The Education Forum

Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound

6 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

As far as Newman...the quotes below all come from Newman, or are quotes on FBI reports on Newman... He saw an explosion from the right side of the head...obviously.

The Sheriffs report is vague and only says “side of the head” (not specifically front or back, much less right or left). The FBI report was even more vague   and only said that he saw “flesh coming from the President’s head.” https://www.history-matters.com/analysis/witness/index.htm has links to both original reports. I have watched every video of Newman that I could find and have found that his story has changed over time. I don’t consider him to be the best witness. But I do remember him saying in one interview that he thought Kennedy had been shot from the knoll only because of the way he slumped, and in other interviews he said that the shots sounded like they had come from the TSBD. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

There were a number of witnesses describing an explosion of blood and brain from the front or side of the head, and there were a number of witnesses viewing the left and back of JFK's head who said the explosion occurred on the other side, or that from where they were standing they just saw his hair fly up. 

There are, on the other had, no credible close-up witnesses claiming they were looking at the back of JFK's head and saw the back of it blown clear from his skull. I run through the closest witnesses in chapter 18c. This list of witnesses is so convincing that back of the head blow out aficionados like Lifton and Fetzer claimed those witnessing the shooting were not competent to describe the wound. 

Now, I know some like to pretend that those claiming JFK was shot from the front or that it hit him in the temple were claiming they saw an entrance there and just so happened to forget adding that this bullet blew out the back JFK's head. This is quite embarrassing, IMO. I mean, really, there was an explosion of blood from the front of the head that was readily visible to witnesses dozens of yards away, but the hole from which this blood exploded was not apparent to the doctors studying Kennedy's body--the doctors who immediately noticed blood spurting from his neck and the back of his head? I mean, seriously, did Jackie wipe away the blood from this hole, and fill it with chewing gum? 

As far as Newman...the quotes below all come from Newman, or are quotes on FBI reports on Newman... He saw an explosion from the right side of the head...obviously.

We didn't realize what happened until we seen the side of his head, when the bullet hit him.

we seen him get shot in the side of the head.

I was looking directly at him when he was hit in the side of the head.

At that time he heard the bullet strike the president and saw flesh fly from the President’s head.

(When asked about a drawing in which he depicted the fatal bullet's striking Kennedy by his ear) "That's what I saw. The way he was hit, it looked like he had just been hit with a baseball pitch, just like a block of wood fell over his... (When it was pointed out to him that he was moving his head backwards and to the left, and his drawing had depicted a wound by the ear) "In my opinion the ear went."

(When asked again if his impression was that the bullet entered the side of the head) "Right. Right. My thoughts were that the shot entered there and apparently the thoughts of the Warren Commission were that the shot came out that side.” 

that is when the third shot was fired and it hit him in the side of the head right above the ear and his ear come off… I observed his ear flying off, and he turned just real white and then blood red, 

just as the President's car got directly in front of me, the President was probably fifteen feet away, Boom, and the side of his ear flew off, and justa, bits and pieces flew off. I can remember seeing just a white flash, and then the red, and the President fell across the car

I can remember seeing the side of the President’s ear and head come off. I remember a flash of white and red and just bits and pieces of flesh exploding from the President’s head. 

he got nearer to us, and, bam, a shot took the right side of his head off. His ear flew off. 

I remember seeing the side of his head come off. I could see the white and then all of a sudden the red...

(When asked if it hit him in the temple) "It appeared yes right in this area here (as he motions to his right temple) on the side of his head" 

I can remember seeing the side of President Kennedy's head blow off. There was black matter and then grayish 

It appeared to me that it hit him on the side of the head, as the side of his head came off. 

I thought the shot came from directly behind us in the grassy knoll area. The only basis I had for that was what I visually saw:  the President going across the car and seeing the side of his head come off.

I can remember seeing the side of President Kennedy's head come off, and I thought his ear came off. 

I was kinda dumbfounded to hear these people saying that, when just minutes earlier I'd seen the side of his head come off."

It was the visual impact that it had on me more so than the noise--seeing the side of the President's head blow off

I knew most definitely that was a gunshot and the side of his head blew off, you could see the white matter and the red and he fell across the seat 

I can recall seeing the side of President Kennedy's head blow off. I could see a mass of white and then the blood and fragments.

I can recall seeing the side of President Kennedy's head fly off,

Ten, 12 feet in front of us, the third shot rang out, and that's when the side of his head flew off

Seeing the side of the President's head blow off, seeing the president go across the car seat into Mrs. Kennedy's lap, in her direction, it gave me the sensation that the shots were coming from directly behind me

the third shot rang out, and the side of President Kennedy's head blew off (as he says this he reaches for his temple). We seen the brain matter and the blood fly off.

P.S. He was wearing his watch on his left wrist on 11-22-63, and he pointed out the wound with his left hand when he was holding his kid, and right arm when he was not holding his kid. He also claimed he thought the shots came from directly behind him, and he was standing to the right of Kennedy. So it's incredibly obvious the side of the head he saw explode was the right side, and not the left side. 

image.png.425bcccd2fc048172a27c92a63152868.png

Pat Speer wrote:

There were a number of witnesses describing an explosion of blood and brain from the front or side of the head, and there were a number of witnesses viewing the left and back of JFK's head who said the explosion occurred on the other side, or that from where they were standing they just saw his hair fly up. 

There are, on the other had, no credible close-up witnesses claiming they were looking at the back of JFK's head and saw the back of it blown clear from his skull. I run through the closest witnesses in chapter 18c. This list of witnesses is so convincing that back of the head blow out aficionados like Lifton and Fetzer claimed those witnessing the shooting were not competent to describe the wound. 

You are misrepresenting the observations of many of the Dealey Plaza witnesses. The Secret Service detail composed of law enforcement professionals is the most credible of all the Dealey Plaza witnesses, and SSA Clint Hill who ran up to the rear of the limo and returned Jackie to her seat, then entered the rear limo compartment to aid the President, was splattered by blood, brain and skull blown out of the back of JFK's head, observed the large aulsive back of the head wound close up, then viewed it again at the Bethesda morgue, as indicated by SS reports, Hill's Warren Commission testimony, and more recently, his book about his assassination experiences. SSA Samuel Kinney, the driver of the follow up car directly behind the limo, witnessed the back of JFK's head being blown out, and was simultaneously splattered with blood, brain and skull, as he described to researcher Vince Palamara. More recently, SSA Paul Landis demonstrated that the location of the large avulsive head wound was in the back of JFK's head on camera. And the testimony of several other SS agents also supports that the location of the large avulsive head wound was on the right side of the back of JFK's head. Dallas Police motorcycle patrolman Bobby Hargis's testimony of being splattered with blood, brain and skull is also significant in that it is evidence of the trajectory of the frontal shot that blew out the back of JFK's head, as attested to by SSA Samuel Kinney.

This testimony of the Secret Service Agents has far greater evidentiary weight than the testimony of the Dealey Plaza spectator witnesses, and is surpassed only by the unanimous testimony of the Parkland Hospital doctors and nurses attesting to the large avulsive head wound being located on the right side of the occipital-parietal region of JFK's head. 

_________

SECRET SERVICE AGENT CLINT HILL: described the wounds he saw at Parkland as, "The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed...There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head." [WC--V2:141]

As I lay over the top of the back seat I noticed a portion of the President’s head on the right rear side was missing and he was bleeding profusely. Part of his brain was gone. I saw a part of his skull with hair on it lying in the seat.” [Statement: CE1024: 18H742] 

After seeing the President's skull wound in Dealey Plaza, and after returning with the body to Bethesda Clint Hill was "summoned...down to the morgue to view the body (again) and to witness the damage of the gunshot wounds."--as agent Kellerman put it in his 11-29-63 report. (WC--CE #1024, Kellerman report of 11-29-63. In: WC--V18:26-27) Hill reported, "When I arrived the autopsy had been completed and...I observed another wound (in addition to the throat wound) on the right rear portion of the skull." [WC--CE#1024, V18:744]

"...Blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the President's head. The President's blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me -- on my face, my clothes, in my hair..." [in his 2012 book "Mrs. Kennedy and Me: An Intimate Memoir"] 

ma0eegt.jpg

_________

SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAM KINNEY, who was driving the follow up car: “I saw one shot strike the President in the right side of the head. The President then fell to the seat to the left toward Mrs. Kennedy.” [11/30/1963 Statement: CE1024: 18H731] 

Kinney is referring to the right side of the back of JFK's head. We can be certain of this due to statements Kinney made when interviewed by Vince Palamara on 3/5/1994, as follows:

"...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how close we were to it ... It was the right rear part of his head ... Because that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the pieces blow out, then the skin went back in -- an explosion in and out..." [3/5/1994 interview by Vince Palamara]

VBIgT1j.jpg

EXCERPT FROM VINCE PALAMARA INTERVIEW OF SAM KINNEY IN WHICH HE CONFIRMS THE BACK-OF-THE-HEAD WOUND

_________

SECRET SERVICE AGENT PAUL LANDIS (Secret Service agent, on the right running-board of the follow up car), November 30, 1963: “I glanced towards the President and he still appeared to be fairly upright in his seat, leaning slightly towards Mrs. Kennedy with his head tilted slightly back. I think Mrs. Kennedy had her right arm around the President’s shoulders at this time. I also remember Special Agent Clinton Hill attempting to climb onto the back of the President’s car. It was at this moment that I heard a second report and it appeared that the President’s head split open with a muffled exploding sound. I can best describe the sound as I heard it, as the sound you would get by shooting a high powered bullet into a five gallon can of water or shooting into a mellon [sic]. I saw pieces of flesh and blood flying through the air ….” [Statement: CE1024: 18H755]

Landis's statement to the WC was not very revealing as to the location of the head wound. However, in the context of the publicity surrounding the release of his 2023 book, Landis was asked about the location of the large head wound and he demonstrated with his hand that the large wound was in the occipital-parietal region on the right side of the back of JFK's head, as seen in the video below:

_________

SECRET SERVICE AGENT WILLIAM GREER was asked by Arlen Specter for the Warren Commission to describe the head wound he saw at Bethesda. Greer said, "I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here." Specter immediately asked, "Upper right?" Greer: "Upper right side." Specter: "Upper right side, going toward the rear. and what was the condition of the skull at that point?" Greer: "The skull was completely--this part was completely gone." [Warren Comm-- V2:127]

I wish there was a photograph of Greer's hand gesture, but nevertheless, in the context of the aggregate of all of the Dealey Plaza testimony it is clear the Greer is referring to the right side of the back of JFK's head.

_________

SECRET SERVICE AGENT ROY KELLERMAN under oath before the Warren Commission explained the head wound he saw to Arlen Specter, "He had a large wound this size." Specter: "Indicating a circle with your finger of the diameter of 5 inches would that be approximately correct?" (sic) Kellerman: "Yes, circular; yes, on this part of the head." Specter: "Indicating the rear portion of the head." Kellerman: "Yes." Specter: "More to the right side of the head." Kellerman: "Right. This was removed." Specter: "When you say, "This was removed", what do you mean by this?" Kellerman: "The skull part was removed." Specter: "All right." Kellerman: "To the left of the (right) ear, sir, and a little high; yes...(I recall that this portion of the rear portion of the skull) was absent when I saw him." [WC-V2:80- 81]

Kellerman's 8/24/1977 HSCA sketch of JFK's wounds is somewhat confusing because he has reversed the locations of the wounds (putting the back wound of the right side rather than the left and likewise reversing the large occipital-parietal wound from the right side to the left), but his sketch confirms that he remembered the large avulsive wound was on the back of JFK's head rather than on the top or side of JFK's head. Furthermore, his sketch and corresponding WC testimony tends to confirm the existence of the second gunshot wound to the back of JFK's head:

shFGf7n.png

Any doubt about the actual location of the large back-of-the-head wound Kellerman observed is resolved by his testimony about viewing the wound in the morgue:

Mr. SPECTER. I would like to develop your understanding and your observations
of the four wounds on President Kennedy.
Mr. KELLERMAN. OK. This all transpired in the morgue of the Naval Hospital
in Bethesda, sir. He had a large wound this size.
Mr. SPECTER. Indicating a circle with your finger of the diameter of 5 inches;
would that be approximately correct?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, circular; yes, on this part of the head.
Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the rear portion of the head.
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.
Mr. SPECTER. More to the right side of the head?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. This was removed.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say, "This was removed," what do you mean by this?
Mr. KELLERMAN. The skull part was removed. 
[2 H 80-81]

Despite the confusion caused by the HSCA sketch, this testimony of Kellerman's observations about the large back-of the-head-wound in the morgue is powerful corroboration that it was located at the "rear portion of the head" on the right (and not on the left as in his HSCA sketch).
_________

SECRET SERVICE AGENT GEORGE HICKEY (Secret Service agent, in the follow-up car), November 30, 1963: It looked to me as if the President was struck in the right upper rear of his head. The first shot of the second two seemed as if it missed because the hair on the right side of his head flew forward and there didn’t seem to be any impact against his head. The last shot seemed to hit his head and cause a noise at the point of impact which made him fall forward and to his left again. [Statement sent to Special Agent in Charge of White House Detail, Gerald A. Behn: 18H762] 

Nothing was observed and I turned and looked at the President’s car. The President was slumped to the left in the car and I observed him come up. I heard what appeared to be two shots and it seemed as if the right side of his head was hit and his hair flew forward.” [Statement: 18H765]  

Clearly, Hickey is another back-of-the-head witness...

_________

SECRET SERVICE AGENT EMORY ROBERTS (Secret Service agent, in the follow-up car), November 29, 1963: “I do not know if it was the next shot or the third shot that hit the President in the head, but I saw what appeared to be a small explosion on the right side of the President’s head .” [Statement: CE1024: 18H734] 

Considering that all of the Secret Service Agents above were referring to the right side of the back of JFK's head when referencing "the right side," there is no reason not to assume that Robert's was also referring to the right side of the back of JFK's head, and this Roberts is also a back-of-the-head witness.

_________

DALLAS MOTORCYCLE PATROLMAN BOBBY HARGIS: "...When President Kennedy straightened back up in the car the bullet hit him in the head, the one that killed him and it seemed like his head exploded, and I was splattered with blood and brain, and a kind of bloody water..." [4/8/1964 Warren Commission testimony]

"... As the President straightened back up, Mrs. Kennedy turned toward him, and that was when he got hit in the side of his head, spinning it around. I was splattered with blood. Then I felt something hit me. It could have been concrete or something, but I thought at first I might have been hit...." [11/24/1963 article in the New York Daily News]

The biological debris that impacted Hargis at such a velocity that he thought he'd been shot is consistent with Secret Service Agent Sam Kinney's description of seeing the biological debris ejected from the back of JFK's head, and thus Hargis is a back-of-the-head witness as well.

b6QMw1I.gif

z9Jh77O.png

_________

_________

The Dealey Plaza witnesses whose testimony carries the least evidentiary weight, are the spectator witnesses upon which you rely entirely for your proposition that there was no large avulsive wound in the back of JFK's head, and you are also trumped by this category of witnesses which has put you in a corner that has resulted in you also misrepresenting their accounts of the large avulsive wound in the back of JFK's head, as demonstrated below:

_________

_________

FIRST LADY JACQUELINE KENNEDY"I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing -- I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on. .... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top." [June 5, 1964 Warren Commission Testimony]

Jackie Kennedy's deposition conducted by the Warren Commission with Jackie sworn under pains and penalties of perjury presents the most immediate evidence with the greatest weight about the location of JFK's large avulsive head wound (which the Warren Commission attempted to conceal by classifying it "top secret" and omitting it from the Warren Report, with the testimony being released as the result of litigation in the early 1970's). That sworn testimony was as follows:

"I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing -- I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on...."

There is nothing ambiguous about Jackie Kennedy's Warren Commission testimony. She clearly stated that there was no damage to the front of JFK's head, and that she was trying to hold his hair and skull down on the back of his head.

The photographic evidence of Jackie Kennedy's interactions with the head wound is just as decisive as her Warren Commission testimony and corroborates it. In the following slow motion high definition Zapruder film footage we see Jackie Kennedy very deliberately feel the dimensions of the occipital-parietal wound with her white gloved hand (and no, she is not feeling a shadow -- that is the false appearance presented by the surreptitious black patch placed by the CIA over the Zapruder film imagery of the occipital-parietal wound):

MsuW6vc.gif

_________

BILL NEWMAN: "...I can remember seeing the side of the President's ear and head come off. I remember a flash of white and the red and just bit and pieces of flesh exploding from the President's head..." [Bill Newman interviewed about the JFK assassination -- https://youtu.be/REg7PQK2YdQ]

This slow-motion footage of Newman's hand gesture made while saying "I can remember seeing the side of the President's ear and head come off. I remember a flash of white and the red and just bit and pieces of flesh exploding from the President's head" emphasizes, highlights and underscores my point:

jFDRllW.gif

And the following is the video of Bill Newman giving the description and making the hand gesture demonstrating the wound at regular speed:

"...I can remember seeing the side of the President's ear and head come off. I remember a flash of white and the red and just bit and pieces of flesh exploding from the President's head..." [Bill Newman interviewed about the JFK assassination -- https://youtu.be/REg7PQK2YdQ]

With his description of seeing the President's ear blown off, Newman is clearly describing the blood, brain and skull that so many others witnessed being ejected from the back of JFK's head, but the split-second glimpse that he had of it left him with the impression that the ear was blown off when actually it was the back of the head exploding behind the ear that Newman had seen.

Newman may not have done the best job articulating it, but the above makes it clear that he is describing the exit wound as being distinct from the entry wound that he described and demonstrated with his finger pointing to his temple on 11/22/1963, as follows:

_________

DEALEY PLAZA WITNESS CHARLES BREHM:

Mark Lane: 0:15 Did you see the effects of the bullets upon the President?

Charles Brehm: 0:21 When the second bullet hit there was a [Brehm puts his hand on the right side of the back of his head to demonstrate], hair seemed to go flying, uh it was very definite then that he was struck in the head with the second bullet, and uh, yes I very definitely saw the effects of the second bullet.

Mark Lane: 0:38 Did you see any particles of the President's skull fly when the bullet struck him in the head?

Charles Brehm: 0:46 I saw a piece fly over in the area of the curb where I was standing.

Mark Lane: 0:53 In which direction did that fly?

Charles Brehm: 0:56 It seemed to have come left and back...."

[Charles Brehm interviewed about JFK assassination by Mark Lane for the 1967 documentary "Rush to Judgment": https://youtu.be/RsnHXywKIKs]

ngLx9T0.png

yEEOA9m.png

_________

DEALEY PLAZA WITNESS MARILYN WILLIS: "...The head shot seemed to come from the right front. It seemed to strike him here [gesturing to her upper right forehead, up high at the hairline], and his head went back, and all of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle, with bright matter in the middle of it -- It just went like that..." [Marilyn Willis from 24:26-24:58 of TMWKK, Episode 1, at following link cued in advance for you https://youtu.be/BW98fHkbuD8?t=1466]

UfcQ3Nb.png

_________

DEALEY PLAZA WITNESS JEAN HILL (on the south side of Elm Street, near the Presidential limousine at the time of the shots), March 13, 1964: “Mrs. Hill heard more shots ring out and saw the hair on the back of President Kennedy’s head fly up.” [FBI report: 25H853–4]  

Jean Hill reported effects of the ejection of biological debris from the back of JFK's head and this is a back-of-the-head witness as well.

_________

_________

Pat Speer wrote:

Now, I know some like to pretend that those claiming JFK was shot from the front or that it hit him in the temple were claiming they saw an entrance there and just so happened to forget adding that this bullet blew out the back JFK's head. This is quite embarrassing, IMO. I mean, really, there was an explosion of blood from the front of the head that was readily visible to witnesses dozens of yards away, but the hole from which this blood exploded was not apparent to the doctors studying Kennedy's body--the doctors who immediately noticed blood spurting from his neck and the back of his head? I mean, seriously, did Jackie wipe away the blood from this hole, and fill it with chewing gum?

Acting White House press secretary Malcolm Kilduff, at the Parkland Hospital press conference, reported that Dr. Burkley told him the bullet entry wound was in the right temple, and there was a news report on the day of the assassination indicating that Dr. Malcolm Perry had said that the bullet entry wound was in the right temple as well. What happened to the acknowledgements of the right temple entry wound likely falls into the same category as the changes that took place in the reports that the throat wound had been a bullet entry wound, and probably for the same reasons: Witness intimidation.

The short and simple of all of this is that your assertion that there was no large avulsive wound in the back of JFK's head is completely and decisively debunked by the Dealey Plaza witness testimony alone without even getting into the Parkland Hospital testimony which deems your screwy proposition to be impossible.

1DaDEVL.jpg

D1uNXJlh.jpg

EVIDENCE INDICATES THAT THE AUTOPSY PATHOLOGISTS KNEW OF JFK'S BULLET ENTRANCE WOUND TO THE THROAT AT THE TIME OF THE AUTOPSY:

Dr. Kemp Clark and Dr. Malcolm Perry spoke at the first Press Conference at Parkland Hospital about their first day observations that JFK was shot from the front in the throat and the right temple. A very recent article on this entitled "The Ordeal of Malcolm Perry" explores the pressure that was immediately put on Dr. Perry by the government to change his story about the direction of the gunshots, and there are many other accounts of such pressure being exerted on other witnesses. By 1975, as the result of various means of such pressure, many witnesses -- including some of the Parkland doctors -- had begun to modify their initial impressions, and it is for this reason that the ancient judicial principle that the earliest testimony is the most reliable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...Steadman went on to reveal something rather surprising. Perry said that during that night (of November 22, 1963), he got a series of phone calls to his home from the doctors at Bethesda. They were very upset about his belief that the neck wound was one of entrance. They asked him if the Parkland doctors had turned over the body to see the wounds in Kennedy’s back. Perry replied that they had not. They then said: how could he be sure about the neck wound in light of that? They then told him that he should not continue to say that he cut across an entrance wound, when there was no evidence of a shot from the front. When Perry insisted that he could only say what he thought to be true, something truly bizarre happened. Perry said that one or more of the autopsy doctors told him that he would be brought before a Medical Board if he continued to insist on his story. Perry said they threatened to take away his license.

After Perry finished this rather gripping tale, everyone was silent for a moment. Steadman then asked him if he still thought the throat wound was one of entrance. After a second or so, Perry said: yes, he did.

What is so remarkable about this story is that it blows the cover off of the idea that the autopsy doctors did not know about the anterior neck wound until the next day. Not only did they know about it that night, they were trying to cover it up that night.

But things always get worse in the JFK case. And this issue does also, because, if the reader can comprehend it, that night was not the first time Perry was told to revise his story—or to just plain shut up. Bill Garnet and Jacque Lueth have written, produced, and directed a documentary called The Parkland Doctors. It was shown at the CAPA Houston mock trial a few years back, but only to those in attendance, not to the viewing audience. Robert Tanenbaum is the host of the documentary. He let me see it at his home two years ago. It is a good and valuable film, since it features seven of the surviving doctors at that time, 2018.

Towards the end of the program, Dr. Robert McClelland made a bracing comment about Perry. He said that as Perry was walking out of the afternoon press conference, a man in a suit and tie grabbed him by the arm. After he got his attention, he forcefully said to Malcolm, “Don’t you ever say that again!” I turned to Tanenbaum and said: “This is about ninety minutes after Kennedy was pronounced dead.” Tanenbaum said, “Jim, they knew within the hour.” At the very least, someone knew that there had to be a cover story snapped on.

Malcolm Perry was a victim of a large-scale crime. The evidence above indicates that the cover up was planned with the conspiracy. I would love to know who that well-dressed man who accosted him was.

One last point. When Elmer Moore was asked to appear before the Church Committee, he brought a lawyer with him. (DiEugenio, p. 168)..."

Monday, 24 May 2021 05:00

'THE ORDEAL OF MALCOLM PERRY'

Written by James DiEugenio

"Using recent evidence discovered by Rob Couteau, Jim DiEugenio revisits the experiences of Parkland Hospital Dr. Malcolm Perry regarding the anterior neck wound he observed in President Kennedy and the concerted and persistent efforts to manipulate his testimony and obscure the clear evidence of a frontal entrance wound."

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-ordeal-of-malcolm-perry

Edited by Keven Hofeling

so in a nutshell, you disagree with Pat?