The Education Forum

Decoding Dallas: The man in the Sniper's Nest...

OK, so I posted a distinct thread to rebuke the argument of pareidolia, which is essentially the argument which is/will be brought forth by critics of the results I am presenting here. Refer to this specific thread to understand why the argument simply just do not stand.

Continuing our tour of the known/suspected shooting locations in Dealey Plaza, I will post now results obtained on two films showing the Sniper's Nest respectively 10 mns (Bronson film) and 5/10 seconds (Hughes film) before the shooting. The Hughes frames were downloaded from the JFK Lancer site circa 2015, and the Bronson frames were obtained via screen capture of a YouTube video circa 2018.

Everybody here knows, I guess, that the foundation of both the WC and HSCA is that LHO fired the shots that killed JFK from the so called Sniper's Nest on the 6th floor of the TSBD. The HSCA did concede that he had help from another shooter on the Knoll, but happily enough, he missed the target so basically that doesn't count...

I guess all JFK researchers, whatever their inclination, have their own scenario for Oswald: so I guess the image posted below, which is a summary of the results obtained on the Sniper's Nest, will not sit well with everybody.

The post is a composite, showing frame 2 from the Bronson film and frame 2 of the Hughes film:

AP1GczM6_YdH-olyRIxlQLbhhFvqPrZb_0teYh7V

BRONSON__HUGHES__Composite__Legend__2__C

Note that Hughes frame n°2 still presents remnants of the forgery process used to hide this image: note solid dark areas on the right, notably occulting top right part of cap.

The whitish/pinkish blob in the center of the image in what would be the hands area is also very suspicious.

This presentation is not about interpretations, but about new data brought forth by a new methodology. Nevertheless, this image not only buries the Lone Nut Theory, but allows us to "re-read" the data in a way that allows answers for old questions and mysteries, if logical thinking is put to use.

I will give one single example:

- Oswald was not in the Sniper's Nest and did not shoot at Kennedy

- so Oswald could not have been present on the 6th floor either, as some suspect: if he had been, he would have been killed on the spot by this DPD officer. Case closed

I will post different versions of results obtained of the Bronson and Hughes film for analysis by serious researchers...

Edited by Christian Toussay

4 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

No, he was not, and did not.  Your link did not work for me.  Good chance he ate his cheese sandwich in the domino room, after getting a coke.  Then wandered out front, with Shelly.  Where he finished off the coke.  

Someone shot from the snipers nest.  Quite possibly as a distraction for those below to look up and back (SSA's-Altgens) or a few to hear.  Maybe they hit Connally, no one knows for sure.  I've wondered if those shots were with the Mauser, if the Carcano was a prop, already planted before the assassination.

Who, how did they get away?

18 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

OK, so I posted a distinct thread to rebuke the argument of pareidolia, which is essentially the argument which is/will be brought forth by critics of the results I am presenting here. Refer to this specific thread to understand why the argument simply just do not stand.

Continuing our tour of the known/suspected shooting locations in Dealey Plaza, I will post now results obtained on two films showing the Sniper's Nest respectively 10 mns (Bronson film) and 5/10 seconds (Hughes film) before the shooting. The Hughes frames were downloaded from the JFK Lancer site circa 2015, and the Bronson frames were obtained via screen capture of a YouTube video circa 2018.

Everybody here knows, I guess, that the foundation of both the WC and HSCA is that LHO fired the shots that killed JFK from the so called Sniper's Nest on the 6th floor of the TSBD. The HSCA did concede that he had help from another shooter on the Knoll, but happily enough, he missed the target so basically that doesn't count...

I guess all JFK researchers, whatever their inclination, have their own scenario for Oswald: so I guess the image posted below, which is a summary of the results obtained on the Sniper's Nest, will not sit well with everybody.

The post is a composite, showing frame 2 from the Bronson film and frame 2 of the Hughes film:

AP1GczPgqCXRQ5R9QRWWvKx_jFRhliK1sl6NER6w

Note that Hughes frame n°2 still presents remnants of the forgery process used to hide this image: note solid dark areas on the right, notably occulting top right part of cap.

The whitish/pinkish blob in the center of the image in what would be the hands area is also very suspicious.

This presentation is not about interpretations, but about new data brought forth by a new methodology. Nevertheless, this image not only buries the Lone Nut Theory, but allows us to "re-read" the data in a way that allows answers for old questions and mysteries, if logical thinking is put to use.

I will give one single example:

- so Oswald could not have been present on the 6th floor either, as some suspect: if he had been, he would have been killed on the spot by this DPD officer. Case closed

I will post different versions of results obtained of the Bronson and Hughes film for analysis by serious researchers...

Christian,

Thank you for all of your efforts, thus far.  Regrettably, your link did not work for me, either.  Please retry.  

Edited by Ron Ege
word missing

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

No, he was not, and did not.  Your link did not work for me.  Good chance he ate his cheese sandwich in the domino room, after getting a coke.  Then wandered out front, with Shelly.  Where he finished off the coke.  

Someone shot from the snipers nest.  Quite possibly as a distraction for those below to look up and back (SSA's-Altgens) or a few to hear.  Maybe they hit Connally, no one knows for sure.  I've wondered if those shots were with the Mauser, if the Carcano was a prop, already planted before the assassination.

Who, how did they get away?

Ron, thanks. 

I believe that your theoretical scenario is/was quite feasible.

Any group that planned well enough to assassinate the POTUS was certainly intelligent enough to plan their successful getaway.  

As the TSBD was not secured immediately after the shots, the perpetrator(s) certainly had ample time to exit; either out the back door as some have allegedly witnessed, i.e., a person or persons unknown seemed to have scurried out within a very short time after the shots. 

Alternatively, what do you think of the possibility perpetrator(s) being incognito, e.g., dressed as uniformed DPD officers and/or civilian clothed DPD detectives or some other seemingly possible other identify (with fake IDs), which by just appearance and demeanor alone would have been satisfactory for the real authorities to assume their presence was justified given the commotion at the time?

Might they have had enough time to just casually walk out of the building, back or front, anytime before the building was secured?

3 hours ago, Ron Ege said:

Christian,

Thank you for all of your efforts, thus far.  Regrettably, your link did not work for me, either.  Please retry.  

..Which one? I was advised the "Debunking the pareidolia argument" were down, so I reposted them....

Posted (edited)

I am posting below different results obtained on Bronson frame n°2. Please note the count his mine, i.e. it is the second frame I screen captured from the YouTube clip.

As explained, the process is iterative, which means that each step in the "cleaning up" of the image is documented in a specific file, which in turns create a data base. It thus makes it very easy, by simple chronological analysis of the results, to see how the image evolves from the altered original to the final results I am presenting. So these are different results from the Bronson frame n°2 data bank:

BRONSON_Slide_2__Crop_3__Legend.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AP1GczObSFppkn7VzwK5p8IMB3Pz8vx1QaDfGo_QxKUk4GFXrC4hOdYfqyE1Nw0sC6N32EpWfL30rPCuyHtS9JNUqHLeln2Esvt5BbyYNncOM7TwyWvshftPUv4v-Kpe2-M7Lv_t79d4qYCwEZl6ejArmUZzNaSNahBrDVmvZXbZIkMtfpCZ6chn4VVB1u8tLvsiRb-4F_UwSlSNLB2d-gtPWxG3ha-sp24KUyDv397lFPuw4Yi6UNdGWj9HjVu9-lHQv2FlDkKzpymMOlaBQO7nVx2DZmcHDPLZcGrsksqcjuHbhTCVQvbu5fdC6LcojaOcxynrliwuNMZ2KmBDGVHlq6hF1ttvRtoJTO4HWQOwR88JVdt5ywZE1sOS-3K_d6OlERSIBDJiMaPL_tMh9nF58fJ3sNO5Tx7CxY1JFC3qShEbnbk4TWH-B7BOrloyE8hUpMLmwDODStfTM1rp1bDzo88AfrpmCnwkr8C0lNjQbkIfFPSndSirlX5TQL-sffqC-JCpO6IQa3vtcthTcPg54oiW86YYYMSq4SY-czgG4oJGDiKSxzzgyOXw6hUWQny4mLv1C9NJIQkDunTcgNlJ95kvuEqy3z1vMAkNA1PmwKUs9wfTKSHI8y_nS4gPO2MHtTm-Uy6l5D7vm4iN7H743F86pT01G8Uk3eeKDB0zoSIASqoaYagApbwC2Zj-xmIs62aKIIHB8R2rIt9FdOFMP77xdK9BJKleqtMMsvElMM0JpHn0GDtuD8MFPj4-x-TFU0aYgja57IArAbyrUUXQGjgpdwykIGjhOEdXEN315Ne0aoBw7rzON7dwPg3UxT-xycrkgV0AbwFOEgC9d5hr7QqaCxyvqen57_SeYxO0nbpw2q_wbhjY8F4hS6lVhlKlKaJy_foFaxDIQ3624TgOC97n2A=w1564-h834-s-no?authuser=0

BRONSON_Slide_2__Crop_4__Legend.jpg

AP1GczNy35jv-VpfjeHmXAwZCl34vwPC4BM3VhRE

BRONSON_Slide_2__Composite__Legend.jpg

AP1GczNJVYLgSwnl9veb1Pg_mKiBatAFkku9i2My

Now I will post some results from Bronson frame n°3:

AP1GczN9c-Nbgs0bsut_ztDTLqhlWyAzHAdmiCPf

Bronson_Slide_3_Sniper_s_Nest_Crop__5__R

AP1GczO6zD7YfGJAAdfX8WOOQjMIcg04zg24eqGx

Bronson_Slide_3_Sniper_s_Nest_Composite_

Bronson_Slide_3_Sniper_s_Nest_Crop__2__L

Below is a composite of Bronson frame n°2 &3, for comparative analysis:

AP1GczPeEUEEhNqz7LxFHIXOHkYZfXgKgWeuGihc

Bronson_Frame_2___3_Composite_Crop.jpg

...And below is a detoured version of the composite, for those who would have difficulties visualizing correctly. Note that the detouring is done by removing geometrical blocks of data, so as not to influence/manipulate the viewer's perception:

AP1GczOQST_E8B0soaZCyRucqJhgf436PMk1zpQo

Bronson_Frame_2___3_Composite_Crop_Detou

I will post now two results obtained on Hughes frame n°2. Again, these are different results from this frame data bank:

AP1GczNFF_-vv9SS41hyfy1I1YRSIVJrJfLEV11f

Hughes_Frame_2_Shooter_2012_Txt.jpg

Note that the whitish blob in the hands area is very suspect. This could be forgery to hide some specific detail of the weapon, like a scope.

AP1GczNywudhbxsuAD7QZbKS1YpXs48wqmqQ4Y1q

Hughes_Frame_2_Sniper_s_Nest_Shooter_Clo

So the record shows that LHO did not shoot JFK from the Sniper's Nest, and confirms the participation of men wearing Dallas Police uniforms in the shooting. This is the second location were those uniformed assassins can be found, after the fence team identified in Moorman and Nix.

The next thread will be dedicated to the DalTex team: it will be relatively short because the only source material available is the famous Altgens picture.

When this is done, I will present here the results pertaining to JFK head wounds, using the Zapruder film, Moorman and the Autopsy pictures to show the location and nature of the wounds.

1002645_841195022599517_4486687475296966729_n.jpg

Christian, can your techniques be used to analyze other suspected photo or film alterations?  These come to mind:

• The backyard photos
  • Frames of the Z-film that show parts of the rear head wound despite the paint-over
  • The LHO image purported to be in a TSBD window (above)
Edited by David Andrews

19 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

..Which one? I was advised the "Debunking the pareidolia argument" were down, so I reposted them....

Christian, all good now; thank you.

8 hours ago, David Andrews said:

1002645_841195022599517_4486687475296966729_n.jpg

Christian, can your techniques be used to analyze other suspected photo or film alterations?  These come to mind:

• The backyard photos
  • Frames of the Z-film that show parts of the rear head wound despite the paint-over
  • The LHO image purported to be in a TSBD window (above)

...Yes, they definitively can: the last chapter of the presentation will be "How They Fooled Us", and is an in-depth analysis of the forgery methods used by the forgers to hide the truth. I think you will be blown away by the magnitude of the fraud that was deployed against the US citizens, and the world...

- I did not get any exploitable results (to my taste and standards) on the backyard picture, except that there has indeed been tampering done on the face area

- the chapter after "the DalTex Team" is dedicated to JFK's headwounds, and yes, alteration of the Z film is established regarding the occipital wound

- the chapter dedicated to forgery will use the Dillard picture and the Powell picture to establish federal felony in the handling of photographic and film evidence.

The picture you have posted looks like the Dillard picture. I used for  analysis a version called the FBI Version, notorious for an a obnoxious black arrow, apparently pointing at...nothing. That is one of several sub mysteries of the JFKA that will be resolved in the last chapter.

As for Oswald in that window, he would have to be taller than Wemby, or standing on a stack of box...

Posted (edited)

...Well, I don't know: it seems that the links in this thread are broken again...

I will repost them, but if anyone knows how to avoid this, let me know....

Ok, apparently, the images don't show up in the thread, which is a pity, but can be accessed via the link.

Anyone having trouble with the link, let me know....

On 4/13/2024 at 1:58 PM, Christian Toussay said:

...Well, I don't know: it seems that the links in this thread are broken again...

I will repost them, but if anyone knows how to avoid this, let me know....

Ok, apparently, the images don't show up in the thread, which is a pity, but can be accessed via the link.

Anyone having trouble with the link, let me know....

The photos or links have never been visible to me. I only see a small question mark in the center. I am using an iPad. 

On 4/13/2024 at 2:15 PM, Christian Toussay said:

As for Oswald in that window, he would have to be taller than Wemby, or standing on a stack of box...

Who was Wemby?  Ok, a basketball jones?   The numbers behind Victor Wembanyama's remarkable rookie season (expressnews.com) 

Strange result when I tried to post Basketball Jones by Cheech and Chong.  No response when clicking on the video, then an odd loud changing buzzing sound, which slowly went away after I clicked out of it.

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Strange result when I tried to post Basketball Jones by Cheech and Chong.  No response when clicking on the video, then an odd loud changing buzzing sound, which slowly went away after I clicked out of it.