The Education Forum

The True Perps Behind the JFKA/RFK1A? A Simple Math Idea

9 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

That's fine. Did the unrepentant Nazis brought to US shores through OSS and CIA auspices then perp the JFKA/RFK1A, in your estimation? 

The remnants of the Nazi Party identified in the Lafitte records were not permitted to enter the US; that is, until Hans-Ulrich Rudel –– having sought entry visas throughout the Cold War –– was suddenly granted entry and arrived at Wright Patterson in mid October 1963.  Signatores of his various applications over the years included avowed American Nazi H. Keith Thompson whose ideological mentor was Francis Parker Yockey.  You might check out Maddow's second season of ULTRA.
 Thompson as most know served as "public relations manager" for Marguerite Oswald in the spring of 1964.

SS Nazi Otto Skorzeny's eyes, ears, and legs in the US was his beloved Ilse who used the cover of International real estate firm Previews Inc. Otherwise, Otto was persona non grata, at least in physical form.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/20/2024 at 2:44 AM, W. Niederhut said:

IMO, the person who benefited most from RFK's murder (and Bremer's shooting of George Wallace) was Richard Nixon.

+1

33 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Plans are under consideration to make available a facsimile of the datebook; legal complications are near resolution.

In the event we publish, perhaps you might then have the datebook authenticated at your own expense.

Wait. You are suggesting that *I* should "have the datebook authenticated" ? That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum, and that's saying something.

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Wait. You are suggesting that *I* should "have the datebook authenticated" ? That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum, and that's saying something.

... as is your insinuation Hank Albarelli would be duped, or more egregious an accusation, he was a fraud.  I'm not appealing to authority, I'm suggesting you think it through.

17 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

... as is your insinuation Hank Albarelli would be duped, or more egregious an accusation, he was a fraud.  I'm not appealing to authority, I'm suggesting you think it through.

Dozens and dozens of top researchers in this case think the datebook is a fraud, and will continue to do so until they can independently investigate it and attempt to determine its authenticity.

3 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

So now are you claiming the Nazi presence in the JFK assassination went so far as to include a "spokesperson" for Marguerite Oswald?

Did I say that?

3 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Dozens and dozens of top researchers in this case think the datebook is a fraud, and will continue to do so until they can independently investigate it and attempt to determine its authenticity.

equally, dozens are convinced no one other than those plotting could know certain detail seen in these entries.

14 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Then why bring it up in the first place? What relevance does it have in any form?

let me simplify: Rudel =Thompson = Marguerite Oswald

A source on Thompson indicates Thompson had known Marguerite in York. Thompson was a mentor to young Nazi sympathizers including Dan Burros. Burros' contact info in LHO address book. Burros was involved with producing pamphlets in support of the OAS being shipped to SS Otto Remer based in Oran.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

16 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

A source on Thompson indicates Thompson had known Marguerite in York. Thompson was a mentor to young Nazi sympathizers including Dan Burros. Burros' contact info in LHO address book. Burros was involved with producing pamphlets in support of the OAS being shipped to SS Otto Remer based in Oran.

Riiiiight. So is this is just another variation of your "Spaceballs" dialog-esque "I am your father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's former roommate" - ie., a bunch of random and unrelated occurrences that you deem evidence of some massive conspiracy.

26 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Riiiiight. So is this is just another variation of your "Spaceballs" dialog-esque "I am your father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's former roommate" - ie., a bunch of random and unrelated occurrences that you deem evidence of some massive conspiracy.

And this is another attempt at deflection from the facts, facts that seem to make you and a number of "seasoned researchers" extremely nervous for some reason. 

57 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

This is useful and I offer the thought, imported over from the Kennedy Tapes thread, that further enquiry enquiry may be worthwhile regarding the Tippits of Connecticut -- and Texas -- involvement with other active Air Force personnel (i.e., Lt. Col. James M. Kendrick) and their documented involvement with the Von Braun Paperclippers.  

See p. 33:

https://media.defense.gov/2010/Oct/01/2001329745/-1/-1/0/AFD-101001-060.pdf