The Education Forum

Tink Thompson "Last Second in Dallas" talk

Just saw a YouTube video of author and former P.I. Tink Thompson talking about the findings that he goes into detail about in his book "Last Second in Dallas". I can't find a link to the video to post here. A couple interesting things he said:

1. The location where railyard worker Sam Holland placed a shooter behind the picket fence, about 6 feet from the bend in the fence, is almost exactly where a nefarious shape can be seen in the Moorman photo.
  2. The increase in velocity Thompson calculated JFK's head moved forward in the second after the fatal head shot can only be explained by another shot which TT believes was from behind.

Thats all I can remember at the moment. Maybe there has been a post about LSID already. I would be interested in comments from those who have read the book or seen the talk. 

2 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Just saw a YouTube video of author and former P.I. Tink Thompson talking about the findings that he goes into detail about in his book "Last Second in Dallas". I can't find a link to the video to post here. A couple interesting things he said:

1. The location where railyard worker Sam Holland placed a shooter behind the picket fence, about 6 feet from the bend in the fence, is almost exactly where a nefarious shape can be seen in the Moorman photo.
  2. The increase in velocity Thompson calculated JFK's head moved forward in the second after the fatal head shot can only be explained by another shot which TT believes was from behind.

Thats all I can remember at the moment. Maybe there has been a post about LSID already. I would be interested in comments from those who have read the book or seen the talk. 

Thanks for posting. Yeah, that is what I remember from Tink too. 

Interestingly, Tink does not say the GK shooter hit JFK (as I recall). 

That is my preferred explanation of the JFKA. The GK shooter either missed, or was an intentional smoke-and-bang show, a diversion from the real shooters behind JFK. 

Posted (edited)

Actually he devotes a lot of discussion to the blood spatter on the two motorcycle cops (Hargis was one of them) who trailed on the left and how it points to a shot coming from.. the direction of the GK.

Here is the link.

Edited by Charles Blackmon

6 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Actually he devotes a lot of discussion to the blood spatter on the two motorcycle cops (Hargis was one of them) who trailed on the left and how it points to a shot coming from.. the direction of the GK.

Here is the link.

Thanks for correcting my aging memory. 

Ugh, even yet a ghoulish and unsettling topic. 

Pretty Sure that Joshia Thompson's latest presentation video that i watched states he also believes that Governor Connelly's right wrist was struck after the JFK head shot(Z313). I have to say that the wrist being struck when Connelly's right hand is up above his seat backs and near the partition/front seat upholstery seems more feasible then a bullet going thru Kennedy's torso then thru Connelly's torso then into his wrist and into his left leg.

From Zframes you can see a clear white shirt sleeve cuff on Connelly's right hand during the shooting when his right hand comes up as he moves across into his wifes lap. Then a few frames later a blood stain or dark colouration does seem to now appear on Connelly's right shirt sleeve cuff.

It would correlate with Kellermen's flurry of shots coming into the limo statement...if one of those shots hit Connelly's wrist then deflected downward towards his left leg(thigh).

More food for thought. 

A.J