The Education Forum

Ask Not? Geez... I'm Almost Afraid to Ask

I sometimes glance at the Daily Mail, mainly for the photos -- e.g., flooding in Miami, UFOs, sightings of the Loch Ness monster, etc.

Today, the DM is featuring a series of garish articles (and photos) about JFK's sex life, from a new book called, Ask Not, by one Maureen Callahan.

The salacious, new JFK book is scheduled for release on July 4th, but I'll probably wait to read the review at Kennedys and King.  🤓

Untold secrets of JFK's assassination and his insatiable addiction to sex revealed in MAUREEN CALLAHAN's new Kennedy biography: In her blood-caked Chanel suit, Jackie kissed goodbye every inch of her husband's naked body... | Daily Mail Online

I quit going to the Daily Mail a long time ago because it would make my computer freeze up. Which is ironic, because that Callahan material sounds like some real hot reading. But I'm not taking a chance on the Daily Mail to read it. My computer would either freeze up or melt.

15 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

I quit going to the Daily Mail a long time ago because it would make my computer freeze up. Which is ironic, because that Callahan material sounds like some real hot reading. But I'm not taking a chance on the Daily Mail to read it. My computer would either freeze up or melt.

Ron,

On the bright side, Maureen Callahan's new computer-freezing Daily Mail articles about JFK's murder and sex life include lots of lurid, historical photos.

And you can get up to date on the latest J-Lo, Ben Affleck, and Prince Harry dirt without even changing websites!

My question about Callahan's new JFK book, Ask Not, is "Why now?"

A Daily Mail specialty is smearing "liberals," but why are they smearing JFK in the summer of 2024?

28 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

A Daily Mail specialty is smearing "liberals," but why are they smearing JFK in the summer of 2024?

It's never too late to make money with a book. I'm trying to thnk of a good one to write myself. Not about JFK, just some kind of dirt in general.

I visit the Drudge Report now and then just to see what interesting news links there are to click on. I've noticed that he depends a lot on the Daily Mail, for stories that no one else in the world is covering.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

It's never too late to make money with a book. I'm trying to thnk of a good one to write myself. Not about JFK, just some kind of dirt in general.

I visit the Drudge Report now and then just to see what interesting news links there are to click on. I've noticed that he depends a lot on the Daily Mail, for stories that no one else in the world is covering.

Education Forum JFK history scholars will be interested to learn that today's top story at the Daily Mail is Maureen Callahan's account of Jackie's sex life and pre-marital Sex Contract with Aristotle Onassis.

The article triggered memories of that old paparazzi headline from 50+ years ago-- "Foto Sensazionale di Jacqueline Nuda!  😲

Aristotle Onassis forced Jackie Kennedy to have sex in wild public locations - and their 170-clause marriage contract dictated the precise number of times she had to endure it, MAUREEN CALLAHAN reveals | Daily Mail Online

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

On the bright side, Maureen Callahan's new computer-freezing Daily Mail articles about JFK's murder and sex life include lots of lurid, historical photos.

And you can get up to date on the latest J-Lo, Ben Affleck, and Prince Harry dirt without even changing websites!

Yes indeed why now? One might also ask why are you posting this now? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Yes indeed why now? One might also ask why are you posting this now? 

Paul,

This thread isn't about me.  It's about mainstream media coverage of JFK.

The correct question is, "Why is the Daily Mail posting this now?

These are highly scurrilous front-page stories about JFK (and RFK) in a major international newspaper.

One of their JFK stories today is about RFK's alleged affair with Jackie, while JFK was still alive... 🙄

Inside Jackie Kennedy's years-long affair with JFK's married brother Bobby | Daily Mail Online

It looks like another mainstream media smear campaign against the Kennedy family-- character assassination, if you will.

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Paul,

This thread isn't about me.  It's about mainstream media coverage of JFK.

The correct question is, "Why is the Daily Mail posting this now?

These are highly scurrilous front-page stories about JFK (and RFK) in a major international newspaper.

One of their JFK stories today is about RFK's alleged affair with Jackie, while JFK was still alive... 🙄

Inside Jackie Kennedy's years-long affair with JFK's married brother Bobby | Daily Mail Online

It looks like another mainstream media smear campaign against the Kennedy family-- character assassination, if you will.

Yeah I was thinking of asking the same thing as Paul.

W.It looks like another mainstream media smear campaign against the Kennedy family-- character assassination, if you will.

The Daily Mail? They're a British tabloid. You see them here at supermarkets. They've been recycling these stories for years.

No, The real reason  is money.

Believe me, the Kennedy family is much more concerned about their future with the RK candidacy than any tabloid.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yeah I was thinking of asking the same thing as Paul.

W.It looks like another mainstream media smear campaign against the Kennedy family-- character assassination, if you will.

The Daily Mail? They're a British tabloid. You see them here at supermarkets. They've been recycling these stories for years.

No, The real reason  is money.

Believe me, the Kennedy family is much more concerned about their future with the RK candidacy than any tabloid.

Not quite right, Kirk.   

The Daily Mail is a right-wing tabloid that often features slanted, derogatory stories about liberals, including Americans.

It's like a cross between Rupert Murdoch's New York Post and David Pecker's National Enquirer.

So, money isn't necessarily their main motive in running these lurid Callahan stories about JFK, Jackie, and RFK.  (Unless, of course, they're getting paid by someone to defame the Kennedy family.)

IMO, there's something political going on with these derogatory, lead JFK stories.

After all, Lord Rothermere could, doubtless, make similar money publishing lurid stories about the sex lives of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

Why not a series of lurid, front-page feature articles about Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, Epstein Island, and Melania's nude photos?

The Stormy Daniels news is contemporary.

JFK's sex life ended more than 60 years ago.

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Not quite right, Kirk.   

The Daily Mail is a right-wing tabloid that often features slanted, derogatory stories about liberals, including Americans.

It's like a cross between Rupert Murdoch's New York Post and David Pecker's National Enquirer.

So, money isn't necessarily their main motive in running these lurid Callahan stories about JFK, Jackie, and RFK.

IMO, there's something political going on with these derogatory, lead JFK stories.

After all, Lord Rothermere could, doubtless, make similar money publishing lurid stories about the sex lives of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

Why not a series of lurid, front-page feature articles about Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, Epstein Island, and Melania's nude photos?

The Stormy Daniels news is contemporary.

So what’s your theory? Why now? 

Just now, Paul Brancato said:

So what’s your theory? Why now? 

Smearing RFK, Jr.?

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

There ain't no sex in heaven?

On 6/14/2024 at 2:46 PM, W. Niederhut said:

I sometimes glance at the Daily Mail, mainly for the photos -- e.g., flooding in Miami, UFOs, sightings of the Loch Ness monster, etc.

Today, the DM is featuring a series of garish articles (and photos) about JFK's sex life, from a new book called, Ask Not, by one Maureen Callahan.

The salacious, new JFK book is scheduled for release on July 4th, but I'll probably wait to read the review at Kennedys and King.  🤓

Untold secrets of JFK's assassination and his insatiable addiction to sex revealed in MAUREEN CALLAHAN's new Kennedy biography: In her blood-caked Chanel suit, Jackie kissed goodbye every inch of her husband's naked body... | Daily Mail Online

John F. Kennedy's deranged sexual promiscuity has been confirmed time and time years ago and actually it is quite important in regards to the JFK assassination because it was SEXUAL BLACKMAIL that Lyndon Johnson and Sam Rayburn used on JFK on July 14, 2024 to FORCE John Kennedy to take LBJ on as the vice president.

JFK groupies, who look at Kennedy with rose colored glasses, almost never are people who understand the who, what and why of the JFK assassination. They are too busy worshipping a man and family with clay feet.

Notice how this thread was IMMEDIATELY removed from the JFK assassination discussion board? This book is COMPLETELY RELEVANT to the JFK assassination and to understanding the character (or lack of character) of JFK and the Kennedys.

Edited by Robert Morrow

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Smearing RFK, Jr.?

RFK, Jr. is a longtime sexual psychopath and I currently and personally know a well-preserved woman in her 50s who RFK was trying to bed within the past year or two.

Edited by Robert Morrow