK2's views on the JFKA are in the mainstream of the EF-JFKA. 

The Daily Beast was the publication that first exposed Max Holland's nutty idea that somehow the Permindex story was a creation of the KGB.

A piece of manure if you ever read one.