The Education Forum

Deanne Stillman's "American Confidential" is a clunker

Johnny Cairns is one of our most important contributors.

First his six part series, then his commentary on Ruth Paine and Thomas Mallon and now his expose of the latest MSM  attempt to revive the Warren Commission.

They never stop do they. 

Thanks Johnny.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/deanne-stillman-s-american-confidential-exposed

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

First his six part series, then his commentary on Ruth Paine and Thomas Mallon and now his expose of the latest MSM  attempt to revive the Warren Commission.

They never stop do they. 

Thanks Johnny.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/deanne-stillman-s-american-confidential-exposed

Nothing is certain except death, taxes, and that the legacy-establishment media, or other CIA plants, will savage anyone who thinks elements of the US security state were involved in the JFKA, whether they be candidates, or media figures.

And illegally suppressing the JFK Records is never a news story. 

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

They never stop do they. 

Thanks Johnny.

Thanks for the kind words Jim, they are appreciated. 

Edited by Johnny Cairns

Welcome Johnny.

Nice job demolishing the latest MSM contraption designed to bolster the Warren Commission.

Nice article.  

Funny how they pull out the psychobabble when they can no longer argue the evidence. That's really all they have left. The insistence and desperation with which they do it is pretty astonishing though. And revealing as well.

I agree with that Paula.

I mean really its incredible how they can analyze someone who has been passed for over a half century.

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I agree with that Paula.

I mean really its incredible how they can analyze someone who has been passed for over a half century.

So true.

I don't like to sound paranoid, but sometimes it feels as though they have these "Oswald did it" books ready to go. The timing can be very suspicious. I still remember when Dr. Titovets and I finally published his book back in 2010, two books specifically about Oswald's time in the USSR were already in the pipeline--Peter Savodnik's The Interloper and Alexander Lukashuk's The Trace of the Butterfly. Lukashuk worked for Radio Liberty (major spook vibes there) and his book tried to undermine Titovets' account as well as call into question his connection to the KGB. As if anyone who got within two feet of Oswald wasn't compromised in some way (including Marina).

23 hours ago, Paula Botan said:

So true.

I don't like to sound paranoid, but sometimes it feels as though they have these "Oswald did it" books ready to go. The timing can be very suspicious. I still remember when Dr. Titovets and I finally published his book back in 2010, two books specifically about Oswald's time in the USSR were already in the pipeline--Peter Savodnik's The Interloper and Alexander Lukashuk's The Trace of the Butterfly. Lukashuk worked for Radio Liberty (major spook vibes there) and his book tried to undermine Titovets' account as well as call into question his connection to the KGB. As if anyone who got within two feet of Oswald wasn't compromised in some way (including Marina).

Alexander Lukashuk was a fellow at the Hoover Institution which is both a right wing hangout and a Lone Nutter propagandizing organization.

Alexander Lukashuk | Hoover Institution

Alexander Lukashuk was an Osher Fellow at the Hoover Institution during 2000 and is acting director of Radio Free Afghanistan. While conducting research for this article, Lukashuk, who is Belarusian, was surprised to find the names of his forebears listed among the recipients of ARA aid among the documents housed in the Hoover Institution Archives.

UNQUOTE

Hey, does anyone know how to get a copy of Lukashuk's book on Oswald? Can't find it on Amazon.

4 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Alexander Lukashuk was a fellow at the Hoover Institution which is both a right wing hangout and a Lone Nutter propagandizing organization.

Alexander Lukashuk | Hoover Institution

Alexander Lukashuk was an Osher Fellow at the Hoover Institution during 2000 and is acting director of Radio Free Afghanistan. While conducting research for this article, Lukashuk, who is Belarusian, was surprised to find the names of his forebears listed among the recipients of ARA aid among the documents housed in the Hoover Institution Archives.

UNQUOTE

Hey, does anyone know how to get a copy of Lukashuk's book on Oswald? Can't find it on Amazon.

From what I understand the book never came out in English oddly enough. I believe it was only released out in Belarus. I never would have found out about it at all if Dr. Titovets had not told me about it.

By the way, why are they always surprised when confronted about the agency ties of family? Is there a class they take on this at Langley? 

Edited by Paula Botan
addition