The Education Forum

The True Perps Behind the JFKA/RFK1A? A Simple Math Idea

16 minutes ago, Matt Cloud said:

This is useful and I offer the thought, imported over from the Kennedy Tapes thread, that further enquiry enquiry may be worthwhile regarding the Tippits of Connecticut -- and Texas -- involvement with other active Air Force personnel (i.e., Lt. Col. James M. Kendrick) and their documented involvement with the Von Braun Paperclippers.  

See p. 33:

https://media.defense.gov/2010/Oct/01/2001329745/-1/-1/0/AFD-101001-060.pdf

Thanks, Matt.

The broader context is critical to a full understanding of Dallas.  As a brief aside, and this might be mentioned in the report, but Kennedy had scheduled a reception for Von Braun and Mrs. VB for Monday, November 25, perhaps timed to coincide with the happenstance that generals of the BND were in DC the previous Friday for high level meetings with the Joint Chiefs, sans LeMay of course, in the Gold Room at the Pentagon as per William Manchester, The Death of a President: November 20-25, 1963.  Research argues that Gen. LeMay was in Canada, hunting, and all indications are his big game hunting guide was likely  Dr. Friedrich Wilhelm "Fritz" Remmler. (ambiguity is deliberate.)

Edited by Leslie Sharp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

And this is another attempt at deflection from the facts, facts that seem to make you and a number of "seasoned researchers" extremely nervous for some reason. 

Hardly! The only person deflecting is you, when I pressed you to explain what larger connection you are attempting to draw between the "Nazi" spokesperson (your words) and Marguerite Oswald.

28 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Hardly! The only person deflecting is you, when I pressed you to explain what larger connection you are attempting to draw between the "Nazi" spokesperson (your words) and Marguerite Oswald.

Your question indicated you're inability, or unwillingness, to consider Oswald as anything other than  "a commie." Jim Garrison recognized otherwise, and it's tragic that the legend remains locked in popular lore. Either he was a communist, or he loved and tried to save JFK as per Judyth Baker.  Both claims served to derail the leads uncovered by Oglesby, Brussell, Marrs.... and Garrison. Why didn't acolytes of Garrison’s case against Shaw step up and follow through? All the markers were in plain sight. Was it because they were busy chasing Cubans or a thermos of cancer cells?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

@Benjamin Cole@Jonathan,

I strongly recommend you both check out ULTRA Season 2 podcast. I dropped it at the Water Cooler.

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Your question indicated you're inability, or unwillingness, to consider Oswald as anything other than  "a commie." Jim Garrison recognized otherwise, and it's tragic that the legend remains locked in popular lore. Either he was a communist, or he loved and tried to save JFK as per Judyth Baker.  Both claims served to derail the leads uncovered by Oglesby, Brussell, Marrs.... and Garrison. Why didn't acolytes of Garrison’s case against Shaw step up and follow through? All the markers were in plain sight. Was it because they were busy chasing Cubans or a thermos of cancer cells?

Truly, what are you talking about? Now I have to consider Lee Oswald as "something" before I can understand your reference to Marguerite Oswald's "Nazi" spokesperson? Why can't you just state simply and clearly what any of that has to do with anything?

25 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Truly, what are you talking about? Now I have to consider Lee Oswald as "something" before I can understand your reference to Marguerite Oswald's "Nazi" spokesperson? Why can't you just state simply and clearly what any of that has to do with anything?

It would be lost on you.  Meanwhile, about those Cubans . . . 

Oh what the heck. Nothing ventured....

' . . . General Willoughby closes one particularly lengthy diatribe he shared with his good friend, DCI Allen Dulles with a quote of fascist philosopher, Oswald Spengler, with, “Untergand de Abendlandes” in reference to Spengler’s “Decline of the West.” Without notes, (Francis Parker] Yockey wrote his first book, Imperium: The Philosophy of History and Politics, in Brittas Bay, Ireland over the winter and early spring of 1948. Clearly, he shared Willoughby’s admiration of Spengler in Imperium, a Spenglerian critique of 19th century materialism and rationalism dedicated to “the hero of the twentieth century.” It is believed that he meant Adolf Hitler. Holocaust Denier Carto of the Liberty Lobby, and later owner of the American Mercury, as well as the American Free Press, took on the task of publishing Yockey’s Imperium when Britain’s infamous fascist, Sir Oswald Mosley failed to do so because of personality clashes with Yockey. The reader is reminded that ad man, propagandist H. Keith Thompson, long-time protégé of Yockey, handled public relations for Lee Oswald’s mother, Marguerite Claverie Oswald in 1964. It has been reported that Willis Carto was Yockey’s last visitor in jail before he bit down on the cyanide pill he had tucked away rather than be interrogated by American authorities.'

Again, Jonathan, I urge you to catch Maddow's Season 2 of ULTRA, at least the Episode on Yockey. (See Water Cooler)

Edited by Leslie Sharp

47 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

It would be lost on you.  Meanwhile, about those Cubans . . . 

Oh what the heck. Nothing ventured....

' . . . General Willoughby closes one particularly lengthy diatribe he shared with his good friend, DCI Allen Dulles with a quote of fascist philosopher, Oswald Spengler, with, “Untergand de Abendlandes” in reference to Spengler’s “Decline of the West.” Without notes, (Francis Parker] Yockey wrote his first book, Imperium: The Philosophy of History and Politics, in Brittas Bay, Ireland over the winter and early spring of 1948. Clearly, he shared Willoughby’s admiration of Spengler in Imperium, a Spenglerian critique of 19th century materialism and rationalism dedicated to “the hero of the twentieth century.” It is believed that he meant Adolf Hitler. Holocaust Denier Carto of the Liberty Lobby, and later owner of the American Mercury, as well as the American Free Press, took on the task of publishing Yockey’s Imperium when Britain’s infamous fascist, Sir Oswald Mosley failed to do so because of personality clashes with Yockey. The reader is reminded that ad man, propagandist H. Keith Thompson, long-time protégé of Yockey, handled public relations for Lee Oswald’s mother, Marguerite Claverie Oswald in 1964. It has been reported that Willis Carto was Yockey’s last visitor in jail before he bit down on the cyanide pill he had tucked away rather than be interrogated by American authorities.'

Again, Jonathan, I urge you to catch Maddow's Season 2 of ULTRA, at least the Episode on Yockey. (See Water Cooler)

For those unfamiliar, Willis Carto's Spotloght morphed into AFP whose roster of editors and contributors has included a number of 'respected' JFK researchers -- some of whom remain active if only from the shadows of EF. I wonder if doubters of Albarelli's exclusive find -- clear evidence of an international Nazi component active in the decision making and strategizing for Dallss -- are among them. Maybe even a few within those "dozens" who behind close doors Whisper the datebook is a fraud.

This is another invitation to them to come out in the (Spot)light and debate  content.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

For those unfamiliar, Willis Carto's Spotloght morphed into AFP whose roster of editors and contributors has included a number of 'respected' JFK researchers -- some of whom remain active if only from the shadows of EF. I wonder if doubters of Albarelli's exclusive find -- clear evidence of an international Nazi component active in the decision making and strategizing for Dallss -- are among them. Maybe even a few within those "dozens" who behind close doors Whisper the datebook is a fraud.

This is another invitation to them to come out in the (Spot)light and debate  content.

Does your explanation of the JFKA/RFK1A merge the Nazis with the known Mossad operation to perp the JFKA/RFK1A? 

What is your explanation of how these two intrepid globe-girding yet covert groups---Nazis and Mossad---operating clandestinely but together and hand-in-glove, pulled off the despicable JFKA/RFK1A?  

Trump's father was Germanic (read "Nazi') and his son-in-law is Jewish (read "Mossad"). 

Will the pending second Trump Presidency be the culmination of a decades-long Nazi-Jewish effort to control the White House? 

45 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Does your explanation of the JFKA/RFK1A merge the Nazis with the known Mossad operation to perp the JFKA/RFK1A? 

What is your explanation of how these two intrepid globe-girding yet covert groups---Nazis and Mossad---operating clandestinely but together and hand-in-glove, pulled off the despicable JFKA/RFK1A?  

Trump's father was Germanic (read "Nazi') and his son-in-law is Jewish (read "Mossad"). 

Will the pending second Trump Presidency be the culmination of a decades-long Nazi-Jewish effort to control the White House? 

Who mentioned Mossad?

29 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Who mentioned Mossad?

I am informed that some of Pierre Laffite's notations are code language for Mossad assets and agents. 

1 minute ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I am informed that some of Pierre Laffite's notations are code language for Mossad assets and agents. 

Indeed. And who might be your informant?

You have the same level of access as anyone  to what is published in the first edition Of CiD.  Do you identify code for Mossad  in any of the published screenshots or referenced entries?

How blithely self-proclaimed students of the assassination sidestep discussion of Dr. Remmler, Von Braun's schedule for Nov 25, and former Nazi Generals in the Gold Room of the Pentagon November 22.

17 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

This Mrs Oswald NYC secret Nazi spokesman is reminding me of the movie Mother Night 

I remember both. Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.