The Education Forum

JFKA Horshoe Theory: 'The Radical Left' and 'Extreme Right' come together to blame Israel, Zionism and Zionists for JFK's Assassination

Regarding the above PM Matthew sent Kevin.  The title of the PM was What a Dumb Ting to Say, per a PM from Kevin to Sandy Larsen who looped W. Niederhut and myself into it.

This is a repeated pattern by Matthew for which he has been warned multiple times before.  There are related posts in this thread I'm going to start with by bumping.  He has been warned 19 times over 15 months for a total of 370 points or 11 months and 16 days.

Edited by Ron Bulman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/13/2024 at 2:05 PM, Matthew Koch said:

Why don't you read a book about it by the Journalist that broke the Chicago plot.. Oh wait, I bet you don't read since you subscibe to wacky theories like Isreael Killed JFK so just listen to this: 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?289751-1/the-transfer-agreement

Kevin, you clearly subscribe to what I call JQAnon and get your info from Podcasters like Ryan Dawson and his gang like Ian.. my question to you is why would Mossad pick a LaCostra Nostra Mob 'Associate' named Jack Ruby (which is a fake diamond) is it because they love to live dangerously and so they got Jack Ruby to shoot Oswald after he posed as Israeli Press to get into the Midnight Oswald Conference and correct Henry Wade and tell him "Fair Play" so that America would think Castro did it and invade Cuba causing Soviets to take Berlin cause WWIII so that the U.N. building in NYC could be destroyed an installed in Greater Israel?

Or could it be why Ruby started saying what he said after reading a Texan Looks at Lyndon and thought the Mob Connected Oil Men Put him in the position to do the shooting because of his Intelligence and Mob status? (Personally, I lean more toward that, because of the Permindex Connection) CIA doctor shows up around this time to quiet him down and he gets fast acting cancer and kicks the bucket. 

"Oh wait, I bet you don't read since you subscribe to wacky theories"  Sounds like a direct insult of another member to me.

On 6/16/2024 at 10:37 PM, Ron Bulman said:
On 6/10/2024 at 9:49 PM, Matthew Koch said:

I joined the forum because I felt like you guys bullied Ben, and I have said that before on the Forum. If that bs 56yrs later thread that has largely been debunked is also why I joined to counter the politics that was very biased and one sided. 

On 6/16/2024 at 10:00 PM, Ron Bulman said:
  On 6/10/2024 at 6:53 AM, Matthew Koch said:

My Last Long suspension was for "Outrageous Behavior" or something like that and it fits the description of what I did which basically was 8 or 10 messaged vulgarities to the Mod team thinking that my account would be deleted since I had literally requested that weeks earlier. Instead my suspensions just doubled until it was 8 months, so like a horror movie the Monster is back, muhahahahaha.

I might have deleted your account or banned you permanently at this point but I'm not sure I can do that as a moderator and I should consult with others before such is done.  At this point you're suspended from posting another 8 months unless an administrator chooses to reinstate you. 

On 6/13/2024 at 10:38 PM, Mark Knight said:
On 6/12/2024 at 7:01 AM, Matthew Koch said:

I don't wan't to associate with this forum and it's ultra biased "researchers" who ruined the Forum with Grandpa like Face Book Comments..  

And yet, here you are. 

As Jim D. said, I also have never heard anyone who is a serious researcher state an "Israel killed KFK" opinion. Not the Mossad, not David Ben Gurion, not anyone connected to Israel. I personally consider anyone who subscribes to an "Israel killed JFK" theory a crackpot, making statements that cannot be supported by facts.

Guilt by association can be a dangerous path. Just because I once knew a person who was an actual member of the Ku Klux Klan doesn't mean I agreed with him. [I don't, and never did.]

Do you understand what a straw man argument is? Your antisemitism claims against any member of the EF, while citing non-EF members discussing the "Israel killed JFK" theory ELSEWHERE as evidence of antisemitism on the EF, is disingenuous. It's a straw-man argument.

On 6/11/2024 at 1:20 PM, Tom Gram said:

I decided to focus on Matt’s intentions on this forum instead. It certainly appears like his only goal is to preach his particular flavor of politics, and he even admitted that he joined - “to counter the politics…”. 

On 6/11/2024 at 11:38 AM, Tom Gram said:

I waded through all the Twitter feeds and repetition in this thread, trying to figure out what the point is, and it doesn’t really seem like research. 

It seems like an excuse to preach about contemporary politics under the guise of relevance to the JFKA. 

On 6/10/2024 at 7:51 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Another series of false, libelous comments here by Mathew Koch, mods.

The comment about the Talmud and DNA -- which Mathew Koch has falsely attributed to me-- was a direct quote of the official Amazon paragraph describing Ronen Bergman's book about Mossad assassinations, Rise First and Kill.

Bergman is a respected Mossad historian who happens to be Jewish.

Mathew Koch continues to post libelous comments on the forum, claiming that I am "Anti-Semitic" for posting a reference to a book about the history of the Mossad.

This is nonsense, and should be a violation of Education Forum norms.

It isn't Anti-Semitic to discuss the history of Israel, and U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East.

On 6/10/2024 at 1:38 AM, Ron Bulman said:

Yes, he has changed a bit, thus far.  For the sake of transparency on the forum.

I thought he had been banned at one point as opposed to suspended.

Over a year ago he contacted me by Personal Message to tell me F Y old man, you White Knight POS.  I promptly copied and posted his PM preceded by a F Yourself.  Mark Knight promptly penalized me for my language.  Mark then PM'd me asking if the rest of my post was in fact a PM from as it turns out Mateo.  When I replied yes. He promptly removed my penalty and penalize  M/M.  Shortly after he came back he argued with other members including Sandy as a moderator and administrator then disappeared.

Several months back I was asked if I would consider becoming a moderator.  After a couple of days consideration questioning my own qualifications and the dedication necessary, I said I would be proud to, it would be an Honor.  A few months after that in a moderator discussion about a penalty on another member Sandy asked if I remembered MK(MC).  Yes.  After multiple vulgar and personal PM's Sandy had given him multiple extensive suspensions, resulting in at least part of his long absence and new avatar.

So, I guess he's improved on vulgar PM's.  Which he ought to do.  I remember how James dealt with one poster many years ago who was not quite so offensive on the vulgarity.

F U CK YOU white knight piece of Texas trash!!! OLD PIECE OF s h I it , you are pathetic seriously  F/O