The Education Forum

Decoding Dallas: JFK's head wounds....

Posted (edited)

https://file.io/63uyw712WtWr

Let us now analyze the wounds as seen in the Zapruder film. I chose Z 337 because we have an almost perfect profile view of JFK's head.

The source material is the "Image of an Assassination" DVD:

ZFrames_337_Original.png

ZFrames_337_Original.png

Note heavy blurring in occipital area, which nevertheless shows sign of disruption.

The right bone flap hanging over the temporal area is clearly visible. The left bone flap is not clearly visible, either hidden by the angle of view, or because if has fallen back into place after the initial blast.

I post now a processed result obtained on this Z frame. The frame has been rotated for easier analysis:

Autopsy__Z_337_Rotated_Legend_2.jpg

Autopsy__Z_337_Rotated_Legend_2.jpg

From the above image, we can conclude that the Zapruder film has indeed been altered: this volcano-shaped exit wound should be seen in the "original" film.

So we can now close the debate about alteration of the Zapruder film, which has been on going for decades now. It is a fact, and I will show more examples in the thread dedicated to the forgery of the record.

I post now below a composite of Moorman and Z 337, so that we can look for coherence, or incoherence, in the way they both depict the wounds:

Autopsy__Z_337_Rotated_Moorman_Composite

Autopsy__Z_337_Rotated_Moorman_Composite

In both pictures, we can see that portions of the top right and right temporal area of the skull are exposed. The position for the left bone flap in Z 337 is indicative, but the right flap perfectly visible.

In both pictures there appears a defect in the occipital area: interestingly, the wound appears volcano-shaped in Z 337 (when JFK's head is seen in profile), while it has a long, oblique and serrated aspect in Moorman, where we have a 3/4 back view of JFK's head.

We will come back to this in our conclusion.

Edited by Christian Toussay

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

We will now see the results obtained when processing two autopsy pictures, the back of the head pix, and the right lateral view.

I post first, as a reference, the "original" autopsy picture of the back of the head:

_JFKAutopsy_Back_of_Head_original.jpg

You don't need to be an expert to realize that it is a fraud, and a botched one at that. Imagine a Graphic Arts student bringing this to his teacher today.

Notice the perplexing position of the ruler, which doesn't actually measure anything.

I post below a processed result:

Groden_2__Processed.jpg

Note the total disappearance of the "patch of wet hair", replaced by a large, vertically elongated, serrated wound with sharp angles in the occipital area.

Also note that the puzzle of the position of the ruler, which had baffled researchers since that picture became available, is now solved: it is actually measuring the vertical axis of the wound.

Notice apparent fractured bone area on the right side of the edge of the occipital defect.

I post below, for comparison, a sketch of the back exit wound by Dr McClelland, which is strikingly similar (image courtesy of fellow member Kevin, who posted it here...):

HEAD_WOUND_BY_MCLELAND_EdForum_Thread.jp

This is quite different from the classic representation of that wound as being an orange-sized roundish defect.

But it does look very much like what we can now see in the processed results: a vertically aligned defect with serrated edges. The fractured area on the right of the occipital defect, still attached to the scalp and thus movable, very probably accounts for the variations in size and location by various witnesses.

I will post different iterations from this specific data bank:

Groden_2_Before_After__Composite_Legend_

Here is a composite with a 3D effect, for easier analysis. Note fractured bone area on the right of occipital wound:

Autopsy_Grdn_2_Posterior_Head_Wound_2ble

And to conclude this segment on the back-of-the-head autopsy picture, below is a comparison with Z 337, that we saw earlier:

Autopsy_Grdn_2_Z_337_Composite.jpg

I will presents obtained on the right lateral autopsy pix tomorrow.

Edited by Christian Toussay

...Apparently still having problem with the image links: the results on  Z337 are missing, and even I can't access them... I am reposting them

Ok, so let's see what we can find in the right lateral autopsy picture. Hee is the original below:

Autopsy_Right_Lateral_Original_Rotated.j

Below are two results after processing:

Autopsy_Right_Lateral_Composite.jpg

There appears to be a large, roughly circular area of bruised tissues, devoid of scalp and hair, about 1,5 inches above the right eye, just at the hairline. 

Note how deep the metal rest is sinking into JFK's head, indicating absence of bone.

Below we compare these results with Kilduff spontaneous description of the wound during the Press conference in Dallas:

Autopsy_Right_Lateral_Wnd_Kilduff_Dble_C

Below is a comparison with Z 337:

Autopsy_Z_337_Right_Lateral_Composite_3.

And below is my interpretation of the head wounds, after comparative analysis of  Moorman, Z 337 and those two autopsy pictures. I chose a top view of the skull, for a change of perspective:

Cranium_Top__TXT_2.jpg

I had intended to go on with a presentation dedicated to the forgery of the record, but I will to see if this link problem is actually solved.

If not, I will put this presentation on hold and see what I can do

7 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

Ok, so let's see what we can find in the right lateral autopsy picture. Hee is the original below:

Autopsy_Right_Lateral_Original_Rotated.j

Below are two results after processing:

Autopsy_Right_Lateral_Composite.jpg

There appears to be a large, roughly circular area of bruised tissues, devoid of scalp and hair, about 1,5 inches above the right eye, just at the hairline. 

Note how deep the metal rest is sinking into JFK's head, indicating absence of bone.

Below we compare these results with Kilduff spontaneous description of the wound during the Press conference in Dallas:

Autopsy_Right_Lateral_Wnd_Kilduff_Dble_C

Below is a comparison with Z 337:

Autopsy_Z_337_Right_Lateral_Composite_3.

And below is my interpretation of the head wounds, after comparative analysis of  Moorman, Z 337 and those two autopsy pictures. I chose a top view of the skull, for a change of perspective:

Cranium_Top__TXT_2.jpg

I had intended to go on with a presentation dedicated to the forgery of the record, but I will to see if this link problem is actually solved.

If not, I will put this presentation on hold and see what I can do

Christian,

Very interesting photos and interpretation. These are all visible, but some of your previous photos on this page were not. I wonder if this might partly be a browser issue. I use Safari in Apple iOS. 

..Hi...The hosting service I used which is compatible with this Forum will only kept them for a few days. Suggest you download those you are interested in.

I will try to fix the issue with Google Pix which should normally allows for more availability for pictures posted here...

If there are specific images you would want to see in the meantime, just e mail me.

...Ok, I just checked and the problem is still the same with the links: those posted yesterday, and that at least some members have seen, are now broken. The answer I got is "Too many downloads on this file".

So this is what I will do: I will start presenting the first segment of the "How They Fooled Us" thread, which explains, with examples, the forgery process used by the conspirators to hide the truth from us and then I will put this presentation on hold until I solve this efing link problem

Let me, though, add this to my conclusion on the head wounds: there is a possibility that the fatal head shot did not come from the Grassy Knoll, but from a much forward, and lower, location.

..I've modified the sharing setting in Google Pix, and posting this to see is the link works now.

This is, by the way, an image of the man in the Sniper's Nest window, retrieved from the Hughes film, that is 5/6 seconds before the first shot:

AP1GczMK8ORgbcXDSdryyp4ZlgTI51nq3XfE0sAF

42 minutes ago, Anthony Venturella said:

Christian, can you orient us as to what we're looking at? Thank you.

I think the open section in the window  https://youtu.be/CpFPJ-hjVZ8?si=Y8u2S2MHC4qY6PhR

Above is just an example from youtube (I have nothing to do with comments on/in it)

However... could be the upper part?  Not sure

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

On 4/25/2024 at 4:08 PM, Christian Toussay said:

..I've modified the sharing setting in Google Pix, and posting this to see is the link works now.

This is, by the way, an image of the man in the Sniper's Nest window, retrieved from the Hughes film, that is 5/6 seconds before the first shot:

AP1GczMK8ORgbcXDSdryyp4ZlgTI51nq3XfE0sAF

To    me, this looks like a Grey alien, with large black eyes.

13 minutes ago, Ken Davies said:

To    me, this looks like a Grey alien, with large black eyes.

..Well, at least you see an image, and it doesn't look like Lee Harvey Oswald, does it?

Actually, the large black eyes are dark glasses.

I am not sure whether your post is serious or a joke: I will answer to all serious questions and queries about the results or methodology used here. I don't have much time for funny banter, on the other hand. No offense meant, if that's not the case.

If, however, you are interested in the UAP phenomenon, like I am, I will post in the last segment of this "Dallas Decoding" presentation, dedicated to "The Science Behind the Results", results obtained on two images:

- one from the Nasa Clementine Mission to the Moon

- one from from the Kumburgaz video

If you are interested in this phenomenon for real, you know what I am talking about. For casual readers:

- The Clementine photo has been the subject of much speculation because it is very heavily blurred, leading some researchers to believe that the blurring was intentional, intended to hide something on the moon surface that the NASA did not want the general public to know about. I will present results showing what NASA tried to hide.

- The Kumburgaz video is notorious for its quality and duration (and resilience: videos were filmed during several consecutive years at the same spot) and the fact that it was authenticated by the Turkish Government. It shows long, good quality shots of what appear to be the cockpit, or some bay area, of an unknown airship, with "people" visibly moving around: I will present results showing the face of the occupants of this unknown ship.

I will present those results here just as an example of the application of the process to material not related to the JFKA, to show that this is a methodology (though a very simple one) that works operationally, regardless of the context.

If there is a specific forum here on this subject, though, let me know; I'd be glad to contribute.