The Education Forum

Do photos show Felipe Vidal Santiago as the Dark-Complected Man? And Roy Hargraves as the Umbrella Man?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06/06/2024 at 08:16, Mike Aitken said:

IMG_0070.jpeg

It seems to me that Witt was an insurer; he doesn’t really have the attire that is expected of this profession. In addition, in this photo, the DCM seems to communicate by walkie-talkie and the UM says nothing. I read ( I don’t know where ) that Witt’s offices were in the same building as the local Secret Service branch and that he knew F.Sorrels. From there to imagine that the latter would have asked him to declare that he was indeed UM...

7 hours ago, Robert Reeves said:

ezgif-3001735602.gif

dcm-limping.gif

Felipe Vidal Santiago avait-il une boiterie ? Sa jambe gauche était-elle connue pour être blessée à la jambe en 1963 ?Bill Simpich

Mr Morrow said, "A thread attached to the user’s leg would easily be enough for this purpose. The setup wouldn’t be pretty, but I can assure him that no one would be watching these low frequencies. "

Maybe DCM had a problem there?

1 hour ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

This goes back quite a while, but does this not tie in with Tosh Plumlee's claim that he recognized this man...whom he knew as "Gator",  because of an injury that caused his limp...

Anything Tosh Plumlee has said about his activities in and around 11/22/1963 needs to be taken with a gigantic grain of salt...

2 hours ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

This goes back quite a while, but does this not tie in with Tosh Plumlee's claim that he recognized this man...whom he knew as "Gator",  because of an injury that caused his limp...

No, they called him Gator because he had a few fingers bitten off by an alligator.

1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Anything Tosh Plumlee has said about his activities in and around 11/22/1963 needs to be taken with a gigantic grain of salt...

I agree with you. Overall, I have significant doubts about many/most of his claims. But that doesn't mean I automatically dismiss everything he has said.